SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

5 minutes ago, buddyman4925 said:

just realized I had to ask something just because of models, and skeletons. Does sexlab framework and most of it's other addon include argonians and Khajitts? So if I decide to get freaky I won't get CTD or a bug or something like that?

Yes. In the vanilla game they use the same skeleton as humans and elves. If, you get a custom follower or a race "improvement" mod - all bets are off.

2 hours ago, buddyman4925 said:

just realized I had to ask something just because of models, and skeletons. Does sexlab framework and most of it's other addon include argonians and Khajitts? So if I decide to get freaky I won't get CTD or a bug or something like that?

If you're playing as a man just don't do them doggy style and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD don't ask for a blowjob!!

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

Yes. In the vanilla game they use the same skeleton as humans and elves. If, you get a custom follower or a race "improvement" mod - all bets are off.

I do have some custom Kahjit followers that I wanna recruit so it would cause a bug or CTD huh. Well... Thats disappointing. Even more so cause I'm using the Svelk Half Dragon Companion Mod.

21 minutes ago, buddyman4925 said:

I do have some custom Kahjit followers that I wanna recruit so it would cause a bug or CTD huh. Well... Thats disappointing. Even more so cause I'm using the Svelk Half Dragon Companion Mod.

If they don't use the XPMSE skeleton the animations won't work. No issue with CTD though.

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

If they don't use the XPMSE skeleton the animations won't work. No issue with CTD though.

Just checked and they do require the skeleton. And although their boobs are a bit big I heard that bodyslides for NPCs can cause issues and so honestly just wanna get my current build playable so I can just have some fun.

Do we still need the script fixes downloadable from here for compatibility with mfg fix? The script fix is a year old. The author mentioned that he will no longer be updating the script if it had been incorporated with the newer versions of sexlab.

Edited by avalanche24
Added information

I have both Ostim and Sexlabs Framworks in my load order and only the sexlabs portion seems to be acting funky. I have had it work before, but for some reason I can't make it work. I'm currently in the process of reducing the number of sexlab mods in order to see what particular mod causes the problem but it's not working so far. I've run loot and it says that everything works, except for this one mod which is the cause of another mod but that's disabled. It's not over the animation limits because I've reduced the number in the process of testing. 

This is my current Modlist. https://imgur.com/a/OVo76li

And this is my plugins list. https://imgur.com/a/kiSup0j

I would say it might be a fnis error, but fnis runs just fine. I'm also have them loaded in this particular order which was recommended by Aylis, but improved by another modder. I know I post a lod of questions on here, but that's mostly because my problems were sexlab related. and I would really like to use Sexlab because it includes creatures as well as more animations. Any help would be appreciated. If I can figure this out, then I'm sure that everything else will be much easier. At my current point, I can start Skyrim, but it CTD before I get to the Bethesda screen, which is an improvement because it would just straight up crash before it launched.

6 hours ago, avalanche24 said:

Do we still need the script fixes downloadable from here for compatibility with mfg fix? The script fix is a year old. The author mentioned that he will no longer be updating the script if it had been incorporated with the newer versions of sexlab.

NO... You don't need any fix or patch done before the BETA 9 release date. 

In first place all those fix aren't compatible anymore and can even cause CTD in the worst of the cases.

If you want some fix, just download the GitHub version of the SexLab that already come with a Advanced OpenMouth and LipSync Configuration on the Expression Editor page

7 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

In first place all those fix aren't compatible anymore and can even cause CTD in the worst of the cases.

If you want some fix, just download the GitHub version of the SexLab that already come with a Advanced OpenMouth and LipSync Configuration on the Expression Editor page

Its really good news,. (and I did not notcie it)  thanks.?  But Do you think if I mix use opparco mfg command  with beta 9 + (SUP recent version)?

some mods need to use the mfg command offer function...(eg poser hot key plus)

or you means we still need to use mfg-fix to lipsync work correctly for sexlab beta 9 ?

Edited by greenmango12
58 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Its really good news,. (and I did not notcie it)  thanks.?  But Do you think if I mix use opparco mfg command  with beta 9 + (SUP recent version)?

some mods need to use the mfg command offer function...(eg poser hot key plus)

or you means we still need to use mfg-fix to lipsync work correctly for sexlab beta 9 ?

I don't use the opparco msg command do I can't tell. But if come with the same functions of the MFG Fix, should work fine.

The BETA 9 Expression scripts are being checked and optimized to the point that works fine with or without the MFG Fix so that's not longer relevant. Of course the scripts prioritize the use of the MFG Fix when is installed so if you have some modified version of the MFG you probably find some bug in which case better remove that MFG and install the original "MFG Fix"

8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Hi Osmel. I use your mod sexlab utility plus (because the features are great) since you have updated your mod following the release of 1.63 beta9 is it now close enough to the github version that we can use that to benefit from the open mouth and lip sync fix? I know in your description it says not to use Github version.

If we cannot use the github version with your mod, what would you propose on utility plus as the MCM setup  for the best use of open mouth / lip sync?

2 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I don't use the opparco msg command do I can't tell. But if come with the same functions of the MFG Fix, should work fine.

The BETA 9 Expression scripts are being checked and optimized to the point that works fine with or without the MFG Fix so that's not longer relevant. Of course the scripts prioritize the use of the MFG Fix when is installed so if you have some modified version of the MFG you probably find some bug in which case better remove that MFG and install the original "MFG Fix"

Thanks, then now I check the "poser hotkeys plus" SE  which had required the "opparco MFG command" now can use MFG Fix as option.. (I requested it so ^^; did not notice it is already up-dated) so,, I suppose I keep install MFG Fix (only for the mod), but may  not need to install other MFG fix mod..

(I suppose  most of mods which needed to install MFG Fix will not require it anymore.. if user have installed sexlab frame work beta 9? do not confirm though..I may ask the author again..)

30 minutes ago, sirgilly said:

Hi Osmel. I use your mod sexlab utility plus (because the features are great) since you have updated your mod following the release of 1.63 beta9 is it now close enough to the github version that we can use that to benefit from the open mouth and lip sync fix? I know in your description it says not to use Github version.

If we cannot use the github version with your mod, what would you propose on utility plus as the MCM setup  for the best use of open mouth / lip sync?

The GitHub version is constantly changing and I was playing on LE until the BETA 9 release so I wasn't testing the SexLab for SE and for that reason I want capable of ensure the compatibility with the GitHub version.

Right now, things are different and I currently playing on SE with the last GitHub version plus the "SexLab Utility Plus" so they are 100% compatible and should remain compatible always you be using a GitHub version previous to the SexLab Utility Plus version release.

3 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The GitHub version is constantly changing and I was playing on LE until the BETA 9 release so I wasn't testing the SexLab for SE and for that reason I want capable of ensure the compatibility with the GitHub version.

Right now, things are different and I currently playing on SE with the last GitHub version plus the "SexLab Utility Plus" so they are 100% compatible and should remain compatible always you be using a GitHub version previous to the SexLab Utility Plus version release.

Thanks Osmel, and welcome to SE (many revolutionary mods on Nexus these days are SE exclusive), I am just trying to parse this one sentance:

"100% compatible and should remain compatible always you be using a GitHub version previous to the SexLab Utility Plus version release"

Does this mean check the release date of sexlab utility plus and pick the last github release of sexlab that was issued prior to that date?

40 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Thanks, then now I check the "poser hotkeys plus" SE  which had required the "opparco MFG command" now can use MFG Fix as option.. (I requested it so ^^; did not notice it is already up-dated) so,, I suppose I keep install MFG Fix (only for the mod), but may  not need to install other MFG fix mod..

(I suppose  most of mods which needed to install MFG Fix will not require it anymore.. if user have installed sexlab frame work beta 9? do not confirm though..I may ask the author again..)

The SexLab don't come with the MFG Fix so you still need it for those Mods that require it.

The BETA 9 will use any MFG Mod if is installed but that's just because some user are used to the MFG.

Personally think that the only reason for mod author's to use the MFG is the lack of knowledge about the way the skyrim original function works. Since the MFG do exactly the same as the skyrim internal functions.

On 9/24/2021 at 3:52 PM, Doc_Oc said:

Yep. I've tried resetting the animation registry and re-registering all my animations, but that doesn't seem to be helping. 

Follow up on this - the animations weren't toggled as foreplay when I checked in Sexlab. That's what causes the issue. I picked the ones that made sense for foreplay scenes, and things are ok. So I'd go into the animations section, pick "toggle foreplay", and see what ISN'T selected that should be.

I'm getting an "Outdated or missing SexlabUtil" error (see attached image) and can't seem to find a solution from other users. I recently had to updated my SKSE script extender (not by choice...) and now get this error. I was using the Sexlab 1.63 beta version so I don't think this is the error. I also tried to disable then reenable on vortex and it didnt fix it. Also doubled checked to make sure that file was in the proper folder, and it is. Mods I had to update were after SKSE install are: Racemenu, JCcontainers (although still getting a separate issue with this mod), CBP physics, mfgfix, Fos Ro Doh (not sure why im getting errors but hopefully unrelated issue), Schlongs of skyrim (had a separate error but solved it with a reinstall). Any help or insight would be appreciated. Also attaching the vortex error I got after SKSE updated and I attempted to run the game.

sexlab error.PNG

script extender erros.PNG

18 minutes ago, Gaara Senpai said:

I'm getting an "Outdated or missing SexlabUtil" error (see attached image) and can't seem to find a solution from other users. I recently had to updated my SKSE script extender (not by choice...) and now get this error. I was using the Sexlab 1.63 beta version so I don't think this is the error. I also tried to disable then reenable on vortex and it didnt fix it. Also doubled checked to make sure that file was in the proper folder, and it is. Mods I had to update were after SKSE install are: Racemenu, JCcontainers (although still getting a separate issue with this mod), CBP physics, mfgfix, Fos Ro Doh (not sure why im getting errors but hopefully unrelated issue), Schlongs of skyrim (had a separate error but solved it with a reinstall). Any help or insight would be appreciated. Also attaching the vortex error I got after SKSE updated and I attempted to run the game.

sexlab error.PNG

script extender erros.PNG

the latest skse is what this uses, should be 2.00.19, you need to upgrade your sexlab, says your using beta6 that's LE as far as I know, the new beta is beta9 for SE (go up top of this page, hit the arrows at the top left, it'll take you to page 1 and hit the link under "download" towards the bottom. hope this helps.

Blessings to you and yours in these strange and trying times, peace.

edit: I see it says beta6 se, I'd still download the newest and see if it helps.

Edited by WinterWolverine
8 hours ago, WinterWolverine said:

the latest skse is what this uses, should be 2.00.19, you need to upgrade your sexlab, says your using beta6 that's LE as far as I know, the new beta is beta9 for SE (go up top of this page, hit the arrows at the top left, it'll take you to page 1 and hit the link under "download" towards the bottom. hope this helps.

Blessings to you and yours in these strange and trying times, peace.

edit: I see it says beta6 se, I'd still download the newest and see if it helps.

You are a beautiful, beautiful person. That fixed the issue. Loaded the game back up and sexlab updated itself and no more errors. I didn't catch that I was on beta 6 instead of 9. Many thanks again ?