OK, I can reproduce the problem of stamina rate getting destroyed.

But I don't know (yet) how to fix it.

It happens when you have the magic effect from MiniNeed that reduces the stamina rate, and then you add another effect that does the same (it is enough to drink some wine.)

I do not understand why the result is different between Stamina and the other two (Health and Magicka.)

But I will solve the problem.

Love the progress on this mod so far. Holding off on 3.0 until some bugs get fixed but really excited for the new features.

Idea: Currently mod is focused entirely on avoiding penalties, rather than earning bonuses. Might consider in a future release adding a configurable menu to give the player short-term buffs after satisfying a need. 

Hey there CPU

I love this mod, and I have used once in a playthrough when it first came out
Now I have been away from skyrim for a month or two, and I got the 3.0b version

I love the new widgets, but the thing is, they are the only thing I see !!! The MCM doesn't show up for some reason no matter how hard I try
I use MO, and I put it in the bottom of my load order, even tried using Jaxonz MCM Kicker, but it didn't show....XD

Any help would be much appreciated and thanks in advance

42 minutes ago, Lulu Ashfield said:

Hey there CPU

I love this mod, and I have used once in a playthrough when it first came out
Now I have been away from skyrim for a month or two, and I got the 3.0b version

I love the new widgets, but the thing is, they are the only thing I see !!! The MCM doesn't show up for some reason no matter how hard I try
I use MO, and I put it in the bottom of my load order, even tried using Jaxonz MCM Kicker, but it didn't show....XD

For the MCM I can only try to check your papyrus.log

18 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Time for new build soon right ? :smile: excited to try it perfect easter weekend gift

Probably during the weekend, as usual.

18 hours ago, Lulu Ashfield said:

some notes that may (or may not) help

1 if you had installed any version prior to 3.x you need to install 3.x on a clean save (or new game)

2 if it is on a clean save (or new game) something else you can try:

load save game (one that has the rest of your MCMs already set up)

wait for all notifications to finish and clear from the screen

open another MCM (any one you can get to its options on, you do not have to do anything just enter and leave any settings page)

close MCM

wait 1-3 rl minutes (time varies depending on individual computer specs, a really heavy setup may take as much as 5 minutes on lesser systems), if you know

how long is average for a MCM to show up give it 2 times that long and if it has not shown it is unlikely to

3 do you have a ton of other MCMs (over 60)??  if so, something else you can try (to see if this is the problem) is to remove another mod that has an MCM (temporarily)

then install 3.0b and see if it shows up.  

4 you can also try the console command "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1".  this will tell it to reload all your MCMs, so if you do this one give it a bit of time to 

finish.

if you try #3 or #4 make sure you have a hard save that you can revert to if it does not work.

if none of this works you will need to post for more help (including a log and probably load order), and hopefully someone with more knowledge than me can help more.

Progress Update

I hope I can finalize MiniNeeds V3.1 by the end of the day. But probably it will be tomorrow. I still need to finish 3 anims.

A master animator is helping me on the last 3 anims needed. After that I will publish the mod.

(April 1st, but will not be a joke)

7 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Awwwww stop teasing me ! :tongue:

Will the stamina bug be corrected ? Cant even run anymore for more than one second lol

The stamina bug looks corrected, and also a ton of other penalties that were not working correctly.

@CPU, would you consider adding in a modevent or modevents for third-party mods to register their custom food items automatically? Potion and ingredient refs both? That way, modders could integrate directly without having to export/import lists. Not that it's a problem or anything, just might be quicker the other way. ;)

10 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

@CPU, would you consider adding in a modevent or modevents for third-party mods to register their custom food items automatically? Potion and ingredient refs both? That way, modders could integrate directly without having to export/import lists. Not that it's a problem or anything, just might be quicker the other way. ;)

Why not.

46 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Hello CPU,

thank you for the update

Today, i tried to get drunk, before one drink and i was drunk and now i am at my twelth ale and the bar doesnt appear and i cant get drunk ?

Could you check please

Yes, I will check.

On 3/31/2018 at 6:33 AM, valcon767 said:

some notes that may (or may not) help

1 if you had installed any version prior to 3.x you need to install 3.x on a clean save (or new game)

2 if it is on a clean save (or new game) something else you can try:

load save game (one that has the rest of your MCMs already set up)

wait for all notifications to finish and clear from the screen

open another MCM (any one you can get to its options on, you do not have to do anything just enter and leave any settings page)

close MCM

wait 1-3 rl minutes (time varies depending on individual computer specs, a really heavy setup may take as much as 5 minutes on lesser systems), if you know

how long is average for a MCM to show up give it 2 times that long and if it has not shown it is unlikely to

3 do you have a ton of other MCMs (over 60)??  if so, something else you can try (to see if this is the problem) is to remove another mod that has an MCM (temporarily)

then install 3.0b and see if it shows up.  

4 you can also try the console command "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1".  this will tell it to reload all your MCMs, so if you do this one give it a bit of time to 

finish.

if you try #3 or #4 make sure you have a hard save that you can revert to if it does not work.

if none of this works you will need to post for more help (including a log and probably load order), and hopefully someone with more knowledge than me can help more.

On 3/30/2018 at 12:26 PM, CPU said:

For the MCM I can only try to check your papyrus.log

Thanks for the replies and sorry that mine is late XD, I tend not to check the notifications for some reason (Probably because of me having a color problem between dark red and black!!? XD))

Anyways, the new Version works fine and my my myyyyy....it is so much better than it was supposed to be :smiley: XD

I still didn't fully test it, just started the basic needs, but I will keep checking it. Bottom line is the new one is working. Thanks

And CPU, keep up the great work ;)