2 hours ago, Plumb said:

Yes, that glow is no longer there, but I was thinking that the glow also happens with non-virgins, such as when females are on their cycles and the vampire engages in oral.  I don't see any mention of folks having trouble with that part, but then there are 155 pages of comments, so I could be missing it.  :?

I checked and the glow is still working for me.

Spoiler

one.png.448af7494b1ecd0f558deb94664d943d.pngtwo.png.8eaffb31f53e635f56e02bad073c8e77.png

Okay so the sims that the doll shop and lost eden stopped showing up for, well the lost eden came back up once their house owner set their sex rules for prostitution but the one sim, she doesn’t appear on the doll shop so I can send them to the farm. At all, I removed them from the house to try and still nothing. 

On 6/28/2019 at 9:36 PM, blahblah93 said:

So, I got your most recent update and the doll shop is gone. What's up with that? Also, when I try to install the new update for WW I don't even get a notif saying it was installed. Did I do something wrong with the Hotpatch?

It sounds like script mods aren't fully loading into your game.  If you have a LE file then post it else you will need to do the 50/50 method to try and find out what's causing problems.  Also pay attention to the special rules for installing ts4script files. 

On 6/28/2019 at 6:53 PM, isisjoelyn said:

If two of my sims are fully converted to dolls can they still be prostitutes? It’s not allowing me to let them prostitute themselves 

Yes but you have to set them as prostitutes through the special manager that caged bird sims get. 

On 6/28/2019 at 10:22 PM, JustJunk08 said:

Hello, where can I get chyn chyn cum cups?

Milky way condom is the only way to get cup o' cum?

You can get the cum cups by using the milk way condom,  when I originally did the math, producing a full cup o cum from a single sim is very impractical, so the milky way condoms are there to help! ]

On 6/29/2019 at 6:23 AM, greenlightning said:

Hey greenlightning gaming!  Thank you for the LE!  It looks like something is going wrong with ksuihuh's mod.  Try updating it or sending the LE to her! 

On 6/29/2019 at 8:11 AM, barbaraluv25 said:

Wow something is going very wrong.  For one I see you are using the standalone version of my lot trait extender, remove this as it's not needed.  My mod already includes it by default.  

This is such an insanely long LE I really recommend you start with a minimal install (MCC, WW, WP, Basemenatal) and then add and remove your other mods to the mod folder in bunches to find all the dirty culprits! 

On 6/29/2019 at 1:11 PM, mounteddragoon said:

Hey, great mod, just been having problems with it recently.  Essentially, I can make a Sim a prostitute, pick my package/what I put out, and can use the traits and aspirations perfectly fine, including with the Black Widow.  But actually doing anything else prostitution-related, like propositioning Sims, generates LEs.  Every interaction on the Doll Shop or Lost Eden also generates LEs.  Using regular WW sex animations generates LEs (sometimes 8 at a time) as well, although I can still use the animations just fine, so I'm not sure what error happens in that last case.  I can't read code, but from what I can gather from xmlprettyprint's beautification, the problem seems not to be a conflict between mods, but something within Wicked Perversions itself.  The LE file seems to just say that every module is nonexistent.  Perhaps I installed it incorrectly (unzipped with 7-Zip and have it only one subfolder deep in the Mods folder), but I can't tell. 

Here is what I have done to attempt to fix the problem:

• I made sure that my vanilla game, Wicked Whims, Basemental Drugs, and Nisa's Wicked Perversions are all up-to-date (I make a habit of checking for updates to mods before starting the game every time I intend to play Sims 4). 
  • I cleared the game and Origin caches.
  • I repaired and verified my vanilla game's files.
  • I tried playing both with and without the WW hot patch which is also downloaded from this post, and it seems to not make a difference.

In case it's pertinent, here's a list of other mods I have installed (and updated) that change gameplay, in case it is an issue with mods conflicting:

Torture & Chaos (base game only, as I don't own Spa Day or GTW)

Victor Andrade's Direct Controls

Faster Showers by Polarbearsims

Personality Please by Polarbearsims

Restricted Romance by Polarbearsims

More Traits by chingyu1023

Extreme Violence

Please help, love this mod and want to use more than its trait features.

lastException_63697509941.txt 23.65 kB · 1 download Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.04 kB · 3 downloads

Hey Mounteddragoon!  Thank you for the LE!  According to this you are using a very old version of my mod, please update! 

On 6/29/2019 at 2:23 PM, barbaraluv25 said:

Thank you for the LE, i'm seeing a lot of calls too `.RTF:Modeling_AttemptToStrikeAPose_Masculine_Lv.3`  Does that ring any bells, it's likely the mod that's causing problems for you. 

22 hours ago, greenlightning said:

have a request. after turbo comes back and things go back to normal.   could you add a requirement to the slave like take care of babies, water the lawn, stuff a butler would do. after all what good is a slave if the owner has to do all the work around the house.   

what so u think?

It'll be coming, keeps on getting set back as I'm distracted by patching for updates or working on one thing or another.

I'm sorry for the wait! 

11 hours ago, Plumb said:

Yes, that glow is no longer there, but I was thinking that the glow also happens with non-virgins, such as when females are on their cycles and the vampire engages in oral.  I don't see any mention of folks having trouble with that part, but then there are 155 pages of comments, so I could be missing it.  :?

Thank you for the report, I'll add it onto my list of things to investigate further. It's possible that IL broke it.  I haven't tested it in quite a long time. 

10 hours ago, joshcrop said:

Thank you for the LE joshcrop!  This is the uncommon bug where my mod's (not your save game's) save data becomes corrupted.  It typically is more likely to happen on updating the mod.  Go to your The Sims 4/saves folder and delete the WickedPerversionsMod folder.  This will reset my mod's settings to default but should clear up this bug. Let me know if not. 

9 hours ago, LadyUzu said:

Hi! First of all, I love your mod! Thank you for your amazing work TTT 

I didn't have any problem at all with your mod until your last update (06/27) now every forceful client that arrive to my sims home (but even when they go outside)  don't want to have sex/refuse sex and I don't know what to do :// they're stuck in my home and even if they basically have the green and pink line full they still say no. I have every mod updated. Maybe I can have the previous version of your mod again? TTT

Hmmm, no LEs?  What are the ages of the prostitute and the client? 

8 hours ago, carnation77 said:

I checked and the glow is still working for me.

Reveal hidden contents

one.png.448af7494b1ecd0f558deb94664d943d.pngtwo.png.8eaffb31f53e635f56e02bad073c8e77.png

Thank you for checking into that for me, I'd have been pretty surprised if it had broke! 

2 hours ago, bella789y said:

Any ideas? Ho control isn't showing up, nor is anything from lost eden other than signing up for it.

lastException_63697607932.txt 245.1 kB · 1 download

It looks like your WW is out of date!  Try updating it please! 

1 hour ago, NisaK said:

Hmmm, no LEs?  What are the ages of the prostitute and the client? 

Nope! Everything run fine, I have no LEs. They are both young adults... 

Ah! One of my sims has the Pheromonal Flower trait and now I can't see anymore nor the icon nor the texts related to it. It's just blank.  

I'm going to try again with your old mod and see if it goes back to normal. 

Edit: Yes, with your old mod it's working again for me. Just I still can't see the icons/texts for your traits.

27 minutes ago, Plumb said:
27 minutes ago, Plumb said:

Hi, thanks so much for the feedback.  I didn't realize that WW had been updated at Patreon, so I now have that updated.  :)  I went through the rest of my mods one by one making sure each was updated.  I haven't gotten a chance to test the glow again but will do so as soon as I see a female on her cycle.  I am still getting a lastexception error though as attached.  I'm not sure how much of a big deal it is, but the online assistant is attached too because it mentions the NisaWP mod.  Thanks again for all the help! 

lastException_63697659092.txt Better Exceptions Full Report.pdf

15 hours ago, bella789y said:

I'm back again, not sure if this has already been answered but my prostitute sim can't have sex with the person who solicited her. I click on wicked sex but only solo sex pops up, no partners. Any clue?

I am having the same issue. If I am in a public area with a multitude of sims, I am also noticing that only a small portion of them show up on the Sex choices, so I am wondering if this is related to a potential WickedWhims bug.

This is a great mod, but I have some problems.:dissapointed_relieved: 

Ver LL.2.0 at Time: 07/02/19 04:23:38 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142c and Basemental 3.9.8.18.99
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0a\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 767, in really_transform_slaves
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0a\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 186, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 520, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 326, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 91, in dialog_show
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 792, in build_msg
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 658, in build_msg
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 584, in build_msg
AttributeError: 'NisaSimPicker' object has no attribute 'dialog_bg_style'

8 hours ago, kuroka17 said:

This is a great mod, but I have some problems.:dissapointed_relieved: 

Ver LL.2.0 at Time: 07/02/19 04:23:38 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142c and Basemental 3.9.8.18.99
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0a\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 767, in really_transform_slaves
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0a\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 186, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 520, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 326, in show_dialog
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 91, in dialog_show
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 792, in build_msg
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 658, in build_msg
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 584, in build_msg
AttributeError: 'NisaSimPicker' object has no attribute 'dialog_bg_style'

Update NWP to 2.0d + DL the patch & update BD to 3.9.8.18.100

Folks if you are going to post Last Exceptions and ask for help - don't just post a snippet. Last Exception Assistant just throws up it's hands at these.

Load the entire exception log.

If you want to keep it clean - and shorter delete the log first then just run Sims 4 to the first exception. Load that one.

1 hour ago, smjm81 said:

If you are using WickedWhims 4.3.5.142C  Then you need NisaK's 2.1 hot patch

If you are using WickedWhims 4.3.5.142Then you DO NOT need the hot patch. 

No doubt this will need to be re-posted a few times...maybe more!