1 hour ago, Sarra1171 said:

What's this bullshit about having no teen-adult woohoo? I just renewed my sub on Patreon and now I'm really pissed. If I had known about this I wouldn't have wasted my money.

It's Patreon thing, not Nisa's fault. Still can be teen-adult woohoo with the mods here, my sims do it just right. I'm not a Patron, not sure how it works and the real differences between versions. As far as I know, the free version here allows you everything, though Patreon is forcing creators to censor their work. However, since free download here has everything I guess we could become patrons (I plan to do it once my economy improves) as a way to thank Nisa for all the work and get this free version. Sure Nisa will find a way to compensate, but anyways the reason why I want to become a patron is because I admire that someone is willing to put so much work and effort into something that at the end we can have for free. Is recognition. Nisa deserves it. 

1 minute ago, aicare said:

It's Patreon thing, not Nisa's fault. Still can be teen-adult woohoo with the mods here, my sims do it just right. I'm not a Patron, not sure how it works and the real differences between versions. As far as I know, the free version here allows you everything, though Patreon is forcing creators to censor their work. However, since free download here has everything I guess we could become patrons (I plan to do it once my economy improves) as a way to thank Nisa for all the work and get this free version. Sure Nisa will find a way to compensate, but anyways the reason why I want to become a patron is because I admire that someone is willing to put so much work and effort into something that at the end we can have for free. Is recognition. Nisa deserves it. 

I very much respect this outlook. People often forget (or don't realize) how time consuming mods can be and how much of the creators "free time" that it takes up. 

1 hour ago, Sarra1171 said:

What's this bullshit about having no teen-adult woohoo? I just renewed my sub on Patreon and now I'm really pissed. If I had known about this I wouldn't have wasted my money.

Have you been ignoring the gradual decent into prudery and deplatforming dissenting opinions on big tech platforms over the last year or did you somehow miss it?

Silicon Valley is in full Moral Panic mode at the moment, putting even many of the old moral scolds of the 1990s to shame (ironically due to their having even more shame to spread around than they had).

11 hours ago, konanzeal said:

Ver LL.0.990d at Time: 06/13/19 20:04:22 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142a Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 30, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_detector.py", line 49, in play
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\wickedpervs\condoms.py", line 523, in process_condom_play
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\sex.py", line 162, in is_penetrator
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\sex.py", line 143, in does_sim_have_peen
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142a\wickedwhims\sex\strapon\operator.py", line 37, in is_strapon_on_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'SimInfo' object has no attribute 'get_outfit_parts'

Ver LL.0.990d at Time: 06/13/19 20:04:32 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142a Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 30, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_detector.py", line 49, in play
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\wickedpervs\condoms.py", line 523, in process_condom_play
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\sex.py", line 162, in is_penetrator
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\sex.py", line 143, in does_sim_have_peen
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142a\wickedwhims\sex\strapon\operator.py", line 37, in is_strapon_on_sim
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__
AttributeError: 'SimInfo' object has no attribute 'get_outfit_parts'

Can somebody help me with this?

Ahem...

NO.

Because you didn't do the reading.

On 6/12/2019 at 5:59 PM, ksj1999 said:

Is the normal public mod working? I downloaded it yesterday and it installed and everything and I can access the Tam Explorer and receive calls but when I click accept on them nothing happens? I also don’t have the ‘offer body’ option on any sims so I can’t do anything with sims. I don’t know if i’ve installed it wrong but I’ve checked that the file isn’t too deep so I don’t know why it isn’t working. I kept getting lastException errors and when I looked it up it said: "Script Mod Import Error" so is it because the mod is broken?

Yes, the Wicked Whims mod broke both the pateron version and public version as they stated above. My MC command center kept notifying me of an out of date mod and it happened to be Nisa Perversions mod :( 

Okay, note to self:  DO NOT update Wicked Whims without checking the LL forums to make sure that everything will be copacetic.  :flushed:  I really should have gotten the heads up (that was posted with plenty of time to see) BEFORE I updated WW and broke my debt slave prostitute. Poor thing is doubly broke now.

But I just have to add THANK YOU SO MUCH NISA for making such an awesome, perv-tastic mod that LETS me have a debt slave prostitute sim! I look forward to seeing what your ingeniously twisted mind (meant in the best way, of course) is going to come up with next.  Make those "I have no genitalia in water" fish people as freaky as you want them to be!  Also, just throwing this out there, if they can have a chance to get STDs, maybe you could call crabs "Scratchin' Sebastians?"  ?  I love ruining my treasured childhood memories.

Nisa needs to change her mod description somehow to get people to look here before updating WW.

Pretty much every LE posted since the WW update went live is due to people not reading the warnings DO NOT UPDATE WW UNTIL NISA GIVES THE OK.

5 minutes ago, hankbelly said:

Is there somewhere to get the previous version of WW until Nisa and others get their updates worked out?

Kind of late for you now - but I highly recommend using a mod manager, even for Sims 4. I always hang onto the previous version of mods, disabled.

One generation back has always been adequate. Turbo's new WW? I have it downloaded and installed. Just not enabled. Waiting for Nisa.

Vortex works well for me.

I tried to offer my body but i cant and then error came up and this is what happened in Nisa Last exception.Please helppp

Ver LL.0.990d at Time: 06/14/19 11:51:33 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142a Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_0_990d\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 1444, in client_accept_whore_chance
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142a\wickedwhims\relationships\desire_handler.py", line 152, in get_sim_desire_level
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142a\wickedwhims\relationships\desire_handler.py", line 136, in _is_allowed_desire
AttributeError: 'SimInfo' object has no attribute 'get_species'

22 minutes ago, blueeyez275 said:

Hi 

I just wanted to say that I do like your mod thing but it is not working right. I updated Wicked yesterday and ever since then every time my Sims start to use Wicked animations an error report comes up that says Nisa. last exception, something. 

Because the updated WW broke both the Patreon and free versions, that is why you are getting the le's.  Nisa is working on it. Hope this clarifies things for ya. 

2 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

7 day's until everything break's again people!    so a reminder ""TURN AUTO UPDATE OFF IN ORIGIN"" do it now.

Worse than that. Turbo is taking a month off. Best case is 5 weeks before back to normal...