On 5/30/2019 at 2:57 PM, MrGrey said:

I wish an attraction score for the patron release showed up in the buy a doll dialog.

Funny story, I was actually trying to figure out how to integrate the new feature with the doll shop just earlier.  Right now, I'm not seeing a performance friendly way.

So, what i'd want would be to change the price of the sim based on the world's perceived attraction of the sim.  So like if a sim is conventionally beautiful (according to this sim world) then the sim would go for a higher price.  The straight forward and brute method way of doing this would be to:

Calculate the average upper threshold + standard deviation for finding a sim is attractive and the same for finding a sim unattractive.

This will be the thresholds for the conventional standards of beauty.

But then we need to find if a sim's personal score according to the larger sim society so we'd calculate the average of the other sims attraction towards the sim in question.  

then we'd find where that average attraction score falls in relation to the thresholds and standard deviations to determine if ugly/beautiful/planejane.

I tested this out today and it... it lagged the game while things were processing.  So not ideal at all.  I need to find some other performance friendly alternative way to do this.  The real kicker is finding out how the sim's attraction relates to everyone else.  Still investigating. 

23 hours ago, Fellete said:

Hi this is my first time to use your mod and I have to say I love your mod but I have some issue with "the farm", its empty when I try sent one of my sim to farm by "convert hourse member" I don't know where I did wrong.

Is the other sim a young adult or older, and are they busy doing anything in the game during this time? 

20 hours ago, mactunes5 said:

Hello, @NisaK I have an issue with the "flavored" condoms. When I click on them in my inventory no options come up. I tried re-downloading the latest version to make sure that everything was up to date. Any reasons for this or some way that I can trouble shoot. Also attached is a Last Exception that I got. I am not great at reading script but I noticed one of your files included in the text. I don't presume to know how in the hell you made something this awesome, but I wanted to be sure that it wasn't an issue with the recent update.

lastException.txt 139.27 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you for the LE mactunes5! 

It's looking like you have an out of date version of WW installed. 

3 hours ago, NisaK said:

Is the other sim a young adult or older, and are they busy doing anything in the game during this time? 

both of my sim are young adult, and I just made them from CAS so i dont think they are busy doing anything.

Hello,

my problem atm is that after I accept a prostitution offer or "offer body" got accepted, the sims dont start to have sex and I only can start solo animations, what do I wrong?

All is up-to-date and seems to work...

(Sorry for my english~)

Edit: I tried it now with a femlae charakter and it worked but at the shaman or other male persons it dont work.

Edit 2: idk what I did but now it works, only at the shaman not , has it a reason?

21 hours ago, YourFalseHope said:

hey, said this not long after the hotfix was posted but wasn't answered, [dont mean to be rude/pushy] but would like my intersex sim to be able to lose his vaginal virginity again. he no longer gets the notification or the popped cherry moodlet of any kind. based on ww, he has a menstrual cycle, but he does also have a penis. kinda hard to have a period without a vagina.. so if there is any way the popped cherry thing can be linked to say "can become pregnant" option or something that would be great. I really miss this feature with my game as far as a storytelling aspect goes. really like this mod, was disappointed to see my sim not be allowed this anymore. the "have to pee" walk after was always oddly super adorable. :( [sorry if sounds rambly I'm tired, hopefully it made some sense though]

@NisaK any sort of reply on this would be greatly appreciated...  a yes it can be fix or no you cant.. something. I've found I can cheat the "hashadvaginal" trait onto my sim with another mod, but he gets no notification or moodlet, etc when I actually try with vaginal sex.  Sorry, if I sound rude.. don't mean to, just lost a vital part of my storytelling. Thank you for your time.

17 hours ago, fred200 said:

Well mods folder is fine. Even one level down, in a Nisa folder is fine. That is where mine is. And the script file of course.

Make sure you have scripts enabled in options!

Well I have the Mod folder and in there is the Nisa... Folder with another Folder in there with the script there, if that is to deep I tried to take the middle Folder out and still it doesn't work, I have enable script already on.

Hey Nisa! Really like playing around with this mod. Unfortunately, I've been having troubles using it lately, especifically with my caged bird sims. They can have sex with their owners alright, but no other interaction with them gets through, they can't chat with people at all without both sims in the interaction resetting immediately, and this didn't happen before. I tried checking if it was my savefile that got corrupted by making a fresh new save, but it kept happening. I have all my mod's up to date, so i'm not sure what's going on.  I also got a whicked whims exception file that mentions your mod (I didn't tinker with it at all, just checked the lines for names in search of clues). Can I send it here? 

Hey Nisa!  Awesome mod you've put together here, really looking forward to exploring it.  At the moment I'm having a couple of issues though.

The first seems to be with outfit changes.  Once I make a female a lily or a rose the next time they travel the get locked into an outfit. Certain interactions change this but I can't get them to change themselves and things like going in the shower or going to bed doesn't change the outfit - they just continue to wear whatever was selected when they traveled.

The other issue I seem to be having is with the prostitution completion process.  I'll "offer body" and be given an offer, but after completion I get an error message and it just continues to say that they need the specified action.  No payment either.

I've been uninstalling and reinstalling whicked whims and this mod numerous times to be up to date but with no luck.

Any help would be great.  Thanks!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Looks like sex rules aren't working right at all for caged birds.  I had my slave girl travelling all over, basically to force the game to generate more NPC's.  While in the bar in Strangerville, someone asked her for sex, and they did it when I accepted.  She does have Sexually Alluring;  since that bypasses romance checks, maybe it's also bypassing slave sex rules too.

On 5/24/2019 at 3:52 PM, NisaK said:

So Patreon is saying a very hard no to any sims 4 'teen' content.  It was always my interpretation that the 'teens' in sims 4 were 18 given how they look almost exactly like the next life stage young adults (YA) and thus of age for mature content.  Patreon strongly disagrees and as someone who is on their platform I have to follow their rules.  In the same exact way that TURBO is removing teen content from their mod, I will be from mine as well in order to comply with their rules.  

you could do as turbo had it done, in a way that adds teen content separately from the main mod (or something like that)

you know. as an add-on.

12 hours ago, iN7xus said:

Hello,

my problem atm is that after I accept a prostitution offer or "offer body" got accepted, the sims dont start to have sex and I only can start solo animations, what do I wrong?

All is up-to-date and seems to work...

(Sorry for my english~)

Edit: I tried it now with a femlae charakter and it worked but at the shaman or other male persons it dont work.

Edit 2: idk what I did but now it works, only at the shaman not , has it a reason?

Do you have CNWW? The two mods are not compatible still as far as I know. Prostitution was broken when I had the 2 installed at the same time.

hey! so, everytime a sim calls my prostitute sim, i get a le. i have all the latest mods (afaik) but prostitution seems to be totally broken (i.e., tam browser doesn't show up). the last update to the mod was on the 25th, but i see people discussing a hotfix. did i miss it? LE here

lastException.txt

5 hours ago, aicare said:

This is probably already answered and its a silly question but when I put a slave for sale, do I need to switch households to buy him/her or would some npc do it?

if you put them on the premium market then yes, you will have to switch households and buy it there. Supposedly you can put it on the foreign market and it will sell to a "NPC" but this just deletes the slave from the world. Trying this foreign market for the first time and haven't sold yet, but I had to quit the game shortly after they returned, so haven't seen it work yet.

1 minute ago, bobahloo said:

if you put them on the premium market then yes, you will have to switch households and buy it there. Supposedly you can put it on the foreign market and it will sell to a "NPC" but this just deletes the slave from the world. Trying this foreign market for the first time and haven't sold yet, but I had to quit the game shortly after they returned, so haven't seen it work yet.

Thanks! Guess I could use the premium market to send the dolls I have get attached to keep seeing them (or for storytelling purposes) and the foreign to get rid of dollies I not longer want. 

I'm having so much fun with this mod! Can't wait to see what's next. 

On 2/8/2019 at 1:06 PM, saltcream said:

I have a question/issue.

I've been trying to complete the Trophy Wife aspiration and I have the latest Patreon version of Basemental installed. The problem is the MDMA counter isn't working. The sim that has the aspiration is still a young adult (if age matters).  I've downloaded the latest version of this mod along with deleting it and re-installing it. Any ideas what's going on the with the counter? She literally has been rolling like twice a day every day.

i have the same problem :S.

On 5/24/2019 at 2:52 PM, NisaK said:

Hey!  Still working on the update but quickly read through the messages to see if there was anything outstanding I needed to reply too. 

So Patreon is saying a very hard no to any sims 4 'teen' content.  It was always my interpretation that the 'teens' in sims 4 were 18 given how they look almost exactly like the next life stage young adults (YA) and thus of age for mature content.  Patreon strongly disagrees and as someone who is on their platform I have to follow their rules.  In the same exact way that TURBO is removing teen content from their mod, I will be from mine as well in order to comply with their rules.  

A large part of the delay on getting the public patch out was me dealing with this news.   

I'm also working on securing a patreon alternative (more on this later) in place in the event that I do get a ban hammer, but after thinking about it I'm not overly concerned.  Patreon has typically given people a fair chance to comply to their rules which I'm willing to do.  

Patreon only for now.  I'm sorry about the delay, this is the longest it has taken me to get the public version updated but it should be done soon.  This is also one of the biggest changes to WW since I started modding publicly, so it's one of the hardest hotfixes.  The panic about the patreon crack down didn't help a bit either.  

It will be out soon. 

F@#$ Patreon! LOL ?

No, seriously, I agree with your assessment that the teens in Sims 4 are actually at least 18 years old based on the exact same reasons you've described. (In Sims 3, I would argue that the teens there were obviously younger, but not so much here in Sims 4.) Unfortunately, since Patreon is being all ass about it (no pun intended), if it's not too much trouble may I suggest a separate mod file that allows teen content just like what WW has done recently. The alternative is perhaps seeking an alternative to Patreon. I've been eye-ing SubscribeStar Adult as of late and it looks like they're a little more open minded.

Either way, it's definitely gonna take a lot of work and I think I can speak on behalf of everyone here that we truly appreciate the stuff you've made for us and your overall contribution to Loverslab, so we shouldn't have any problems waiting for you to do what you need to do. Good luck and keep up the good work!

18 hours ago, Greenhorn2013 said:

I had another problem, i can register as lost eden but i cant do any interactions after registration.

Are the interaction choices disabled/greyed-out or entirely absent?

10 hours ago, Kittenkitt said:

Hello! Is there a way to find out how much in debt my slave still have ore maybe use a command to Remove the debt ? I saved my sim and forgot it was in debt o-o ?

This was answered a few pages ago, linked below. On a side note to that, by checking the change log I found the 'nisa.bodyhair' command for LUUMIA’s body hair that I'd somehow missed until now, which if it still works will save me a lot of effort so your question inadvertently helped me ?.

On 5/17/2019 at 12:39 AM, fred200 said:

From the change log, way back on Page 1:

Added new console commands around dealing with indebted sims. To aid players when they import a previous debt slave into a new game. The new command, ‘nisa.undebt’ [without quotes] will clear a sim of their debt slave status and all related variables. If you enter in a sim’s first name and then last name [nisa.undebt first_name last_name] then that sim will be cleared of their debt, if no name is supplied then the active sim is chosen.

On 6/3/2019 at 12:17 AM, selenee1000 said:

can anybody tell me how complete that item of de the trophy wife aspiration?, i dont have any idea :S!

i took de pills mdma but isnt working

On 6/3/2019 at 12:27 AM, selenee1000 said:

i have the same problem :S.

Check every mod is updated (not only Nysa's but also Basemental and WW) I know is like the most basic solution but sometimes one thinks everything is up to date and it's not. I has happen to me. So many times.

Also, until it gets fixed you could use the cheat aspirations.complete_current_milestone or MCC (it has an option to complete aspiration goals)