SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 hours ago, Prymerion said:

I noticed that in the latest version the spell that initiates sex with the indicated npc doesn't work properly. After casting the spell the npc always masturbates. There is no sex with the player character.

You are just confusing the SexLab Debug Spell with the MatchMaker Spells. The SexLab Debug Spell is just for Ashal tests and wasn't made to start sex scenes, also just allow 1 and 2 Actors scenes and for the 2 Actors scene you have to cast the Self and Target Debug Spells almost at the same time, so you better install the MatchMaker Mod if you want to make some test.

58 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

You are just confusing the SexLab Debug Spell with the MatchMaker Spells. The SexLab Debug Spell is just for Ashal tests and wasn't made to start sex scenes, also just allow 1 and 2 Actors scenes and for the 2 Actors scene you have to cast the Self and Target Debug Spells almost at the same time, so you better install the MatchMaker Mod if you want to make some test.

Hmm... Matchmaker doesn't seem to work at all - it has no effect. Maybe I have the wrong version. Which version do you suggest?

how do i make it so that nothing overwrites the sexlab? do i put it lower or higher in the load order, what do i do to make it un-overwritable? because the sexlab.esm cannot go anywhere lower than it's supposed to be, but i don't want to mess my game up either, so.. what do i do with it?

Just now, Patrick16 said:

how do i make it so that nothing overwrites the sexlab? do i put it lower or higher in the load order, what do i do to make it un-overwritable? because the sexlab.esm cannot go anywhere lower than it's supposed to be, but i don't want to mess my game up either, so.. what do i do with it?

This is highly dependent on your Mod Manager.

1 hour ago, Patrick16 said:

well i use mod organizer 2, so how do i fix the problems with crashing upon any kind of save? and the TMP save files with 0 kb, how do i fix that?

I'll try this one again...install NetScriptFramework.  Next time you CTD, go to Data\NetScriptFramework\Crash\ and upload the most recent crash text file you find there.  It will contain lots of useful info on what happened.

Here is an LL local guide that might help more than the video above: 

Edited by 4nk8r
Added link to MO2 guide on LL.
13 hours ago, Patrick16 said:

alright, yeah, thank you for the help, only need to delete the papyrus.dll  inside the papyrus SE mod folder in mod manager, but leave everything else alone, and it works now, thank you so much ?

PapyrusUtil SE.7z

Use this one instead of the mod from nexus. is the same PapyrusUtil that comes inside the "SexLab BETA 9" that I make a pack with him for the users with problems following the instruction of place the SexLab installation folder as last on the Mod list.

On 9/18/2021 at 5:31 PM, Blackspiral2000 said:

(P.S. - Saying to use another Mod Organizer doesn't help me Thank you very Much. Cheers!)

Picture for reference:

I never used the nexus mod manager but I think he have some folder were he place the installed mods, if is true you should place the uncompressed SexLab in a folder inside that folder.

yes you can extract the SexLab files directly on the Data folder should look like "Data\SexLab.esm" and of course the rest of the files and folders

23 hours ago, walkingfree2020 said:

hey. after searchign through here i seen there were people having issues with the beta9 version swapping actor position contrary to what they set. and i think the dev said it was because they were using the debug effect likely. well it was happening to me and it was never with the debug. i normally just disable that. it was always with sexlab npc,or any other normal method. and after a great deal of trial and error i fished up my beta7 version. got the patch to update it to version 8. then i used the sexlabutil.dll fro version 9 and that somehow fixed everything. no more actor position issue. so whatever is going on in that area in beta9 is not exactly due to people using selab debug. something is messed up in the actor library or something. If this issue was already fixed and i missed it then great but if it was missed or people haven't figured out this fix then here it is. have fun peeps o/

Between other thing the BETA 9 sort the actors based on the actor gender and the Animation internal gender distribution (for the creatures also check the races) that is to prevent that male actors be on female positions for Vaginal or Pussy tagged animations (the BETA 9 also support Futa actors with few adjustments on the configuration)

Now... Your problem should be with the option to "Adjust Victim/Aggressor Positions" on rape animations that need to be Disabled. the option come with a WARNING and disabled but apparently many users enable it without read the WARNING.

@Abadboy1

is hard give you the right answer if you don't share any details about your problem.

• Anyway place your SexLab installation folder as last on the mod list of your mod administrator.
  • Make sure that none of the BETA9 files be override by another mod.
  • The PapyrusUtil that come in the Sexlab BETA 9 are newer than the  PapyrusUtil from Nexus so you better remove the one from Nexus or at least don't let him override the BETA 9 files. 
  • Remove all the fixes and patches made for the BETA 8 because they are not longer compatible. 
  • Remove the "Better Blowjob" Mod because beside not longer be compatible also the same functionality is now included on the SexLab MCM so isn't required anymore.

25 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Between other thing the BETA 9 sort the actors based on the actor gender and the Animation internal gender distribution (for the creatures also check the races) that is to prevent that male actors be on female positions for Vaginal or Pussy tagged animations (the BETA 9 also support Futa actors with few adjustments on the configuration)

Now... Your problem should be with the option to "Adjust Victim/Aggressor Positions" on rape animations that need to be Disabled. the option come with a WARNING and disabled but apparently many users enable it without read the WARNING.

For what it's worth, I've been testing SL Beta 9 on new saves without touching majority of the SL MCM settings and have experienced that bug(mentioned it a few pages back). The only settings I ever touch are the facial expressions and the MCM page for voices. I haven't touched the Adjust Victim/Aggressor Positions option(tbh didn't even know it existed until now due to not looking at all the mcm options) but still get that bug almost every time I start a SL scene.

Edited by LewdZenn
4 hours ago, Patrick16 said:

if you are using MO2 the Right Panel show you the "Plugins" list that is basically your load order. But that's not important, the important is the Left Panel that is the one that show the installation folders of the "Mods" (the Mod list) there is were you make sure that nobody be overriding the SexLab files and the best way is place the SexLab installation folder as last on the mod list.

8 minutes ago, LewdZenn said:

For what it's worth, I've been testing SL Beta 9 on new saves without touching majority of the SL MCM settings and have experienced that bug(mentioned it a few pages back). The only settings I ever touch are the facial expressions and the MCM page for voices. I haven't touched the Adjust Victim/Aggressor Positions option(tbh didn't even know it existed until now due to not looking at all the mcm options) but still get that bug almost every time I start a SL scene.

The  "Adjust Victim/Aggressor Positions"  is the only natural reason, but you probably have something wrong with the installation. so send me the "Papyrus.0.log" file to I can check your problem.

7 hours ago, Prymerion said:

Hmm... Matchmaker doesn't seem to work at all - it has no effect. Maybe I have the wrong version. Which version do you suggest?

this is the right version for LE and SE

But I use my own version without the time issue. because the official version have issues with the time between spells that make really hard start animations with more than 2 actors.

Still the official MatchMaker of Ashal is the only version recommended because the others versions are usually very different mods that use the same name but don't do the same.

25 minutes ago, LewdZenn said:

Where is the Papyrus 0 log located?

In your documents, inside the "\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\"

but first you need to set bEnableLogging = 1 on the where said [Papyrus] in the file "Skyrim.ini". If you are using the MO2 you should open the "Skyrim.ini" file using the Tools menu

Tools->Pluins and Tools->Edit INI

by the way my is in Spanish so probably the menu address be different for you.

you can also  send me the "SexLabDebug.0.log" that is located in "\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script\User\" but SexLabDebug don't show the errors related with wrong or missing files so probably be useless.

Edited by OsmelMC
5 hours ago, Patrick16 said:

You absolutely need a mod manager. I can only recommend two of them to you- Vortex and Mod Organizer 2, which has a rabid fanbase that won't hesitate to claim that anyone who doesn't use MO2 is just stupid. Personally, I find Vortex to have almost all of the functionality of MO2 without the user-facing complexity and steep learning curve.

The answer to your question is that you resolve any conflicts your mod manager finds between SexLab Framework's parts and any other mod in favor of SexLab Framework. In manual-modding parlance, that would be "load SexLab.esm after" every other mod. But of course, you can't do that because it's an ESM and has to load generally close to the top of your load order, before all of your ESPs.

Use Vortex- it includes LOOT to sort your load order automatically and it notifies you of any conflicts, and it can be integrated with FNIS and run that when required. When vortex tells you that SexlabUtil or SexLab's PapyrusUtil conflicts with the Nexus-Released PapyrusUtil, simply tell it to let the SexLab version win the conflicts.

Edited by Vyxenne