11 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Ok, which WW version do you have?  The Patreon version had to have the "Romance Age Restriction" switch removed because of Patreon guidelines.  If that's the version you use, you need to get the Inappropriate Unlock file located here on Lover's Lab.

If you have the LL version, or the Patreon version with the unlock file already, "Romance Age Restriction" is under Relationships, and it's on by default- meaning you need it to be off.  NWP goes by these settings, so if that's off in WW, then the features in NWP will be unavailable to teens as well.

If these don't seem to be the issue, try with an adult or young adult and see if the Rose options are there, so we know if the issue is with teens, or with prostitution.

yo this is amazing thanks a lot!

Hey Nisa, I'm a huge fan of your mod. I have both WW and Basemental up to date, I also installed correctly this mod but I keep getting errors/last exceptions. In the past I could still use your mod even with all those annoying notifications, but now when I try to set up hoeing outfit for rose option it just pauses my game. It won't do anything besides that. I'm kinda at my wits end, only other option I have is deleting mod and playing without it ?. Could you give me some insight as to what might I be doing wrong? I'd really appreciate it ?

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

On 5/8/2020 at 6:59 AM, Elizzy1984 said:

How long does the effects of being sensually tight last?  It's been at least 2 days and my sim is still red down below and there's still drool around her mouth.

sounds like their data went missing, you should have gotten a notice to try nisa.stclrsim

I finally tried to use the prostitution thing in this mod and I have to say this is now my favorite mod... I think I will do a Black Widow challenge using this mod as I think it is the easiest way and best way to utilize it. Especially if I can get them as my clients and have them do "sex dates" to build up the friendship and relationship before we get married.

30 minutes ago, yokozii said:

just wanted to show my favorite DoEH selling this weeks eggs at the flea market. i cant wait to update the mod for the new DoEH update i havent played her household in a while

Holy cow, you got some crazy over the top sliders going on there!

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

Same way you signed up, Tam Explorer>Lost Eden.  It does cost $15,000 to quit though.

Thanks! I signed up through the phone not website so I didn't realize this was an option. Damn that's a hefty price to pay to quit... BTW is there a progression to be a better "Lost Eden girl" or is it just building relationship with your specific clients?

Oh another question... I realized I can deregister my phone instead of quitting the job, as to not pay the $15,000 fee. Is there a problem with this option that I should be aware of? I had to have Sim focus on her actual job/career and didn't have enough time for her to keep whoring around. Even though she has made close to $10,000 from it.

1 hour ago, naruto56 said:

Oh another question... I realized I can deregister my phone instead of quitting the job, as to not pay the $15,000 fee. Is there a problem with this option that I should be aware of? I had to have Sim focus on her actual job/career and didn't have enough time for her to keep whoring around. Even though she has made close to $10,000 from it.

If I remember right, unlisting your phone only lasts for 3 days.  But you can clear your client list, and then no one will call, so unless you wear your ho outfit or approach customers yourself, you won't get any propositions.  The only downside would be that you're still bound by the "no freebies" rule, you can't give it away for free unless you're at least at 80% Romance with them.

41 minutes ago, Japaneselovergirl said:

Hey Nisa,

I love your work and how realistic this mod makes the game seems, especially for my life. But I'm having a problem with a last exception error and I don't know what to do, my game keeps freezing on me. I uninstalled and reinstalled it but it didn't do much good. Do you have any suggestions?

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 4.92 kB · 3 downloads

You know what? I just got the same thing today.

Nisa's wicked perversion ne fonctionne plus voici le message

Ver LL.2.5b at Time: 05/11/20 13:54:13 on Windows with WW v155a and Basemental hates you on 1.62.67.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5b\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

Ver LL.2.5b at Time: 05/11/20 15:38:10 on Windows with WW v155a and Basemental hates you on 1.62.67.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_5b\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'