21 minutes ago, maxguy3 said:

I really enjoy this mod but I'm wondering if the wicked mermaids expansion will be released to the public?

I'm sure it will, but it might take a while.  Generally the patrons play with a feature until the creator has the next new feature for them, and then the previous feature gets released to the public.

On 6/30/2019 at 9:49 AM, LadyUzu said:

Hi! First of all, I love your mod! Thank you for your amazing work TTT 

I didn't have any problem at all with your mod until your last update (06/27) now every forceful client that arrive to my sims home (but even when they go outside)  don't want to have sex/refuse sex and I don't know what to do :// they're stuck in my home and even if they basically have the green and pink line full they still say no. I have every mod updated. Maybe I can have the previous version of your mod again? TTT

This seems to be a Wicked Whims issue.  A lot of us are seeing couples who shouldn't be refusing, always refuse.  You may have to go into Sex>Cheats>Always Accept on.

Guys, keep getting this error all the time, pops up every 10-15 seconds, got any ideas what it could be?

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 07/01/19 13:56:08 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142b and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\wickedpervs\stripper\nudity.py", line 66, in _on_sim_outfit_change
AttributeError: type object 'OccultType' has no attribute 'MERMAID'

4 hours ago, Xray-Reaper said:

Guys, keep getting this error all the time, pops up every 10-15 seconds, got any ideas what it could be?

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 07/01/19 13:56:08 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142b and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\wickedpervs\stripper\nudity.py", line 66, in _on_sim_outfit_change

Update WW to 4.3.5.142d and if you installed any NisaK's hot patch then delete it.

After that delete the localthumbcache and try it again.

'k, total rant here, unless you know something I don't, and that's a definite probability.

I just discovered the "awaiting sale" buff, tacked it on and had a lot of fun,

but it's probably supposed to be at the end of a long quest, right?

The first day I got the mod was a day after buying the base game, and one of the sims on a broken-mind trait

from a different world/playthrough,

was in the Gym in another room,

and laughed and fell down dead.

The whole gym stopped, My player was inconsolable (she wouldn't do anything) so I ended the game.

Several versions later no one has died, 

I can cheat my way out of sadness, but I needed to ask what sims in the neighborhood are PO'd about.

I can totally understand if my sim is Supposed to be sad and constantly berated by others,

but it seems pointless so I cheat like a dog to make her happy and have everyone love her.

So, if someone could explain, why my sim needs to be sad, I'd appreciate it.

Also what stick got up everyone's butt.

It takes an hour of cheating (I'm getting better at it) to remove all the 10-minutes of recriminations.

Edit: 

There's a farm? Googling this subject led me to a post about how a sim was "on the farm".

I only have the base game and the island add-on, and no one has farms slave-farm or otherwise, unless it's some special

mod I'm unaware of.

Is there an EP I need to buy?

And if it was all haystacks and cows I'd be mighty PO'd so I'm only speaking about this mod and a mythical farm where slaves go.

I'm having trouble with trophy wife aspiration please help☹. My sim is married and sealed the deal but it says she got deflowere before marriage and I'm confused because she is and now my sim is tense. I read on a differnt comment that you said I can redo their virginity status but i dont know where to do that.

20 minutes ago, jakay101 said:

I'm having trouble with trophy wife aspiration please help☹. My sim is married and sealed the deal but it says she got deflowere before marriage and I'm confused because she is and now my sim is tense. I read on a differnt comment that you said I can redo their virginity status but i dont know where to do that.

Open Tam Explorer on PC -> Wicked Pervs Settings -> Debugging -> Open Virginity Settings -> Reset Virginities -> Reset All

OR

Open Tam Tab from the smarphone -> Settings -> Debugging -> Open Virginity Settings -> Reset Virginities -> Reset All

On 7/1/2019 at 5:24 AM, Plumb said:

Thank you for the LE! 

This looks like a sim's custom career error.  Try 50/50 method with your custom career mods. 

23 hours ago, fred200 said:

Folks if you are going to post Last Exceptions and ask for help - don't just post a snippet. Last Exception Assistant just throws up it's hands at these.

Load the entire exception log.

If you want to keep it clean - and shorter delete the log first then just run Sims 4 to the first exception. Load that one.

Truer words can't be said ;) 

My mod is also pretty complex, those Last Exception analyzer programs aren't very useful for it. 

On 6/30/2019 at 7:20 PM, LadyUzu said:

Nope! Everything run fine, I have no LEs. They are both young adults... 

Ah! One of my sims has the Pheromonal Flower trait and now I can't see anymore nor the icon nor the texts related to it. It's just blank.  

I'm going to try again with your old mod and see if it goes back to normal. 

Edit: Yes, with your old mod it's working again for me. Just I still can't see the icons/texts for your traits.

The fact that PF trait wasn't displaying anymore is a red flag.  Could it be that you have duplicates of my mod and/or WW installed?

19 hours ago, smjm81 said:

If you are using WickedWhims 4.3.5.142C  Then you need NisaK's 2.1 hot patch

If you are using WickedWhims 4.3.5.142Then you DO NOT need the hot patch. 

Thank you for stating it on here!  I'll update things to reflect this shortly! 

16 hours ago, maxguy3 said:

I really enjoy this mod but I'm wondering if the wicked mermaids expansion will be released to the public?

I'm including it as a part of WP proper with a optional disabler package for those that don't want it.  It will be included with a future public update! 

Thank you for the interest! 

13 hours ago, 重口侍卫 said:

谢谢分享啊!

别客气

10 hours ago, Xray-Reaper said:

Have you not updated your sims 4 yet?  If not then this is probably why! 

3 hours ago, jakay101 said:

In addition to carnation77 lovely respones, I just wanted to say that this is because the aspirations are really meant to be played from a mostly blank sim.  There are places in the aspiration for losing virginity/marrying and once those are complete then the aspiration completes successfully.  Doing goals out of order can result in weirdness like this, especially when I have a punishment system in place for those that are failing their aspiration! 

3 hours ago, imapotatoe1 said:

Hi, I love this mod, but after I turned off my computer abruptly (there was no electricity) this error appears. thanks for the help :) I reinstall all the mods and download the latest ww but the error keep appearing

ExceptionReport.txt 5.22 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you for the LE!  This is an uncommon bug with my save file system.  Don't worry, your mod's save data is fine, just my mod's became corrupted.  Go to your The Sims 4/saves folder and delete the WickedPeversionsMod folder.  This will reset my mod's settings to default but it should clear up this error! 

1 hour ago, greenlightning said:

this is after todays recent downloads 

lastException.txt 4.54 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you for the LE.  It looks like the error is coming from Ksuihuh's mod.  Try bringing this LE to her after you check to make sure you have updated to the latest version of her mod! 

35 minutes ago, 00Mogar said:

Does this mod conflict with anything. I got the first-time installation notification and was able to buy things from the computer, but I can't get any of the traits to work. Prostitution doesn't work either ?

As far as I'm aware, it only conflicts with a mod or two that was banned from LL.  You can guess why that was.  

Are you getting any Last Exceptions? 

On 6/30/2019 at 6:29 PM, NisaK said:

Hey Mounteddragoon!  Thank you for the LE!  According to this you are using a very old version of my mod, please update!

Thank you for the reply.  I deleted the mod and reinstalled it again (definitely version LL 2.0D, folder I downloaded has that in its name too), and I'm still getting the LEs.  No difference seems to have been made.  I also installed the update to WW that was released today (4.3.5.142D, removed hot patch). 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt lastException.txt lastException_63697794355.txt

yo i love this mod and i just got it yesterday and i have everything updated and installed correctly but im having some issues that im not sure how to fix?

it wont let me access the edgy web, it just doesnt come up.

i cant apply the nail polish, theres no option to,

and im on the mind broken be a harlot part and it says to have sex with x amount of people but when i do it doesnt do anything?

and i dont have any trait options when selecting my sim or other sims,

maybe im just really fucking stupid but ive gone over the file information and such about a million times now and i have no idea whats im doing wrong lol.....

28 minutes ago, Tate Langdon said:

yo i love this mod and i just got it yesterday and i have everything updated and installed correctly but im having some issues that im not sure how to fix?

it wont let me access the edgy web, it just doesnt come up.

i cant apply the nail polish, theres no option to,

and im on the mind broken be a harlot part and it says to have sex with x amount of people but when i do it doesnt do anything?

and i dont have any trait options when selecting my sim or other sims,

maybe im just really fucking stupid but ive gone over the file information and such about a million times now and i have no idea whats im doing wrong lol.....

Try to extract the files to one foldes deph

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 07/03/19 06:02:52 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100