3 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

From your previous post, it sounded like you used a cheat command to apply "Awaiting Sale" to a sim without any other context.  I have no idea what that would do.

To properly make a slave out of your sim:

1.  Create your slave sim, and start the game.  You can have them choose an empty lot, it doesn't matter.  We'll get back to the slave in a minute.

2.  Go to Manage Worlds, and either make another household that will be the owner(s), or choose an existing household.  You can play any household that's in the world, just choose it and click Play.  

3.  Now that you've got a second "played" household, go back to Manage Worlds, click your slave sim's household, and instead of Play, click the smaller management button.  It should turn into 3 buttons.  Click the "Evict Household" one.  Now the slave will be in a sort of limbo "not in world" status.

4.  Go back to the master household.  Have the master get on a computer, open the Tam Explorer, and choose "Doll House."  Then "Buy Doll."  Your slave sim should be one of the sims that come up, and you can buy them.  You might have to cheat yourself some cash-- "money x"  where x will be your new household balance, or "motherlode" will give you 50,000 simoleans.

5.  Your slave will arrive on the sidewalk out front, usually in a happy mood- after the programming she's just been through, she's pleased to have a master now.  Note that her Fun bar is now a Pink bar.  That needs to be maintained by having sex with household members.  You can set rules for your slave by having the master active, click the slave, and go under Slave Management.  If your slave has sex with non-household sims, it depletes Pink faster- so remember that if you have them be a prostitute.

My fantastically wealthy sim living in (it looks like Jamaica in better years) with a mansion bigger than anything on the island,

with skills superman would drool over,

wants to be a total slut and have other slutty slim sims desire her cum-soaked body, 

and if they get all demanding and slap her in places, that's just taco sauce for her.

And if in her quest for hedonistic depravity two or more demand her services, she's happy to comply.

So (you see) she'd never want to be a bitchy slave-driving colonel-sanders plantation-master, but she loves giving out original-recipe thighs and breasts.

But I will seriously look at this tam explorer, she's thirstily anticipating these mythical cups of juice she's never seen.

Thank you.

I've started a whole new game and it will be drug-free (for now).

Maybe the sims get pissed once drugs are introduced?

I haven't figured that part out yet.

I also haven't figured out if there is a "slutty" trait or a "Cum whore" aspiration. 

(I think I'll play "mind broken" and stop before the druggy-part.)

Hello.  Just want to confirm if this mod does or does not work with teens.  One of my teens is raising her sister after they lost their dad in a horrific accident (too gruesome to discuss in polite company), and she needs fast money, but I can't seem to get the mod to work with her.   :)   Wondered if I am doing something incorrectly.   Thanks.  <3

Great mod, I had a lot of fun with it with Strangerville, however, is there a way for me to have this version 2.0d working without Island Living? I'm getting this missing occult type error that is obviously related to missing the DLC.
I guess if not, I have to search for a previous version of WP? If so, which one?

10 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

But I will seriously look at this tam explorer, she's thirstily anticipating these mythical cups of juice she's never seen.

Thank you.

I've started a whole new game and it will be drug-free (for now).

Maybe the sims get pissed once drugs are introduced?

I haven't figured that part out yet.

I also haven't figured out if there is a "slutty" trait or a "Cum whore" aspiration. 

(I think I'll play "mind broken" and stop before the druggy-part.)

I really have no idea why your sim was getting hated on, that doesn't seem to have anything to do with anything.

"Slutty" trait would be Sexually Alluring, 3000 Satisfaction in the rewards menu.  And Cum Slut is also a reward trait, for 500, it makes them Flirty instead of Uncomfortable to have cum on their skin.  There isn't an aspiration or anything, but sims can become cum addicted by consuming the cup'o'cum or Stallion Juice-- Stallion Juice is way cheaper BTW.

13 hours ago, JQSZ said:

I keep getting this error, not sure on how to fix it

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 07/04/19 07:08:33 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 2.1.0.90
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\wickedpervs\stripper\nudity.py", line 66, in _on_sim_outfit_change
AttributeError: type object 'OccultType' has no attribute 'MERMAID'

Same here!

3 hours ago, KiraFadeeva said:

I wonder how you raise class/price of a doll? Is it even possible?

And yeah, it would be nice if you imploment "virginity restoration" option or something like that

Yes, you can raise the class and price of a doll.  Give their household more cash before selling or evicting them.  I've made an idealized Barbie-doll looking sim, and cheated her 200K before evicting her, and it made her upper class and very expensive to buy- like 75K with the warranty.  I hadn't realized before that, that the tattoo from the warranty is more elaborate for a higher-class slave.

Conversely, you can make a doll cheaper by reducing her net worth first.  I've also made a sim who, let's just say, fell into a stereotype of a very poor person.  I placed her on the cheapest available vacant lot, cheated "money 0" and evicted her.  As a teen, she cost like 10K with warranty.  The story in my head was that her very poor family thought that the offer from The Farm of 1000 simoleans and one less mouth to feed was an offer too good to refuse.

And there's a console command to restore virginity, but someone else is going to have to tell you what it is, because I don't know lol.

3 hours ago, eldefinn said:

Great mod, I had a lot of fun with it with Strangerville, however, is there a way for me to have this version 2.0d working without Island Living? I'm getting this missing occult type error that is obviously related to missing the DLC.
I guess if not, I have to search for a previous version of WP? If so, which one?

You don't need to buy Island Living, but you do need to get the June update to Sims 4.

36 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

You don't need to buy Island Living, but you do need to get the June update to Sims 4.

I did get that June patch, but it's still giving me that error a few others have mentioned too. Repairing my game didn't change.

7 hours ago, Jaquie said:

Hello.  Just want to confirm if this mod does or does not work with teens.  One of my teens is raising her sister after they lost their dad in a horrific accident (too gruesome to discuss in polite company), and she needs fast money, but I can't seem to get the mod to work with her.   :)   Wondered if I am doing something incorrectly.   Thanks.  ❤️

Yes it does, you have to go into the wicked settings and make sure teen sex is clicked on

*More fantasy shit, I love fantasy shit.  I want to make a succubus trait (probably no accoupling aspiration).  This will be a more feature rich version of Pheromonal Flower with most of the drawbacks removed.  Oh, also food won’t sate your hunger anymore.  Only sex.  I think I see how to do this with the code already, but it will need testing.

I can't wait for you to implement this to the mod. Considering the functions it currently has, that would be great.

7 hours ago, corinnegames said:
15 hours ago, Jaquie said:

Hello.  Just want to confirm if this mod does or does not work with teens.  One of my teens is raising her sister after they lost their dad in a horrific accident (too gruesome to discuss in polite company), and she needs fast money, but I can't seem to get the mod to work with her.   :)   Wondered if I am doing something incorrectly.   Thanks.  ❤️

Yes it does, you have to go into the wicked settings and make sure teen sex is clicked on

Also make sure that you have Romance Age Restriction turned off, it's under Relationships.  And if you don't have that option, you need the Wicked Whims Inappropriate Unlock, it's a file uploaded by WickedAssistant here on LL.

8 hours ago, corinnegames said:

I have another question. My sims sex clients NEVER pay, only the tip (lol). It says they are in debt and they only received the amount of the tip. Am i doing something wrong?? How do i make them pay full price?

debt.png

Does Maggie have a debt registered?  Their income goes to the person who holds the debt.  DON'T change the debt to 0, that makes it so they can never pay it off.  I think the command to clear the debt is "nisa.undebt".

On 7/4/2019 at 2:21 AM, snowdog04 said:

In my experience (in the game!) it does indeed affect cum addiction.  One of my sims got addicted from using it, and relieved the symptoms by using it more.  It has another use as well-- for slaves it restores Pink motive.  I had a couple of slave girls set up a store as a front for their brothel, and went for a couple of long weekends away from home without needing their master.  They did speed instead of sleeping, so 4 days straight of horse cum, speed, and many, many prostitution customers.  After those 2 weekends, they had each earned the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration, and were rewarded by getting their rules changed to "Everyone."

By my experience, playing as well, it does not affect normal sims' addiction in any way, shape or form, ir doesn't renew the debuff neither gets rid of withdraw symptoms, unless the sim is a slave. You comment gave me this idea, because I was using on normal sims and it did nothing, on normal sims it just fills hunger and energy and depletes blader, for vampires it doesn't do anything of note, but for slaves it fills hunger and energy by more and fills pink on normal sims and fills pink and vampiric energy for vampires, also, on slaves it does affect addiction, it both induces it and renews it, also gets rid of withdraw symptoms. 

So I stand corrected: Stallion "Juice" does do something, but only for slaves, non-slave sims are immune to it's effects, it doesn't even give the "Creamed" buff if you bought "Cum Slut", also doesn't activate this perk as well, only on slaves. 

I still find it a bit weird, it could very well affect addiction for normal sims, it'd help a lot with managing addiction, specially if your sim's whoring includes oral, from which mine got the addiction, else you'd need to stay put for 3 days dealing with constant calling from customers and mood swings from addiction... 

36 minutes ago, lhjj219 said:

55555555.png.006bdc36f17aa4f2fd035bade710f7c6.png

I can't see social event mission.. only can see title,, how can i fix it?

Just do any sex interaction with the sim on a group with yours, know that "anal" pays more, so, consider that when you get this. 

35 minutes ago, lhjj219 said:

55555555.png.006bdc36f17aa4f2fd035bade710f7c6.png

I can't see social event mission.. only can see title,, how can i fix it?

This happened when I chose "Cum here instead" rather than "Be there soon," and then I got paid after satisfying the client (no matter in what way); meanwhile, this event completed. Needn't to fulfill any mission but being disqualified from event's rewards.

Nisa Choices01.png

59 minutes ago, kabalfs said:

By my experience, playing as well, it does not affect normal sims' addiction in any way, shape or form, ir doesn't renew the debuff neither gets rid of withdraw symptoms, unless the sim is a slave. You comment gave me this idea, because I was using on normal sims and it did nothing, on normal sims it just fills hunger and energy and depletes blader, for vampires it doesn't do anything of note, but for slaves it fills hunger and energy by more and fills pink on normal sims and fills pink and vampiric energy for vampires, also, on slaves it does affect addiction, it both induces it and renews it, also gets rid of withdraw symptoms. 

So I stand corrected: Stallion "Juice" does do something, but only for slaves, non-slave sims are immune to it's effects, it doesn't even give the "Creamed" buff if you bought "Cum Slut", also doesn't activate this perk as well, only on slaves. 

I still find it a bit weird, it could very well affect addiction for normal sims, it'd help a lot with managing addiction, specially if your sim's whoring includes oral, from which mine got the addiction, else you'd need to stay put for 3 days dealing with constant calling from customers and mood swings from addiction... 

I wonder if it only works on slaves at all?  The sim who got addicted was a slave.  She definitely got addicted from Stallion Juice, but the symptom relief may have been from getting cum straight from the source.  I got her to break the addiction by making her only restore her Pink by messing around with her master's wife for several days.

11 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Does Maggie have a debt registered?  Their income goes to the person who holds the debt.  DON'T change the debt to 0, that makes it so they can never pay it off.  I think the command to clear the debt is "nisa.undebt".

oooooh! omg thank yoooou!