Installed MiniNeeds for the first time, and have that cryptical MCM $MDN_... and so on.

The translationfiles are where they should be i guess (....\data\interface\translations). Having a german Skyrim installed i think, as i am from there, but its mixed with so many mods anyway.

Thou dont need a german translation, but english would be nice, so, what am i missing ?

regards

25 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Installed MiniNeeds for the first time, and have that cryptical MCM $MDN_... and so on.

The translationfiles are where they should be i guess (....\data\interface\translations). Having a german Skyrim installed i think, as i am from there, but its mixed with so many mods anyway.

Thou dont need a german translation, but english would be nice, so, what am i missing ?

regards

Hello.

Just copy the file MiniNeeds_ENGLIS.txt as MiniNeeds_GERMAN.txt and you should be good.

I got the problem with HealRateMult, MagickaRateMult and StaminaRateMult values all set to 1 (default should be 100 without any relate to perk unlocked or any Active Effects enable), that made my character Health/Magicka/Stamina regenerate extremely slow, and if I unequip any equipment that fortify regenerate it will reduce the values to negative numbers.

Well, I have fixed it with:

- Make sure you don't have any perk/Active Effect that modify Health/Magicka/Stamina regenerate enable. (Unlocked perk, diseases,... check it in Active Effect menu or in console menu)

- Unequip any items that modify Health/Magicka/Stamina regenerate. (Necromancer's Amulet,...)

- Open console menu, select your character and check your HealRateMult/MagickaRateMult/StaminaRateMult values.

- Using "player.modav HealRateMult <numbers>" until HealRateMult values return 100. Example: If your current HealRateMult=1 then you should type "player.modav HealRateMult 99".

- Do the same for MagickaRateMult and StaminaRateMult.

Don't know this will help or not...

42 minutes ago, zzarkness said:

I got the problem with HealRateMult, MagickaRateMult and StaminaRateMult values all set to 1 (default should be 100 without any relate to perk unlocked or any Active Effects enable), that made my character Health/Magicka/Stamina regenerate extremely slow, and if I unequip any equipment that fortify regenerate it will reduce the values to negative numbers.

Well, I have fixed it with:

- Make sure you don't have any perk/Active Effect that modify Health/Magicka/Stamina regenerate enable. (Unlocked perk, diseases,... check it in Active Effect menu or in console menu)

- Unequip any items that modify Health/Magicka/Stamina regenerate. (Necromancer's Amulet,...)

- Open console menu, select your character and check your HealRateMult/MagickaRateMult/StaminaRateMult values.

- Using "player.modav HealRateMult <numbers>" until HealRateMult values return 100. Example: If your current HealRateMult=1 then you should type "player.modav HealRateMult 99".

- Do the same for MagickaRateMult and StaminaRateMult.

Don't know this will help or not...

At least it gives me a clue of how to solve the problem (that looks like not fully fixed.)

Tried the update this morning on a new game, both loading the mod at start of new game, and then starting a new game without the mod and then loading it after the new game was made.  (I do use Live Another Life)  I can't get the bugger to load in MCM at all now.  Prior to this update, the last version would load if I started a new game and then activated the mod afterwards in my load order.  It doesn't matter if I force MCM to update it's mod list via console command, change cell, save/reload, nothing, nada.

54 minutes ago, deathneko11 said:

Tried the update this morning on a new game, both loading the mod at start of new game, and then starting a new game without the mod and then loading it after the new game was made.  (I do use Live Another Life)  I can't get the bugger to load in MCM at all now.  Prior to this update, the last version would load if I started a new game and then activated the mod afterwards in my load order.  It doesn't matter if I force MCM to update it's mod list via console command, change cell, save/reload, nothing, nada.

Send me the papyrus log.

You are the first reporting such problem for Oldrim, but other people reported the same problem for SSE.

I will investigate.

27 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

CPU can I have one suggestion.

It is not that important, but could you sort the masters in the header so you dont get the orange box in Wrye Bash?

And thank you for your nice mod :smile:

I use the one you have at Nexus but it is the same so.

Actually I don't know how to sort the masters in the header, but I can try.

Keep in mind that the masters are sorted by order of DLCs (only DLCs are masters) so they should work as is.

6 hours ago, deathneko11 said:

Just a small question, that probably (depending on your answer) will give me a big help in fixing all the problems people are having starting the mod:

When you did the test, did you have SexLab installed or not?

In case you had, then I am again clueless.

If you had, then I understand now that I cannot do a soft dependency with it, and I will split the mod in two separate mods (one with and one without SexLab)

3 minutes ago, deathneko11 said:

Negative.  I did not test with Sexlab at all.  Want me to run a quick test?

No, thanks.

Was the answer I was looking for.

Tomorrow I will upload V3.1b that has the fixes to handle this case. (And another couple of minor fixes unrelated)

Did start one new whit Sexlab and all did run well. But he have some errors in his Papyrus that he need to attend.

04/03/2018 - 08:37:53AM] DATA\SCRIPTS\FROnmundRevealOnmundDeath.pex : fatal: Magic number doesn't match, file is not a compiled script.

[04/03/2018 - 08:38:02AM] DATA\SCRIPTS\FROnmund_Main03DisableFalmerGhosts.pex : fatal: Magic number doesn't match, file is not a compiled script.

There are some more.

1 minute ago, Uncle64 said:

Did start one new whit Sexlab and all did run well. But he have some errors in his Papyrus that he need to attend.

04/03/2018 - 08:37:53AM] DATA\SCRIPTS\FROnmundRevealOnmundDeath.pex : fatal: Magic number doesn't match, file is not a compiled script.

[04/03/2018 - 08:38:02AM] DATA\SCRIPTS\FROnmund_Main03DisableFalmerGhosts.pex : fatal: Magic number doesn't match, file is not a compiled script.

There are some more.

These two are not from my mod.

Everything in my mod (assets, forms, scripts, etc.) starts with mnd

Correct they are not from your mod. Did not see any of his errors in my papyrus that he did have.

This is basic the only thing I did get in my.

[04/03/2018 - 11:21:07PM] [mndwidget <mndWidgetDrink (A103B213)>] INITIALIZED
[04/03/2018 - 11:21:07PM] [mndwidget <mndWidgetEat (A103B212)>] INITIALIZED

[04/03/2018 - 11:21:08PM] [mndwidget <mndwidgetdrunk (A10C8E63)>] INITIALIZED

And some of the others that tells that the widget are loaded.

Non of the other messages he do get.

And it worked fine.

Did he removed the old version first?

I suspect he have one bad installation and wrong loadorder etc.

Or one of his other mods is incompatible whit MiniNeeds, so therefore it messes sthings up for him.

I'll admit I have a complicated load order, but the error messages for the most part are not worthy of attention.  I've done several months worth of mod testing and tweaking with the majority of the mods I have installed for stability and visible in game errors, and the game is no buggier than vanilla Skyrim.  Thank you for your concern though.

Also, I have nothing from the old installation in there.  Full clean installation, the old one was completely wiped before installing the newest version.  Just to clear up any possible confusion.

Edit:

1 hour ago, CPU said:
1 hour ago, deathneko11 said:

Negative.  I did not test with Sexlab at all.  Want me to run a quick test?

No, thanks.

Was the answer I was looking for.

Tomorrow I will upload V3.1b that has the fixes to handle this case. (And another couple of minor fixes unrelated)

I went ahead and tested with Sexlab anyway.  Yep, mod initiated with Sexlab installed.

Edit 2:

So am I just in the minority that doesn't use Sexlab?  I wonder if majority of users of this mod do.

4 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

There are some more.

I wonder if these are from that new "Shezzarine" DLC-sized mod (Onmund is a huge character in that mod). You using that at all?

3 hours ago, deathneko11 said:

So am I just in the minority that doesn't use Sexlab?  I wonder if majority of users of this mod do.

Well, the minority among people posting and sharing work on LoversLab, anyway!

(I too am a member of this strange minority - you're not totally alone)

45 minutes ago, SmedleyDButler said:

I wonder if these are from that new "Shezzarine" DLC-sized mod (Onmund is a huge character in that mod). You using that at all?

I actually JUST installed that yesterday.  I was planning on giving it a shot, haven't tested the mod yet.

16 hours ago, CPU said:

At least it gives me a clue of how to solve the problem (that looks like not fully fixed.)

That is just a temporary fix in game if problem occurs.

The problem is all the actor values are set to 1.0 instead of its original value (default value 100.0 + current effects of perks/diseases/equip items...), check your code if it directly modify actor values in the game instead of just add and remove spells/magic effects.

Well, I am not familiar in modding Skyrim so excusing me if anything wrong.