4 hours ago, Modmana said:

Are the interaction choices disabled/greyed-out or entirely absent?

This was answered a few pages ago, linked below. On a side note to that, by checking the change log I found the 'nisa.bodyhair' command for LUUMIA’s body hair that I'd somehow missed until now, which if it still works will save me a lot of effort so your question inadvertently helped me ?.

Choices are entirely absent

On 5/31/2019 at 12:34 PM, YourFalseHope said:

hey, said this not long after the hotfix was posted but wasn't answered, [dont mean to be rude/pushy] but would like my intersex sim to be able to lose his vaginal virginity again. he no longer gets the notification or the popped cherry moodlet of any kind. based on ww, he has a menstrual cycle, but he does also have a penis. kinda hard to have a period without a vagina.. so if there is any way the popped cherry thing can be linked to say "can become pregnant" option or something that would be great. I really miss this feature with my game as far as a storytelling aspect goes. really like this mod, was disappointed to see my sim not be allowed this anymore. the "have to pee" walk after was always oddly super adorable. :( [sorry if sounds rambly I'm tired, hopefully it made some sense though]

On 6/1/2019 at 10:07 AM, YourFalseHope said:

@NisaK any sort of reply on this would be greatly appreciated...  a yes it can be fix or no you cant.. something. I've found I can cheat the "hashadvaginal" trait onto my sim with another mod, but he gets no notification or moodlet, etc when I actually try with vaginal sex.  Sorry, if I sound rude.. don't mean to, just lost a vital part of my storytelling. Thank you for your time.

This is also something I'd like to know, as I also have an intersex sim. They don't have penis and they have a vagina, WW's menstrual cycle and pregnancy works fine... but they don't lose their vaginal virginity anymore :(

On 6/1/2019 at 12:47 AM, Fellete said:

both of my sim are young adult, and I just made them from CAS so i dont think they are busy doing anything.

HI Fellete!

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you.  I'm not sure what could be happening here.  As long as the sim is  an adult, in the household (I don't think roommates would show up in this list), not a involved in a current service, not the one requesting conversion, not involved in active sex, and not already waiting for sale, or resisted the farm treatment then they really should be showing up on the list.  I tested this too in my game and it is working as intended.  Have you tried with a new test save perhaps?

On 6/1/2019 at 6:22 AM, taan2017 said:

Hi, thank you for the amazing mod!

I have a question...

What is "Order to Present Neck"??? When I click that line nothing happen???

Sorry for my bad English..

Hey taan2017!  No worries!  This is a command for caged birds to be drank from by vampire sims.  So if you have the pack installed and a vampire then this option should come up on the caged bird.  Clicking on it will always allow the 'owner' sim to drink from the neck of the caged bird.  If you don't have the vampire pack and this is showing then it may have bugged out and is showing on everyone.   In which case, don't click it!  The bug will be worked out with the next update. 

On 6/1/2019 at 7:31 AM, iN7xus said:

Hello,

my problem atm is that after I accept a prostitution offer or "offer body" got accepted, the sims dont start to have sex and I only can start solo animations, what do I wrong?

All is up-to-date and seems to work...

(Sorry for my english~)

Edit: I tried it now with a femlae charakter and it worked but at the shaman or other male persons it dont work.

Edit 2: idk what I did but now it works, only at the shaman not , has it a reason?

On 6/1/2019 at 8:30 PM, Spectre Status said:

Do you have CNWW? The two mods are not compatible still as far as I know. Prostitution was broken when I had the 2 installed at the same time.

I just want to reiterate this.  I remember seeing that CNWW modifies WW in pretty heavy ways with script overrides and I have no plans at this time of supporting it.

On 6/1/2019 at 1:08 PM, EIIa said:

Well I have the Mod folder and in there is the Nisa... Folder with another Folder in there with the script there, if that is to deep I tried to take the middle Folder out and still it doesn't work, I have enable script already on.

Hi Ella!

I'm sorry for your troubles.  The way your describing it will def. not have the scripts load.  You need to place NisasWickedPerversions folder with the two files (one package and one ts4script file) directly into you The Sims 4/Mods folder.  So the path would be like The Sims 4/mods/NisasWickedPerversions/NisaK_Wicked_perversions.ts4script .

If you are still having problems after this, then make sure you don't have duplicate older versions of my mod installed by searching your mods folder (use the bar in the upper right) for all files with the name 'nisa' in it.  Lastly,  if you are still having problems but not getting errors then it's possible that you have another script mod installed which is breaking tuning injections.  Install MCC and send me any Last Exception files it generates when testing the mod.  

On 6/1/2019 at 4:04 PM, hoondere said:

Hey Nisa! Really like playing around with this mod. Unfortunately, I've been having troubles using it lately, especifically with my caged bird sims. They can have sex with their owners alright, but no other interaction with them gets through, they can't chat with people at all without both sims in the interaction resetting immediately, and this didn't happen before. I tried checking if it was my savefile that got corrupted by making a fresh new save, but it kept happening. I have all my mod's up to date, so i'm not sure what's going on.  I also got a whicked whims exception file that mentions your mod (I didn't tinker with it at all, just checked the lines for names in search of clues). Can I send it here? 

Please post the LE here!  You should be able to drag and drop it into the reply to this message.

On 6/1/2019 at 4:19 PM, Wiseguy87 said:

Hey Nisa!  Awesome mod you've put together here, really looking forward to exploring it.  At the moment I'm having a couple of issues though.

The first seems to be with outfit changes.  Once I make a female a lily or a rose the next time they travel the get locked into an outfit. Certain interactions change this but I can't get them to change themselves and things like going in the shower or going to bed doesn't change the outfit - they just continue to wear whatever was selected when they traveled.

The other issue I seem to be having is with the prostitution completion process.  I'll "offer body" and be given an offer, but after completion I get an error message and it just continues to say that they need the specified action.  No payment either.

I've been uninstalling and reinstalling whicked whims and this mod numerous times to be up to date but with no luck.

Any help would be great.  Thanks!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 12.75 kB · 1 download

Thank you for the LE Wiseguy87, 

It's saying it can't save my mod's save data.  Try going to you The Sims 4/saves folder and backing up my WickedPerversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default but it should clear up this error!

On 6/1/2019 at 5:09 PM, snowdog04 said:

Looks like sex rules aren't working right at all for caged birds.  I had my slave girl travelling all over, basically to force the game to generate more NPC's.  While in the bar in Strangerville, someone asked her for sex, and they did it when I accepted.  She does have Sexually Alluring;  since that bypasses romance checks, maybe it's also bypassing slave sex rules too.

Hmmmm, so it's like a sim comes up to your sim to ask for sex, a box pops up and you click it and sex starts?  Can you get a screenshot of the dialog box.  I don't really play with sex autonomy but I vaguely remember something about prompts and adding code to ignore my sex rules for prompts since someone complained to me about it and wanted the prompt to override my mod's settings.  But I'd need some hints to find out if that's what I did again.  

I don't think it's the sexually alluring trait.  That trait's tests are downstream from my mod's tests. 

On 6/1/2019 at 9:46 PM, laurrr said:

hey! so, everytime a sim calls my prostitute sim, i get a le. i have all the latest mods (afaik) but prostitution seems to be totally broken (i.e., tam browser doesn't show up). the last update to the mod was on the 25th, but i see people discussing a hotfix. did i miss it? LE here

lastException.txt 147.27 kB · 1 download

Thank you so much for posting the LE Laurr. 

I've been looking at this LE for a long while now...  it looks like this can only really happen when the drama node can't be found... looking at the drama node it's one of my custom ones (not the base game's) in order to give the additional functionality (you can have the sim come to you or go out with them).  Now looking at your message you are saying the tam browser doesn't show up which means the mod isn't fully loading into your game for some reason (and thus neither would the drama node)!  

Double check installation to make sure the script files are not too deep.  Tell me the relative path of them starting with the The Sims 4/Mods folder. 

On 6/1/2019 at 10:29 PM, suesdoingsims said:

just updated origin and realize the game cant be saved with this mod. (with the most updated WW and other mods)
Error message from WW pops out and forced me to remove your mod.... Really wish that can be fixed... LOVE YOUR MOD!

You have to send me the generated error or I can't help you.  

On 6/2/2019 at 7:15 AM, aicare said:

This is probably already answered and its a silly question but when I put a slave for sale, do I need to switch households to buy him/her or would some npc do it?

Correct.  More autonomous selling to npcs will be coming but that won't be for a long while.  I need to work out autonomous prostitution sex first. 

On 6/2/2019 at 5:17 PM, selenee1000 said:

can anybody tell me how complete that item of de the trophy wife aspiration?, i dont have any idea :S!

i took de pills mdma but isnt working

On 6/2/2019 at 5:27 PM, selenee1000 said:

i have the same problem :S.

Oh gosh, maybe Basemental changed the ids for MDMA again.  Can you guys tell me what version of Basemental Drugs you are using and I can double check things?  Also which MDMA pill have you tried?   Have you tried pink? 

16 hours ago, Greenhorn2013 said:

Choices are entirely absent

What were you registering as?  A prostitute or a debt slave?  And so there is nothing like a ho manager on your sim when you click on them, and no interactions show up on other sims?  Are you getting any Last Exception files? 

On 6/3/2019 at 8:44 AM, Kittenkitt said:

Hello! Is there a way to find out how much in debt my slave still have ore maybe use a command to Remove the debt ? I saved my sim and forgot it was in debt o-o ?

Make them your active sim and try nisa.wut_debt in the command console.  It should let you know their status! 

Other, more gameplay ways of doing this will be coming. 

On 6/3/2019 at 9:31 AM, HentaiGnome said:

F@#$ Patreon! LOL ?

[snipped for space]

Either way, it's definitely gonna take a lot of work and I think I can speak on behalf of everyone here that we truly appreciate the stuff you've made for us and your overall contribution to Loverslab, so we shouldn't have any problems waiting for you to do what you need to do. Good luck and keep up the good work!

Thank you for your understanding.  

It's really unfortunate and tbh it's not completely patreon's fault.   Patreon has been doing everything they can to keep nsfw creators on their platform, including moving the processing server for nsfw creators specifically to different parts of the world, but they can only do so much.  It's actually the payment processors that are the ones who are causing this by in large.  They are historically prudish and come down hard on nsfw content.  The truth is that any service will run into this problem eventually the larger they get and since the merchants control everything, there is only so much we small little ants can do.  

I actually got the conversion done a few days ago but I'm waiting a bit on making it public!  It was a lot to get done but I think everyone will be happy with how I implemented the block.  For the last 2-3 days I've been wrapping my head around TURBOs new attraction system!  It's really really neat and I'll be incorparting it into the doll shop, prostitution, and other things over the next 2 days.  (praying that TURBO doesn't overhaul this too much in his next patch!)

For those using the free version of WW no need to worry, my systems will just ignore the extra data from the attraction system if you don't have it. 

On 6/3/2019 at 9:42 AM, SychoLin said:

Hello there! What does this error mean? I popped up when somebody was having fun in the bathroom of the gym, lol

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 23.88 kB · 2 downloads

----------------------------

nvm, there was nisa dublicates in mods folder, now all peachy

Thank you for the LE SychoLin!  It means to update my mod :D 

On 6/1/2019 at 12:47 AM, Fellete said:

both of my sim are young adult, and I just made them from CAS so i dont think they are busy doing anything.

HI Fellete!

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you.  I'm not sure what could be happening here.  As long as the sim is  an adult, in the household (I don't think roommates would show up in this list), not a involved in a current service, not the one requesting conversion, not involved in active sex, and not already waiting for sale, or resisted the farm treatment then they really should be showing up on the list.  I tested this too in my game and it is working as intended.  Have you tried with a new test save perhaps?

On 6/1/2019 at 6:22 AM, taan2017 said:

Hi, thank you for the amazing mod!

I have a question...

What is "Order to Present Neck"??? When I click that line nothing happen???

Sorry for my bad English..

Hey taan2017!  No worries!  This is a command for caged birds to be drank from by vampire sims.  So if you have the pack installed and a vampire then this option should come up on the caged bird.  Clicking on it will always allow the 'owner' sim to drink from the neck of the caged bird.  If you don't have the vampire pack and this is showing then it may have bugged out and is showing on everyone.   In which case, don't click it!  The bug will be worked out with the next update. 

On 6/1/2019 at 8:07 AM, YourFalseHope said:

@NisaK any sort of reply on this would be greatly appreciated...  a yes it can be fix or no you cant.. something. I've found I can cheat the "hashadvaginal" trait onto my sim with another mod, but he gets no notification or moodlet, etc when I actually try with vaginal sex.  Sorry, if I sound rude.. don't mean to, just lost a vital part of my storytelling. Thank you for your time.

7 hours ago, cinnamon roll said:

This is also something I'd like to know, as I also have an intersex sim. They don't have penis and they have a vagina, WW's menstrual cycle and pregnancy works fine... but they don't lose their vaginal virginity anymore :(

I can switch a lot of things from being The Sims 4 gender checks to genital checks, I'm not sure how time intensive it would be but I just have too many other things on the plate at the moment so it's pretty low priority however I'll try to keep it in mind.  

16 minutes ago, spyke123 said:

Bought a doll on the Tam Explorer, clarified sex rules to "Everyone"...  but the doll keeps refusing sex advances. How is it supposed to work, I thought the doll would be unable to refuse ??

I've had a few people report that sex is being refused when the character shouldn't be refusing it but so far all the reasons for this has been because they were using the CNWW mod which isn't compat. with my mod.  If you aren't using CNWW then make sure your sim isn't a prostitute and a caged bird when they should just be a caged bird. 

2 hours ago, NisaK said:

I can switch a lot of things from being The Sims 4 gender checks to genital checks, I'm not sure how time intensive it would be but I just have too many other things on the plate at the moment so it's pretty low priority however I'll try to keep it in mind.  

Tha sounds fine. except my intersex sim does have a penis but has a period [implied both bottom sex organs altho the penis is for appearance as it has no fertility and storywise he can't even feel it]. I just know that before the update he could lose his virginity, and now he cant. I understand you're busy, so thank you very much for taking the time to reply and I hope all is well on your side. :)

6 hours ago, NisaK said:

I've had a few people report that sex is being refused when the character shouldn't be refusing it but so far all the reasons for this has been because they were using the CNWW mod which isn't compat. with my mod.  If you aren't using CNWW then make sure your sim isn't a prostitute and a caged bird when they should just be a caged bird. 

Yep, that was it...  Thanks for the reply, I would much rather use this one so CNWW is now flushed...

19 hours ago, NisaK said:
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 6:09 PM, snowdog04 said:

Looks like sex rules aren't working right at all for caged birds.  I had my slave girl travelling all over, basically to force the game to generate more NPC's.  While in the bar in Strangerville, someone asked her for sex, and they did it when I accepted.  She does have Sexually Alluring;  since that bypasses romance checks, maybe it's also bypassing slave sex rules too.

Hmmmm, so it's like a sim comes up to your sim to ask for sex, a box pops up and you click it and sex starts?  Can you get a screenshot of the dialog box.  I don't really play with sex autonomy but I vaguely remember something about prompts and adding code to ignore my sex rules for prompts since someone complained to me about it and wanted the prompt to override my mod's settings.  But I'd need some hints to find out if that's what I did again.  

I don't think it's the sexually alluring trait.  That trait's tests are downstream from my mod's tests. 

If I see it again, I'll try to remember to screenshot it.  But this is the middle-of-the-screen, blue box you get when you have a random request for sex from an NPC, with the thumbnail of the NPC and your sim's thumbnail.  They're asking because of the Sexually Alluring trait, because when this does come up she isn't even flirting or building Romance at all.  But for whatever reason, the sex rules aren't blocking it from happening, or at least stopping me from accepting.

21 hours ago, NisaK said:

HI Fellete!

I just want to reiterate this.  I remember seeing that CNWW modifies WW in pretty heavy ways with script overrides and I have no plans at this time of supporting it.

Hi Ella!

I'm sorry for your troubles.  The way your describing it will def. not have the scripts load.  You need to place NisasWickedPerversions folder with the two files (one package and one ts4script file) directly into you The Sims 4/Mods folder.  So the path would be like The Sims 4/mods/NisasWickedPerversions/NisaK_Wicked_perversions.ts4script .

If you are still having problems after this, then make sure you don't have duplicate older versions of my mod installed by searching your mods folder (use the bar in the upper right) for all files with the name 'nisa' in it.  Lastly,  if you are still having problems but not getting errors then it's possible that you have another script mod installed which is breaking tuning injections.  Install MCC and send me any Last Exception files it generates when testing the mod.  

Please post the LE here!  You should be able to drag and drop it into the reply to this message.

Thank you for the LE Wiseguy87, 

It's saying it can't save my mod's save data.  Try going to you The Sims 4/saves folder and backing up my WickedPerversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default but it should clear up this error!

Thank you so much for posting the LE Laurr. 

I've been looking at this LE for a long while now...  it looks like this can only really happen when the drama node can't be found... looking at the drama node it's one of my custom ones (not the base game's) in order to give the additional functionality (you can have the sim come to you or go out with them).  Now looking at your message you are saying the tam browser doesn't show up which means the mod isn't fully loading into your game for some reason (and thus neither would the drama node)!  

Double check installation to make sure the script files are not too deep.  Tell me the relative path of them starting with the The Sims 4/Mods folder. 

You have to send me the generated error or I can't help you.  

Correct.  More autonomous selling to npcs will be coming but that won't be for a long while.  I need to work out autonomous prostitution sex first. 

Oh gosh, maybe Basemental changed the ids for MDMA again.  Can you guys tell me what version of Basemental Drugs you are using and I can double check things?  Also which MDMA pill have you tried?   Have you tried pink? 

What were you registering as?  A prostitute or a debt slave?  And so there is nothing like a ho manager on your sim when you click on them, and no interactions show up on other sims?  Are you getting any Last Exception files? 

Make them your active sim and try nisa.wut_debt in the command console.  It should let you know their status! 

Other, more gameplay ways of doing this will be coming. 

Thank you for your understanding.  

It's really unfortunate and tbh it's not completely patreon's fault.   Patreon has been doing everything they can to keep nsfw creators on their platform, including moving the processing server for nsfw creators specifically to different parts of the world, but they can only do so much.  It's actually the payment processors that are the ones who are causing this by in large.  They are historically prudish and come down hard on nsfw content.  The truth is that any service will run into this problem eventually the larger they get and since the merchants control everything, there is only so much we small little ants can do.  

I actually got the conversion done a few days ago but I'm waiting a bit on making it public!  It was a lot to get done but I think everyone will be happy with how I implemented the block.  For the last 2-3 days I've been wrapping my head around TURBOs new attraction system!  It's really really neat and I'll be incorparting it into the doll shop, prostitution, and other things over the next 2 days.  (praying that TURBO doesn't overhaul this too much in his next patch!)

For those using the free version of WW no need to worry, my systems will just ignore the extra data from the attraction system if you don't have it. 

Thank you for the LE SychoLin!  It means to update my mod :D 

I found it ) Mod was 2 times in mod folder. i deleted the old one and everything went fine,

Thx

Hi, just a quick question about the pink motive thing. How long after the pink motive bar is completely empty is something supposed to happen to my sim? I was experimenting with it and let their bar drop completely and nothing's happened they've just had the dazed buff for like a day...

3 hours ago, yuzumint said:

Hi, just a quick question about the pink motive thing. How long after the pink motive bar is completely empty is something supposed to happen to my sim? I was experimenting with it and let their bar drop completely and nothing's happened they've just had the dazed buff for like a day...

Your sim should pass out really soon.  I don't remember if the dazed moodlet showed a countdown or not, but it does last for quite a while-- last chance to restore the Pink meter.  Once they pass out, they'll be out for several hours, and wake up with a normal Fun meter.  And every time I've had a slave run their Pink out, they've peed themselves as they wake up!  Passing out seems to cause a hit to the bladder meter, and then they're out for quite a while.

Nisa, thank you for such an amazing mod and all the hard work you've put into it. 

Is there any way to make the WickedWhims/WWKinky mod work with yours? I've got a kidnapped Sim that has been being put to use by both homeowners very much against his will, and I made him a caged bird so I'd be able to throw parties with him as the party favor. Unfortunately, he's turning down sex from both his owners. 

EDIT: Back-reading I see that you don't support CNWW-modded games, which is 100% your choice. Is there any chance of you putting assault in your mod? 

4 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Your sim should pass out really soon.  I don't remember if the dazed moodlet showed a countdown or not, but it does last for quite a while-- last chance to restore the Pink meter.  Once they pass out, they'll be out for several hours, and wake up with a normal Fun meter.  And every time I've had a slave run their Pink out, they've peed themselves as they wake up!  Passing out seems to cause a hit to the bladder meter, and then they're out for quite a while.

That's what I expected to happen, but now they have passed out and woken up, still with the pink meter and the dazed buff, twice...

On 6/2/2019 at 11:29 AM, suesdoingsims said:

just updated origin and realize the game cant be saved with this mod. (with the most updated WW and other mods)
Error message from WW pops out and forced me to remove your mod.... Really wish that can be fixed... LOVE YOUR MOD!

Hi Nisa, 

Sorry that I forgot to attach my LE... here you are and I really wish that I can use your mod... :( Thanksssssssssssss <3 lastException.txt

I am slightly unsure of which one I am suppose to download but looking through the comments I assume by the only answer being "Latest" means I download D. I am not used to download versions using a letter but just numbers unless the other was an alternate version with different features.  Looking at the files since they share the same package names but D is bigger I am just going to assume I got the right one sorry.

NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_0_990c.zip

NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_0_990d.zip

Edited*

11 minutes ago, HellKitten133 said:

I am slightly unsure of which one I am suppose to download but looking through the comments I assume by the only answer being "Latest" means I download D. I am not used to download versions using a letter but just numbers unless the other was an alternate version with different features.  Looking at the files since they share the same package names but D is bigger I am just going to assume I got the right one sorry.

NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_0_990c.zip

NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_0_990d.zip

Edited*

Yes 990d is the latest LL version.

WW is the same, Alphabetical order. a,b,c,d, & so on. 

On 6/5/2019 at 6:02 AM, NisaK said:

HI Fellete!

I test it on a new game save data and it worked and that is wired but I think the problem is solved. thx again

7 hours ago, yuzumint said:

That's what I expected to happen, but now they have passed out and woken up, still with the pink meter and the dazed buff, twice...

Hmm, that's weird.  Unless they're actually taking naps?  They'll try to sleep off the dazed state.  When they actually pass out, they go face down, ass up, on the floor.

13 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Hmm, that's weird.  Unless they're actually taking naps?  They'll try to sleep off the dazed state.  When they actually pass out, they go face down, ass up, on the floor.

No, they properly pass out face down and all, I get a notification saying the pink thing is being depleted and they might start remembering stuff, and then they wake up and go on with their life still feeling dazed and having the pink motive. After a few minutes they just pass out again, and it goes in circles. As funny as it is to watch them do that I don't think that's what is intended to happen.

48 minutes ago, yuzumint said:

No, they properly pass out face down and all, I get a notification saying the pink thing is being depleted and they might start remembering stuff, and then they wake up and go on with their life still feeling dazed and having the pink motive. After a few minutes they just pass out again, and it goes in circles. As funny as it is to watch them do that I don't think that's what is intended to happen.

Yeah, normally they should be out for hours, and get enough energy back to finish out the day normally.  I don't know why you're caught in the vicious cycle like that.