23 hours ago, dilanzr said:

I do have MCCC in my game but I never knew the "remove traits" option, silly me lol. And I just tried what you suggested, it worked, thank you so much!

BTW, what is WP settings? 

I had to load my game, go to a library, and use the computer to make sure I remembered this right lol-- on a computer, under the Tam Explorer, is a tab "Wicked Pervs Settings."  There's various choices under there, including one to disable the tattoos.

And I only learned about the Debug settings on MCCC just recently myself.  Someone on Basemental's forum had accidentally bought a Lightweight reward trait when they wanted the Heavyweight version, and someone told them how to do that.

1 hour ago, aicare said:

This mod is so amazing I just started a new save to have a cute doll be a prostitute. 

However, my girl gets a lot of request for "Foreplay Package" and it doesn't matter which option I choose, clients always reject. What is my poor girl doing wrong? 

Do you have something else blocking sex between those sims?  Most likely, your sim is a teen and you've forgotten to change the "Romance Age Restriction" switch in WW?

On 5/25/2019 at 3:40 PM, snowdog04 said:

With cas.fulleditmode on, you can go into CAS and customize their gender- upper left corner.  You can choose either "Can become pregnant" or "Can make others pregnant", but not both.  There is probably a futanari mod out there that would allow that, but I don't know.  Also I believe you can have MCCC initiate an alien pregnancy.  Don't have MCCC?  Go get it, it's awesome.

I'm going to try this :) Thank you!

1 hour ago, nightshad said:

CAS Trait: Daughter of the Easter Hare BETA, read carefully if you plan to use!!!

is only thing i like from the mod to try. what do i need? how to disable the others

You don't need to disable anything since nothing actually turns on by default (for example, you'd have to manually apply the daughter of easter hare trait to a sim if you want that, or you'd have to manually add a sim to the Lost Eden network for prostitution via a computer, etc. etc.) 

13 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

I had to load my game, go to a library, and use the computer to make sure I remembered this right lol-- on a computer, under the Tam Explorer, is a tab "Wicked Pervs Settings."  There's various choices under there, including one to disable the tattoos.

And I only learned about the Debug settings on MCCC just recently myself.  Someone on Basemental's forum had accidentally bought a Lightweight reward trait when they wanted the Heavyweight version, and someone told them how to do that.

Thank you so much! I finally removed the tattoos on her body thanks to your help. I've been trying to remove them for weeks since the red arm bands would still slightly appear when the sim is on some cc clothes and that's a bit annoying. Really thank you for the help!

Hey Nisa! In reference to my problem I had with Sims not wanting to be bi, for some reason it's working now! I'm not sure what happened before, or if maybe it just doesn't show up sometimes but it shows up for others, but I've got my bi prostitute being... well... successfully bi lol

On 5/25/2019 at 12:29 AM, Rrnkat said:

this is the first time ive posted on this site at all, but this has me concerned. the game creates a "Nisas_Last_Exception.txt" every time i try to save. theres nothing to suggest i *cant* save, my saves are successful but the last exception warning always pops up.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 2.65 kB · 3 downloads

Hey Rrnkat!

Thank you for the LE and welcome to LL!  It's saying it can't save my mod's save data.  Try going to you The Sims 4/saves folder and backing up my WickedPerversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default but it should clear up this error! 

On 5/25/2019 at 8:22 AM, nightshad said:

CAS Trait: Daughter of the Easter Hare BETA, read carefully if you plan to use!!! 

was anything more done for this Oo

Not publicly but I've been wanting to redesign the trait from the ground up to use a pregnancy system independent of the base game (which would allow for more customized pregnancy phases, for example shorter pregnancies for the Hare, or the inclusion of a 'cum sac' which would allow for temporary storage of sperm for the purposes of chaining pregnancies)  But when it came up to vote last people sided for Caged Birds instead.  I still plan on overhauling it sometime around the time of succubi release. 

On 5/25/2019 at 1:36 PM, dilanzr said:

This mod is great, it adds plenty of new functions into the gameplay. Yet I've got one question, my sim has got the "sex addict" reward trait by completing the mind broken aspiration, and the tattoos, the red arm belts have been applied to her since then. I've tried the "nisa_removetatts" command but it won't clear the tattoos. Is it designed to be unable to remove in this circumstance or something might be wrong with my gameplay? Also I wonder if there's a way to remove the sex addict trait? Cuz I think my sim needs sex too frequently like she can't do anything without it lol

Oh Yikes, 'nisa.removetatts' doesn't remove the tattoos?  are you sure you entered it in correctly? What sort of feedback are you getting?  A last exception or anything in the command prompt?  I had to overhaul my cas system for this public hotfix so it's possible something may have gone wrong with this.  I see someone helped you resolve the issue later on but let me know if you could ever get it working... it sounds like you were saying it wasn't working before this hotpatch (and updating patreon WW) however? 

On 5/25/2019 at 2:53 PM, bobahloo said:

you can remove the sexually tight trait, and this will no longer happen. And it is actually supposed to be saliva and tears, not cum like I had though as well. IIRC Nisa was gonna update this with a more transparent version to look more like intended, but not sure where that falls on the to-do list. I find it hilarious and still think of it as cum, I mean why would you give that trait to someone if you're worried about being nice to them?

Thank you for answering this.  It will happen when my art skills on making liquid textures gets better :D in other words very low on my list.  Although I was experimenting with making lip stretch marks for oral damage instead of the dripping saliva the other day.... maybe this would be a better way to show throat damage?

On 5/26/2019 at 4:51 AM, Craftcoat said:

What can i do against the Wilted flower moodlet thats terrorizing my Sim?

Make them a virgin again, you should see an option for it in the debugging category of my settings menu found on the tam explorer. 

On 5/26/2019 at 8:27 AM, Chookies said:

Hi, this mod's been great but I've been unable to register my sim as a debt slave? Help!

Hey Chookies! 

It's a common oversight.  NPC sims technically don't have wallets/bank accounts so you will need a separate player household than the one your sim is in to indebt your sim too.  

On 5/26/2019 at 9:26 AM, nightshad said:

so the easter bunny trait only lets the sim lay eggs if preg, any other sim without the triate have normal children?

Normal sims will still have babies.  When playing a hare sim make sure you lay the eggs through the interaction or they may too!

On 5/26/2019 at 1:22 PM, aicare said:

This mod is so amazing I just started a new save to have a cute doll be a prostitute. 

However, my girl gets a lot of request for "Foreplay Package" and it doesn't matter which option I choose, clients always reject. What is my poor girl doing wrong? 

Likely a invalid settings (like mentioned by snowdog04 later on) if you are getting any Last Exceptions then please send them my way! 

On 5/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, Brianne2020 said:

Ver LL.0.990d at Time: 05/26/19 10:36:30 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.140d Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 30, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_detector.py", line 112, in stop
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\wickedpervs\sensually_tight.py", line 228, in st_process_stop
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\managers.py", line 410, in has_traits
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'has_trait'

Ver LL.0.990d at Time: 05/26/19 10:36:31 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.140d Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 30, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_detector.py", line 112, in stop
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 466, in whore_process_stop
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 204, in is_client_waiting
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

Ver LL.0.990d at Time: 05/26/19 10:36:31 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.140d Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_detector.py", line 49, in play
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 400, in whore_process_play
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 204, in is_client_waiting
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

Surprised this popped up again.  Thank you for the LE, I'll work on getting a patch out tomorrow! 

On 5/26/2019 at 5:15 PM, greenlightning said:

dont know what happened everything was just fine and all sudden I kept getting LE guess its to big to upload.

Try copying the first few entries and sending it my way! 

23 hours ago, nightshad said:

sweet thank you kindly ^^ which one do i need to download though from the file thing : O i see 3 of them

btw if i dont want drugs inthe game. well the mod still work?

Not any of the drug related things but I think you should be fine if you just intend on using the daughter of the easter hare trait.  Make sure to just install the latest version of the mod + the requirements.  You need WW and my mod doesn't care about vanilla sex.  

17 hours ago, Craftcoat said:

Some of my Girls act like they got crippling depression since the got the wilted flower moodlet. Its part of the perhormonal flower trait.

How can i get rid of that nasty debuff?

Permanently +3 Sadness can cripple a sims carrer

This doesn't sound like the buff from failing the aspiration but the one from having a weed addiction!  Do more weed and then have sex while high to get that PF buzz back or wait out until the addiction passes! 

14 minutes ago, VampyrePrince said:

Hey Nisa! In reference to my problem I had with Sims not wanting to be bi, for some reason it's working now! I'm not sure what happened before, or if maybe it just doesn't show up sometimes but it shows up for others, but I've got my bi prostitute being... well... successfully bi lol

Glad it was sorted out (mysteriously!), if you have anymore problems don't hesitate to leave another message here! 

Hi,

Is it possible for a house slave to gain back their freedom? I moved them to a different house, let the pink effect wear off, and deregistered them from prostitution on the tam, but is there a way to break them free of ownership? Is there  cheat code or something that would remove the trait?

1 hour ago, adaly said:

Hi,

Is it possible for a house slave to gain back their freedom? I moved them to a different house, let the pink effect wear off, and deregistered them from prostitution on the tam, but is there a way to break them free of ownership? Is there  cheat code or something that would remove the trait?

They are pretty much free to do what they want with the Pink motive gone, but you can also type "nisa.unslave" to remove the trait.

6 hours ago, NisaK said:

Thank you for answering this.  It will happen when my art skills on making liquid textures gets better :D in other words very low on my list.  Although I was experimenting with making lip stretch marks for oral damage instead of the dripping saliva the other day.... maybe this would be a better way to show throat damage?

I like it the way it is,(yes, in my sim universe it is cum, lol) though seems there is a fair share of people who have issue with it. Probably was a rhetorical question, but I  think the stretch marks would probably be a bit much, perhaps just some redness like the groin area gets around the mouth, and blood-shot eyes (like basemental has from drug use) to simulate the effect from straining. Oh, and an option to keep using the classic (current) effect :tounge_wink: 

I've been playing around with this mod, its great fun so far.  I've been trying to play with the Debt Slave scenario, I have four playable sims in my house and the option doesn't come up for me on the computer.  i have the Tam browser and everything else, and i missing something silly, i read a lot of posts that all say you need more the one playable sim, I have 4 :) 

Edit: don't worry, Found the answer :) Keep up the good work

Hi!

I am realyy digging the concept of this mod, but i am not sure if i am doing things correctly.

I installed it without any problems and registered my sim on the website.

My sim is being approached left and right for the "Services" and i accept them, but after accepting it nothing happens. The sims just chat like normal sims do and then just walk away.

Is there something supposed to happen in that interaction or am i missing something here?

Edit: also i it normal that when i accept the service solicitations the game pauses itself? thanks for the help!

Hello Nisa, first commenter, sorry for my english.

I love your mod, it brings another dimension to sims that i really needed. 

Some thoughts about the "daughter of the easter hare" trait;  it's a great way to get pregnant without the consequences. But it would be nice to have them be able to hatch the egg maybe? I'd looove to see my daugthers (and sons) be able to pass down the egg-laying-tradition and if they are a golden goose have that be genetic would be cool.

I'm so happy with this mod, you're doing gods work my friend ❤️ 

7 hours ago, lilgem said:

I've been playing around with this mod, its great fun so far.  I've been trying to play with the Debt Slave scenario, I have four playable sims in my house and the option doesn't come up for me on the computer.  i have the Tam browser and everything else, and i missing something silly, i read a lot of posts that all say you need more the one playable sim, I have 4 :) 

Edit: don't worry, Found the answer :) Keep up the good work

How did you fiigure it out. I'm having this same problem

12 hours ago, Chojol said:

Hi!

I am realyy digging the concept of this mod, but i am not sure if i am doing things correctly.

I installed it without any problems and registered my sim on the website.

My sim is being approached left and right for the "Services" and i accept them, but after accepting it nothing happens. The sims just chat like normal sims do and then just walk away.

Is there something supposed to happen in that interaction or am i missing something here?

Edit: also i it normal that when i accept the service solicitations the game pauses itself? thanks for the help!

I was having the same problem but I think there was some emotional issue in the environment and maybe I did not have all the options checked correctly in the WW menus to prevent that from mattering. Eventually I got the hang of it, just somehow get them to agree to it, either making them solicit or choosing the Romance option then Offer Body, then after one of them, click an open spot on the ground to get the Wicked menu, then make sure to pick the right option that they might have asked for, and they should be eligible hopefully.