26 minutes ago, talktomyhands555 said:

I tried to offer my body but i cant and then error came up and this is what happened in Nisa Last exception.Please helppp

Ver LL.0.990d at Time: 06/14/19 11:51:33 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142a Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 30, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 1444, in client_accept_whore_chance
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142a\wickedwhims\relationships\desire_handler.py", line 152, in get_sim_desire_level
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142a\wickedwhims\relationships\desire_handler.py", line 136, in _is_allowed_desire
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'SimInfo' object has no attribute 'get_species'

She's working on it

34 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Kind of late for you now - but I highly recommend using a mod manager, even for Sims 4. I always hang onto the previous version of mods, disabled.

One generation back has always been adequate. Turbo's new WW? I have it downloaded and installed. Just not enabled. Waiting for Nisa.

Vortex works well for me.

Yeah, I'm kinda late to the mods game. This is my first go round with updates and stuff. I'll def be holding on to old versions. 

1 hour ago, hankbelly said:

Is there somewhere to get the previous version of WW until Nisa and others get their updates worked out?

56 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Kind of late for you now - but I highly recommend using a mod manager, even for Sims 4. I always hang onto the previous version of mods, disabled.

One generation back has always been adequate. Turbo's new WW? I have it downloaded and installed. Just not enabled. Waiting for Nisa.

Vortex works well for me.

Thanks for all of that info, and I am so going to get a mod manager now.

BUT ... in case anyone is as bad at emptying their recycle bin as I am, then look there for your last version.  I completely lucked out!  I was able to uninstall the new WW and reinstall the last one.  Laziness FTW?

It seems to be working so far, so I thought I'd let you all know.  If anyone who is knowledgeable about mods thinks this was a wrong move, PLEASE post something so I don't seriously mess up someone else's game.  Thank you!

1 minute ago, hankbelly said:

Ok so, a completely NON patch related question. Is there a way for a sim who is a debt prostitute to see how much debt they have left?

If I recall correctly, every time a John pays you you get an updated total. I think...

I am over the moon about cool new mermaid stuff. Always been one of my favourite creatures! I was wondering though if you'd offer different versions of the mod -- I don't think I'll be able to get the Island Living expansion for a while, is it possible to get a Nisa-mermaid-only flavour of the mod? And thank you so much for all the really cool stuff you've done for us!

13 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Ahem...

NO.

Because you didn't do the reading.

Well sorry then. I just downloaded the mod for the first time yesterday and got confused why it said it was broken. I wanted to try it out so bad. But guess i need to wait till it is updated. 

Hello there!
  So, I really REALLY enjoy this mod however, with the most recent update of WW I've gotten this error message that I've attached below. Im just wondering what I should do because, after reading the "how to report a problem" section of your forum I saw that you'd mentioned something about not saving the game......I unfortunately saved the game ? any information as far as what I should do next will be greatly appreciated!!!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

New update is out!  Please make sure to read the patch notes for explanations of what's new, what has changed and why!

7 hours ago, fred200 said:

Worse than that. Turbo is taking a month off. Best case is 5 weeks before back to normal...

6 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Just bad timing for an EP to release then eh!

I didn't know it was for a month, thank's for the info.

Don't worry guys.  As far as I know there is nothing to panic about.  TURBO will be taking time off.  Always turn off your updates when a new game update is out if you want to play with mods while waiting for fixes.  I will not be taking a month off.  And I have it on pretty good authority that WW will get patched for the mermaid update.  

I expect things to continue as normal for the most part and you better believe I'll be working on perving mermaids right up the sea wall and back down again.