8 hours ago, blahblah93 said:

So, I got your most recent update and the doll shop is gone. What's up with that? Also, when I try to install the new update for WW I don't even get a notif saying it was installed. Did I do something wrong with the Hotpatch?

I’m having the exact same issue, some of my sims are no longer prostitutes because the lost eden and doll shop won’t show up

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 06/29/19 10:39:58 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.137k and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\period_override.py", line 59, in nisa_wrapper_new_update_sim_period_content
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\period_override.py", line 36, in nisa_update_sim_period_content
AttributeError: module 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle.menstrual_cycle_period' has no attribute '_update_sim_menstrual_buffs'

anyone know how I fix this? it happens as soon as I start playing

1 hour ago, Raenbow said:

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 06/29/19 10:39:58 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.137k and Basemental 3.9.8.18.100
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\period_override.py", line 59, in nisa_wrapper_new_update_sim_period_content
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\period_override.py", line 36, in nisa_update_sim_period_content
AttributeError: module 'wickedwhims.sex.pregnancy.menstrual_cycle.menstrual_cycle_period' has no attribute '_update_sim_menstrual_buffs'

anyone know how I fix this? it happens as soon as I start playing

It is really important to use updated mods, more so when one uses mods that are connected one with another.

6 hours ago, isisjoelyn said:

I’m having the exact same issue, some of my sims are no longer prostitutes because the lost eden and doll shop won’t show up

Have you updated your game? I did that and now it works. Didn't even realize it was out of date until I went looking for expansion packs on Origin. I am such a freaking idiot.

21 hours ago, sahmormakstevmom said:

Question: How can a player sim make a cum deposit for the cummie blaster?  I can withdraw cum from npc players but not playable sim or same household. Am I missing something?

Thank you so much. May I suggest having a small information how to on your tram on your main page. Awesome job. I love your mods

Hey, great mod, just been having problems with it recently.  Essentially, I can make a Sim a prostitute, pick my package/what I put out, and can use the traits and aspirations perfectly fine, including with the Black Widow.  But actually doing anything else prostitution-related, like propositioning Sims, generates LEs.  Every interaction on the Doll Shop or Lost Eden also generates LEs.  Using regular WW sex animations generates LEs (sometimes 8 at a time) as well, although I can still use the animations just fine, so I'm not sure what error happens in that last case.  I can't read code, but from what I can gather from xmlprettyprint's beautification, the problem seems not to be a conflict between mods, but something within Wicked Perversions itself.  The LE file seems to just say that every module is nonexistent.  Perhaps I installed it incorrectly (unzipped with 7-Zip and have it only one subfolder deep in the Mods folder), but I can't tell. 

Here is what I have done to attempt to fix the problem:

• I made sure that my vanilla game, Wicked Whims, Basemental Drugs, and Nisa's Wicked Perversions are all up-to-date (I make a habit of checking for updates to mods before starting the game every time I intend to play Sims 4). 
  • I cleared the game and Origin caches.
  • I repaired and verified my vanilla game's files.
  • I tried playing both with and without the WW hot patch which is also downloaded from this post, and it seems to not make a difference.

In case it's pertinent, here's a list of other mods I have installed (and updated) that change gameplay, in case it is an issue with mods conflicting:

Torture & Chaos (base game only, as I don't own Spa Day or GTW)

Victor Andrade's Direct Controls

Faster Showers by Polarbearsims

Personality Please by Polarbearsims

Restricted Romance by Polarbearsims

More Traits by chingyu1023

Extreme Violence

Please help, love this mod and want to use more than its trait features.

lastException_63697509941.txt Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

3 hours ago, blahblah93 said:

Have you updated your game? I did that and now it works. Didn't even realize it was out of date until I went looking for expansion packs on Origin. I am such a freaking idiot.

I’m up to date with everything but I’ll double check when I get to my comp, what’s the new version? 

3 hours ago, isisjoelyn said:

I’m up to date with everything but I’ll double check when I get to my comp, what’s the new version? 

I didn't check. All I did was open Origin and it started the update automatically. Worth a shot.

9 minutes ago, blahblah93 said:

I didn't check. All I did was open Origin and it started the update automatically. Worth a shot.

If it’s the island living that came out the 21st then I have that update. I had to update it for the other mods to work, this is the only one that doesn’t. 

Hi, All, 

I love this mod.  The only issue I'm having right now, other than the LE file until WW is updated, is that the vampires no longer get the buff and glow when engaging in sex animations.  I'm not sure why that is. 

6 hours ago, Plumb said:

Hi, All, 

I love this mod.  The only issue I'm having right now, other than the LE file until WW is updated, is that the vampires no longer get the buff and glow when engaging in sex animations.  I'm not sure why that is. 

Do you mean the glow they get when they have oral sex with a bleeding just deflowered virgin?

Yes, that glow is no longer there, but I was thinking that the glow also happens with non-virgins, such as when females are on their cycles and the vampire engages in oral.  I don't see any mention of folks having trouble with that part, but then there are 155 pages of comments, so I could be missing it.  :?

Hi! First of all, I love your mod! Thank you for your amazing work TTT 

I didn't have any problem at all with your mod until your last update (06/27) now every forceful client that arrive to my sims home (but even when they go outside)  don't want to have sex/refuse sex and I don't know what to do :// they're stuck in my home and even if they basically have the green and pink line full they still say no. I have every mod updated. Maybe I can have the previous version of your mod again? TTT