13 hours ago, Kinnnnnnnssssssss898989 said:

Quick comment/question. I have one of my sims as a prostitute. However, when I have someone ask for something and I choose that option with wicked whims they always refuse. She is not able to do anything because they always refuse her advance. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Getting the same issue on latest sims 4 update, WW build, and Wicked Perversions build. Any fixes?

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:08 PM, nightshad said:

first egg was a golden one :3 first try too also had two. :3 so yeah can report the mod is working with no issues. : )

You may have gotten VERY lucky and have a sim who only lays golden eggs!  Be careful, it seems to be really easy to kill your sim with MDMA.

On 5/22/2019 at 11:19 AM, NisaK said:
On 5/19/2019 at 5:02 AM, KillerPro06 said:

Hey, thanks for answering. Welp im the owner of her, my sex slave settings are :

Romantic relationship is allowed, romance track limit is allowed

and the setting about sex is set on everyone but the notification tell me she can be used for everyone as a sex doll tho she still need love from owner. Why?

i also do not get any last exception.

Thanks for the help! I really want to enjoy what im sure is a great mod, but thats really killing my experience with it if i have to make her love me before having sex.

Hmmm, sorry for the trouble KillerProc06.  

What's her pink motive at? if her pink motive is depleted or gone then she will ignore your commands.  And set for everyone but refusing.... could it be a age restriction?  maybe you have 'teen' sex disabled in WW and your slave is a 'teen'?

I had the same issue the relationship value was too low so the house slave refused sex with the non houseslave sims in the household. To work around i just cheated up the relationship

4 hours ago, Ybrahim8 said:

how do you remove the sex addict trait? what is the exact name of the trait? i can't seem to remove it. i was able to remove the princess trait via trait.remove_trait command but not the sex addict trait.

A copy paste of the reply I gave to someone else just recently.  If you don't have MCCC, you should get it, it's awesome.

It's been quite a while since I did the Mind Broken aspiration, but I got rid of the red arm bands by going into the WP settings and disabling tattoos.  I agree, I had fun putting her through the aspiration, but I wasn't counting on how useless she would be after she finished it.  Nisa probably has a console command to clear the Sex Addict trait, but I don't know it.  If you have MCCC, you can turn on debug cheats and then remove it that way.  Find the debug cheats from the computer menu-- you get different menus from clicking a sim, or the mailbox, or a computer, you need to click a computer.  Once you turn that on, you need a game restart.  Then turn testingcheats on, then shift-click the sim.  Under "Cheat Sim Info" is where you find "Remove Trait."

Hi this is my first time to use your mod and I have to say I love your mod but I have some issue with "the farm", its empty when I try sent one of my sim to farm by "convert hourse member" I don't know where I did wrong.

aa01.png

Hello, @NisaK I have an issue with the "flavored" condoms. When I click on them in my inventory no options come up. I tried re-downloading the latest version to make sure that everything was up to date. Any reasons for this or some way that I can trouble shoot. Also attached is a Last Exception that I got. I am not great at reading script but I noticed one of your files included in the text. I don't presume to know how in the hell you made something this awesome, but I wanted to be sure that it wasn't an issue with the recent update.

lastException.txt

Hey, my household slave girl just had a visitor to the house ask for sex, and they did it when I clicked accept.  Her rules are set to household only.  After they finished I realized he was a vampire- he did the hissing animation, then tried to eat spaghetti and puked.  I mentioned a while back that slaves can do peepers when they shouldn't be able to, seems it might also be happening for vampires.

On 12/26/2017 at 3:45 PM, NisaK said:
On 12/26/2017 at 2:50 PM, G175012n24 said:

What is the game pack requirement to have my sim apply the nail polish? I downloaded Spa Day , but the only option I'm getting with it is to put it into and out of my inventory. 

Click on the item in your inventory and you should be able to apply it to your sim.  If you don't see the option then make sure you placed my .ts4script file in the correct place and try again.  Let me know if this fixes it for you.  

I know this is a really old comment i'm reeplying too I had the same issue unable to use nail polish. used mod onflict detector and it found two packages that contained the nail polish one of them was the wicked peversions package as expected the other was a package with just the nail polish by itself. no idea where it came from, guessing from some other mod. i deleted it and then everything worked fine

My slave sim doesn't have the option to be girlfriend/boyfriend. Even after I set romantic option to allow romance and disabled romance limiter. The option to date still remains hidden. I tried to do the same on the computer and still got the same results. Also, is there a way to turn a slave sim back into a normal sim? (That way I can get romantic options again). I already drained the pink bar so it's back to normal, but they are still technically a slave....

Good day to everyone and hopefully to you to NisaK ?

recently I decided my Sims need some fun in their live and downloaded the Nisa's Wicked Perversion mod, but sadly I do have some problems in the game.

I have the traits, the aspirations and everything I need (WW and Basemental Drugs) but I do not get the Tam Explorer on the computer. I researched in this forum but I kind of didn't get it to work so hopefully someone can help me. I may be a beginner in downloading mods (but I'm not stupid at least I hope so) so please give me some advice for a dummy ? and if you need to see any pictures of my folder just say so! ?

I really hope someone can help! ?

Ella

hey, said this not long after the hotfix was posted but wasn't answered, [dont mean to be rude/pushy] but would like my intersex sim to be able to lose his vaginal virginity again. he no longer gets the notification or the popped cherry moodlet of any kind. based on ww, he has a menstrual cycle, but he does also have a penis. kinda hard to have a period without a vagina.. so if there is any way the popped cherry thing can be linked to say "can become pregnant" option or something that would be great. I really miss this feature with my game as far as a storytelling aspect goes. really like this mod, was disappointed to see my sim not be allowed this anymore. the "have to pee" walk after was always oddly super adorable. :( [sorry if sounds rambly I'm tired, hopefully it made some sense though]

On 5/30/2019 at 1:20 PM, snowdog04 said:

You may have gotten VERY lucky and have a sim who only lays golden eggs!  Be careful, it seems to be really easy to kill your sim with MDMA.

naw she laid other eggs too been awhile though but i well say this. . . . she and odd thing my Sim xD she eats the eggs before i can get her to sale them LMAO! which is annoying and funny at the same time xD btw a succubi mod would be awesome long as the succubi can be custom so that having sex doesnt kill the other sim. 

Hi, I have a problem and I can't find a solution :( Sorry for my English btw. I bought a slave and she doesn't want to have sex with me. Her "pink" thing is almost full (I would say like 80% full). I don't know what to do :( I can choose "solicit sex" but they don't have sex, and it's "Alex is queued" (Alex is my male sim) and nothing happens. I would be really happy if someone could help me :(

4 minutes ago, norepinefryna29 said:

Hi, I have a problem and I can't find a solution :( Sorry for my English btw. I bought a slave and she doesn't want to have sex with me. Her "pink" thing is almost full (I would say like 80% full). I don't know what to do :( I can choose "solicit sex" but they don't have sex, and it's "Alex is queued" (Alex is my male sim) and nothing happens. I would be really happy if someone could help me :(

Use WW to initiate sex.

Click on the floor (for example) and select Wicked. Then Sex.

46 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Use WW to initiate sex.

Click on the floor (for example) and select Wicked. Then Sex.

I tried this, but she refused. I know I can just have good relationship with her but I thought it is possible to have sex with her without being friends since she is a sex slave. I forgot to mention I have Last Exeption error so I will try remove MCCC and see if it helps... :(

7 hours ago, EIIa said:

Good day to everyone and hopefully to you to NisaK ?

recently I decided my Sims need some fun in their live and downloaded the Nisa's Wicked Perversion mod, but sadly I do have some problems in the game.

I have the traits, the aspirations and everything I need (WW and Basemental Drugs) but I do not get the Tam Explorer on the computer. I researched in this forum but I kind of didn't get it to work so hopefully someone can help me. I may be a beginner in downloading mods (but I'm not stupid at least I hope so) so please give me some advice for a dummy ? and if you need to see any pictures of my folder just say so! ?

I really hope someone can help! ?

Ella

I also have this problem... Is there something going on with the mod? 

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Both of you: What is your exact path to NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.package?

If it is too deep - it won't work.

There wasn't really a path. I simply placed it in my mods folder. I thought it was conflicting with other mods of mine so I removed them and kept it but the problem still consisted. 

7 minutes ago, TayTaylour said:

There wasn't really a path. I simply placed it in my mods folder. I thought it was conflicting with other mods of mine so I removed them and kept it but the problem still consisted. 

Well mods folder is fine. Even one level down, in a Nisa folder is fine. That is where mine is. And the script file of course.

Make sure you have scripts enabled in options!

14 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Well mods folder is fine. Even one level down, in a Nisa folder is fine. That is where mine is. And the script file of course.

Make sure you have scripts enabled in options!

Thank you for your help! I don't know what was going on earlier but it works now. My scripts were enabled and everything already lol. But nonetheless it works and I am thankful. 

On 5/27/2019 at 6:51 PM, adaly said:

Hi,

Is it possible for a house slave to gain back their freedom? I moved them to a different house, let the pink effect wear off, and deregistered them from prostitution on the tam, but is there a way to break them free of ownership? Is there  cheat code or something that would remove the trait?

I'd like to build content around this in the future where losing pink will be a prereq but for now you can use the console command 'nisa.unslave' to 'free' the sim of your active sim or the sim of your choosing by entering in their first and last name after the command!

A tattoo removal service for the special tattoos will be added soon as well. 

On 5/28/2019 at 12:48 AM, bobahloo said:

I like it the way it is,(yes, in my sim universe it is cum, lol) though seems there is a fair share of people who have issue with it. Probably was a rhetorical question, but I  think the stretch marks would probably be a bit much, perhaps just some redness like the groin area gets around the mouth, and blood-shot eyes (like basemental has from drug use) to simulate the effect from straining. Oh, and an option to keep using the classic (current) effect :tounge_wink: 

Oh, the effects come up per hole.  So i have like a anal effect (slap mark on the cheek plus some redness in the area, a vaginal effect with is redness in the vaginal area, and a oral effect.  I also have crying on top of this to show general levels of pain.  The crying + oral effect are the ones most people have a problem with.  Bloodshot eyes aren't a bad idea but i'd need to make it in a way that wouldn't conflict with Basemental's eye effects, I've also thought of running mascara but I figured that would get people even more confused if they already are with tears.  I just don't know what alternative I could go with, I'm afraid the real answer will be to just 'get gud' on making textures.  But atleast I'm making progress in that area. 

On 5/28/2019 at 12:38 PM, Chojol said:

Hi!

I am realyy digging the concept of this mod, but i am not sure if i am doing things correctly.

I installed it without any problems and registered my sim on the website.

My sim is being approached left and right for the "Services" and i accept them, but after accepting it nothing happens. The sims just chat like normal sims do and then just walk away.

Is there something supposed to happen in that interaction or am i missing something here?

Edit: also i it normal that when i accept the service solicitations the game pauses itself? thanks for the help!

On 5/28/2019 at 8:50 PM, draeneis said:

I was having the same problem but I think there was some emotional issue in the environment and maybe I did not have all the options checked correctly in the WW menus to prevent that from mattering. Eventually I got the hang of it, just somehow get them to agree to it, either making them solicit or choosing the Romance option then Offer Body, then after one of them, click an open spot on the ground to get the Wicked menu, then make sure to pick the right option that they might have asked for, and they should be eligible hopefully. 

Hey Chojol, just to reiterate what draeneis said, you need to initiate sex with the client after they accept for the requested sex act.  An auto start option will be coming for those who want to micromanage less and a more streamlined experience, but in the meantime this is the way to go.  

Unless you have WW setting conflicting (for example have adult teens disabled) or there's a hazard of sorts (you don't have any valid sex animations installed for the act/object you are choosing or the client is in the process of leaving the lot) they should always accept when they are waiting on your client (in their waiting list).  

Hope this helps clear things up!

On 5/28/2019 at 5:07 PM, Jayjay_M said:

How did you fiigure it out. I'm having this same problem

NPC sims technically don't have bank accounts, so to make it so the debt slave money actually goes somewhere you need a separate player household than your currently active one to indebt your sim too.  

On 5/28/2019 at 9:26 PM, Kinnnnnnnssssssss898989 said:

Quick comment/question. I have one of my sims as a prostitute. However, when I have someone ask for something and I choose that option with wicked whims they always refuse. She is not able to do anything because they always refuse her advance. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

On 5/29/2019 at 10:47 AM, slider11000 said:

Getting the same issue on latest sims 4 update, WW build, and Wicked Perversions build. Any fixes?

Unless the sim is leaving then this shouldn't be happening or your settings disallow it (remember adult teens can no longer sex young adults and above in the patreon version of WW).  Are you guys using the public version of WW or the patreon version?  I did have to overhaul the code for this in response to the latest patreon ww release so I'm a bit worried some wires may have gotten crossed somewhere so please let me know, also if you are getting any LEs then please do send them my way. 

On 5/28/2019 at 9:47 PM, The Queer Fox said:

Hello, I've been getting LE while in BB mode and they are Nisa LE so... hmm, here :)

And thank you so much for the awesome mods! ❤️

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 8.52 kB · 4 downloads

Thank you for the LE and welcome to LL!  It's saying it can't save my mod's save data.  Try going to you The Sims 4/saves folder and backing up my WickedPerversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default but it should clear up this error!