22 hours ago, NisaK said:

New version is live! Please let me know if you are experiencing any further LEs!

Update: Did a fresh reinstall of WW, BD, WP, and MCC. No more crashing, but the issues with the Tam Explorer menu still persist. I can access the menu from the computer and phone, but when I click to see my client list, add or remove clients, or manage solicitation blacklist, the game pauses and the menu disappears altogether. I've tested on multiple sims in multiple locations, and the result is the same each time. Prior to the update (haven't tested this post-update yet) I had random sims coming over demanding sex from debt slaves that didn't actually owe them money. Each time I'd use MCC to make them leave, but they'd inevitably come back a few days later. I've loved this mod so far and would very much like to keep playing with it!

(Old) My game is suddenly crashing during prostitution interactions since the update. I'm also unable to access solicitation blacklist settings. The game pauses and then no further menus come up. Regular WW interactions work just fine. WW, MC and WP have all been updated, and I took out Basemental and a few others that needed updating while I wait for patches. Anybody else having similar issues? Not sure how to troubleshoot this one.

14 hours ago, carnation77 said:

I think the update broke several mods.

If one has lots of mods, it would be better to wait before updating the game (it is possible to play offline).

All you can do now, is take off the broken mods and play without them till they are updated too.

Edit: never mind, I am an idiot, who isn't even able to read...

You didn't update the game but the mod. Your game and the mods you use need to be compatible. Now the game has updated, and, as I said above, several mods are broken. You better wait for the mods you use to be updated, then you can update the game and play.

If you don't plan on updating your game, you need older compatible versions of your mods.

Thank you for your reply! Any idea where I can get the older version of this mod? 

19 minutes ago, ahsjdhsbdjhs said:

Thank you for your reply! Any idea where I can get the older version of this mod? 

I would ask directly to Nisa. Sometimes players also keep several old versions of mods (no idea why to be honest:-P).

Keep in mind though that pirated games are not condoned on loverslab. So if this is the case you won't find help here.

If you cannot update or you don't want to for whatever legit reason, I am sure somebody will have the version you need.

Hi NisaK,

I encountered this error when trying to buy a doll. It ends up just not doing anything. I believe I am up to date with the game version and this was happening in a fresh game. 

Ver LL.2.6e at Time: 09/04/20 09:06:37 on Windows with WW v158c and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.66.139.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6e\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6e\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 407, in really_buy_slaves
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6e\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 195, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 603, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 385, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 91, in dialog_show
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 1007, in build_msg
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 804, in build_msg
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 754, in build_msg
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 726, in build_msg
AttributeError: 'NisaSimPicker' object has no attribute 'background_audio'

That said, love the mod and I appreciate how quick you are with your patches!

Before the update I started getting nisa LEs, i've waited for the latest update and then gone through all my mods, getting rid of sub folders so everything is together and updating every mod i use to the newest versions, but I am still getting this last exception and have run out of ideas. Can anyone help me as i love this mod and hate that i am unable to use it in my game lately? Ive attached the latest nisa LE and the related WW one too.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt WickedWhims_v158c_Exception.txt

21 minutes ago, HSHS2019 said:

Before the update I started getting nisa LEs, i've waited for the latest update and then gone through all my mods, getting rid of sub folders so everything is together and updating every mod i use to the newest versions, but I am still getting this last exception and have run out of ideas. Can anyone help me as i love this mod and hate that i am unable to use it in my game lately? Ive attached the latest nisa LE and the related WW one too.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 9.36 kB · 1 download WickedWhims_v158c_Exception.txt 37.96 kB · 1 download

Under Saves, delete the WickedPerversionsMod subfolder, and also your localthumbcache.package.  We have a lot going on, it could be something else, but the repeated "None_Type object has no attribute..." message is usually caused by something corrupted in that folder.

7 hours ago, HSHS2019 said:

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 9.36 kB · 9 downloads WickedWhims_v158c_Exception.txt 37.96 kB · 5 downloads

Trying running it through https://lastexception.com/ if you haven't already!

2 hours ago, hopebee96 said:

I have no idea if this is the right place to post this but i did the 9/4 update and I got a last exception when looking at the "Buy Doll" option on Tam. Thank you so much I've never reported a last exception before so sorry if I'm leaving something out!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.91 kB · 3 downloads

Ahhhhh you gotta be kidding me! I spent 15 min staring at my code trying to figure it out, ended up being a typo: backgorund instead of background. I'll have a patch out shortly! Thank you for the LE! Interesting the two other versions of my mod didn't have this typo >.< 

@HSHS2019 

Thank you for the LE!  This is a uncommon bug that seems to pop up a bit more around update time with my mod's (but NOT your game's) save data.  Simply go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default (which you can then setup how you wish again, but it should clear the error.  If by chance it doesn't, which is even more rare.  Then try deleting your sims 4 cache, delete the folder again, and then start a new save.  Verify no LE, save the new save.  Then load your old save.  But this second method is very very very rarely ever needed.  Try the first method, it works 99 percent of the time for this bug!

This is probably not the best time to be reporting a not update-related bug, but I wanted to get it in while I remember to...

I'm running into a settings related bug with Caged Bird settings -- specifically, the toggle to disable the Pheromonal Flower trait activation. It doesn't persist across game restarts.

By default, caged birds with the Pheromonal Flower setting will go into the love haze with the hearts on their eyes if they are penetrated by their owner. There is a setting to disable this in the Wicked Pervs settings (accessible from a computer), but it doesn't seem to persist across game reboots. Every time I start the game up again, the setting is flipped back to the default, and I have to go into the settings menu and disable it again.

I did try resetting my Wicked Pervs settings; that unfortunately didn't change anything -- the bug was still there.

Hopefully this is a quick fix, but I wanted to at least make sure it's out there.

I just updated to the latest version of the mod and while playing, I tried using MCCC to cheat and complete an aspiration milestone in the mind broken aspiration track but it gave me an error. Tried it again and another error message popped up. Not sure what the issue is, cause I do recall being able to use MCCC to complete aspirations within the mind broken track without any errors in the past. Checked my folder for an LE but what I got was a LastUIException... Not sure if that's related.

Also, just a random thought (though I'm not sure if it's okay to make suggestions here, I apologise if it isn't). Regading the sensually tight cas trait, could it be possible to have a sim do the "really need to pee/desperation" walk with knees clenched, when the sim has the "intense sexual pain" moodlet? It could help bring the whole tension/discomfort aspect of the moodlet more to life! ?

9 hours ago, hallowmyname said:

And/or it's colliding with Basemental. I've included the file that I could put into lastexception.com

lastException.txt 56.75 kB · 5 downloads

9 hours ago, hallowmyname said:

Heyo

Located a weird bug.
Recently reinstalled all the current versions of the mods like 4 hours ago.
However, when attempting the clit piercing through TAM, never tried it before. But... for some reason the action collides with WickedWhims and nothing happens except for the message popping up.

Sims4CommunityLib gave me this.

Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt 10.18 kB · 5 downloads

You cannot play on a non updated game with mods updated for the latest game version.

Your game version is 1.63.134.1020, whereas the current game version is 1.66.139.1020.

Moreover, Sims4CommunityLib has nothing to do with wickedwhims.

hello, i don't know what i did wrong but i can't open view client or batch removal, when i click on it, nothing shows up, it used to work but it suddenly stop showing....anyone know how to fix this? thank you

edit what i tried so far

- restart game

- reinstall mod

- load early save game when it was still shows up, now this save game the window doesn't show up too

- i just checked, the "add to blacklist" window won't show up too, but sample assortment still show up

- not working on a new fresh game too

i changed it back to version 2_6e, now it works again, so i guess this is a bug on the 2_6fa??

phew glad i haven't empty my recycle bin... 

1 hour ago, vodkacinno said:

hello, i don't know what i did wrong but i can't open view client or batch removal, when i click on it, nothing shows up, it used to work but it suddenly stop showing....anyone know how to fix this? thank you

edit what i tried so far

- restart game

- reinstall mod

- load early save game when it was still shows up, now this save game the window doesn't show up too

- i just checked, the "add to blacklist" window won't show up too, but sample assortment still show up

- not working on a new fresh game too

i changed it back to version 2_6e, now it works again, so i guess this is a bug on the 2_6fa??

phew glad i haven't empty my recycle bin... 

It is working for me on the lastest mod version. 

Have you tried deleting the wickedperversionsmod folder inside the saves folder?

Maybe something got corrupted.

Leaving the mods in the recycle bin for a bit is what I do too lol

Nisa Last Exception when using doll shop

Update: I removed the version of NWP I had (from a few days ago) and installed the version up now and that fixed it!  There must have been an update in the past couple days I missed :)

Update:  I tried doing what you suggested above (deleting WP save, deleting sims4 cache, making a new save), but it didn't work :/

Hello! Before the update I noticed that the doll shop was gone... it's back now after the update but I got a last exception when I tried to convert a sim in my household.  I'm a novice so let me know if there is more information I can provide that would be helpful.  Thanks for your hard work!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt