1 hour ago, AAARRR420 said:

so are you planning on adding a penalty for the players character if they hold their bladder for too long?
or a possible death penalty for hunger/thirst

Penalties for holding bladder are already possible. Switch to Expert mode and define them.

About death penalty no, it will be too much.

40 minutes ago, AAARRR420 said:

yes but I mean like if the player character holds it for too long they could potentally wet themselves 

There is an effect for diarrhea.

But you cannot really apply a "wetshader" to the clothes.

Because each UV map of each "armor" is different. So you have to do a shader for each armor. Simply not possible.

I've got a small bit of experience with scripting, but not enough for it to seem like an obviously easy task- Before I trial and error my way and try to figure it out eventually, how complicated of a job would it probably be to make a Separate Orgasm patch that makes the sex need only update on orgasm and not all and any sex? 

Edit: Ah I may already have stumbled upon the way to do it- But tips would still be nice I suppose. o7

12 minutes ago, sheltrs said:

I've got a small bit of experience with scripting, but not enough for it to seem like an obviously easy task- Before I trial and error my way and try to figure it out eventually, how complicated of a job would it probably be to make a Separate Orgasm patch that makes the sex need only update on orgasm and not all and any sex? 

Change the SexLab event that is used to the one sent for orgasms.

Plain and simple, just one string to change, actually.

Hmm, I use SLSO as well, but I'm not very script savvy. What would I need to change in, I assume mndSLDelegate? or is it somewhere else?

Also, wanted to request an option for bathing to ignore requirement of water, since I have an Inn bath mod that doesn't seem to get recognized.
I use(d) Bathing in Skyrim and it has this option, which can be nice for some mods/areas that normally get ignored.

Regardless, I might need to do more testing, since I tested it last night and the dirt shaders ended up looking yellow ^^; likely my ENB or something(SnowFall, based off of NLVA)

On 23.4.2018 at 10:33 PM, CPU said:

Change the SexLab event that is used to the one sent for orgasms.

Plain and simple, just one string to change, actually.

ooh thanks for the quick response. I was looking at that bit.

Edit 4: Snipped away my back and forth and previous edits. Most of my issues had to do with not having the correct skyui source files. I've got it to only update on player orgasm, and the food as it should on oral I thiiiink-

Spoiler

Added the mod event register ("SexLabOrgasmSeparate", "SLSO") and an Event:

Event SLSO(Form ActorRef, Int Tid)
    actor akActor = ActorRef as actor
    if akActor ==game.getplayer()
            lastTimeSex = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()
        else
            mndSLDelegate.hookSexLabAnim(tid)
    endif
endEvent

Then I removed "lastTimeSex = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()" from the end of the doMasturbation() function and the original hookSexLabAnim event.  Seems to work as I want. As far as I can tell with only a couple of quick tests (and minimal script experience) at least. 

On 4/24/2018 at 12:07 AM, LinkMazter7 said:

Hmm, I use SLSO as well, but I'm not very script savvy. What would I need to change in, I assume mndSLDelegate? or is it somewhere else?
-snip-

Quoting you to let you know- I think I've made a functional patch for SLSO now. (thanks to CPU for the correct skyui source files~!)

What it changes:
Sex need only updates if the player reaches an orgasm. Food intake on oral only updates if the partner(s?) reaches orgasm.

This does not work for anyone without SLSO as I removed the update from the existing sex/masturbation events. I've tested it as best I can think of, making a new save and trying various scenarios. Still, lemme know if there's something I haven't thought of.

Note! As the filename of my edit says, this is only a patch for version 3.1b. It's based on the original sexlab patch for the same version. Was done for and tested with SLSO version 1.3.8- may not work with newer. (I'm unsure if npc-npc functionality would break anything).

Edit: It's not perfectly coded, using game.getplayer instead of playeref and such because I was still figuring scripting out.

MiniNeeds V3.1b SLSO Patch.rar

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any plans to change the body depending on hunger or other needs?
Weight Change for RND  is limited to weight slider 0-100 and body models (_0 to _1). But if use the bodislide morphs (Breast, Chubby Butt, ChubbyWaist, ChubbyLegs, ChubbyArms, BigBelly and other) independently or through SLIF can get a stunning result :classic_rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, MaikCG said:

Is there any plans to change the body depending on hunger or other needs?
Weight Change for RND  is limited to weight slider 0-100 and body models (_0 to _1). But if use the bodislide morphs (Breast, Chubby Butt, ChubbyWaist, ChubbyLegs, ChubbyArms, BigBelly and other) independently or through SLIF can get a stunning result :classic_rolleyes:

It is already done.

But only for 3 parts of the body: global weight, breasts, and belly.

If your skeleton supports node scaling for these nodes, then you can already do it.

Of course only in Expert mode.

The values I am using are a group of node scales.

For breasts there are six. For belly two. For weight one.

Check in the settings of the Expert mode of the mod.

Hi.

Was playing test game and found tons of errors in log from minineeds. This errors:

Spoiler

[05/06/2018 - 08:39:35AM] Error: Cannot call CountCum() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [mndSLDelegate (95314722)].mndsldelegatescript.CountCum() - "mndSLDelegateScript.psc" Line 78
    [mndMiniNeeds (950012C4)].mndcontroller.addRemoveDiseases() - "mndController.psc" Line 4268
    [mndMiniNeeds (950012C4)].mndcontroller.calculateNeedReverse() - "mndController.psc" Line 4040
    [mndMiniNeeds (950012C4)].mndcontroller.recalculateBuffs() - "mndController.psc" Line 3786
    [alias PlayerRef on quest mndMiniNeeds (950012C4)].mndminineedsplayerscript.OnItemRemoved() - "mndMiniNeedsPlayerScript.psc" Line 179

This errors occurs when minineeds was not activated in mcm. And also Sexlab was not activated.

Sometimes piss animation selection cant list SL option when SL is installed.

Also found some problems with 'Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim' and Damage health effect from minineeds. When minineeds is damaging health it is triggerring trauma effects from 'Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim' like it was damage from enemy and it can very fast kill the player. Fixed it by removing Damage health effect from Food negative effects.

About sources. Wich sources need to compilation of scripts? Tried to recompile mndSLDelegateScript script but got error:

Spoiler

...Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SKI_ConfigManager.psc
(122,16): CloseConfig is not a function or does not exist
(134,17): CloseConfig is not a function or does not exist
(138,16): OpenConfig is not a function or does not exist
(146,15): SetPage is not a function or does not exist
(152,15): HighlightOption is not a function or does not exist
(157,15): SelectOption is not a function or does not exist
(163,15): ResetOption is not a function or does not exist
(188,15): RemapKey is not a function or does not exist
(194,15): RequestSliderDialogData is not a function or does not exist
(199,15): SetSliderValue is not a function or does not exist
(205,15): RequestMenuDialogData is not a function or does not exist
(210,15): SetMenuIndex is not a function or does not exist
(216,15): RequestColorDialogData is not a function or does not exist
(221,15): SetColorValue is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for mndSLDelegateScript.psc, compilation failed.

But SkyUI sources also there and was no problem with other mods wich using SkyUI. What is missing?

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, the8one said:

A need suggestion just occurred to me.

A need to steal something, for the kleptomaniacs among us.

I have no idea how hard this might be to do however.

Mh, I am not aware of an event that is generated on an actor when the actor steals something.

There is an event on the objects themselves, but that is impossible to use (because I will need to attach a script to all possible objects.)

There is also a "story event" that is generated. Maybe I can try to use this one. But in future.

14 minutes ago, the8one said:

In the interests of helping I went looking through references to see if there's anything obvious. The best (uninformed opinion here) bet was
https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=OnTrackedStatsEvent_-_Form

This claims to track both number of items and horses stolen.

Actually it looks interesting. I never used this event, I will look into it (doing all the testings that are not available on the CK page.)

There is a possibility that I can add many needs using the same event. But I need to do some advanced testings.

53 minutes ago, decaluka said:

Hi, would the latest version of MiniNeeds be compatible with Weightmorphs?

I have been using it for a while, and I'd rather keep its functionality and use your mod simpl for needs.

Your mod's great and I've been using it since the first versions.

Never tried this mod. I will check.

On 5/5/2018 at 11:37 PM, Tkc said:

Hi.

Was playing test game and found tons of errors in log from minineeds. This errors:

Reveal hidden contents

[05/06/2018 - 08:39:35AM] Error: Cannot call CountCum() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [mndSLDelegate (95314722)].mndsldelegatescript.CountCum() - "mndSLDelegateScript.psc" Line 78
    [mndMiniNeeds (950012C4)].mndcontroller.addRemoveDiseases() - "mndController.psc" Line 4268
    [mndMiniNeeds (950012C4)].mndcontroller.calculateNeedReverse() - "mndController.psc" Line 4040
    [mndMiniNeeds (950012C4)].mndcontroller.recalculateBuffs() - "mndController.psc" Line 3786
    [alias PlayerRef on quest mndMiniNeeds (950012C4)].mndminineedsplayerscript.OnItemRemoved() - "mndMiniNeedsPlayerScript.psc" Line 179

This errors occurs when minineeds was not activated in mcm. And also Sexlab was not activated.

Sometimes piss animation selection cant list SL option when SL is installed.

Also found some problems with 'Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim' and Damage health effect from minineeds. When minineeds is damaging health it is triggerring trauma effects from 'Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim' like it was damage from enemy and it can very fast kill the player. Fixed it by removing Damage health effect from Food negative effects.

About sources. Wich sources need to compilation of scripts? Tried to recompile mndSLDelegateScript script but got error:

Reveal hidden contents

(122,16): CloseConfig is not a function or does not exist
(134,17): CloseConfig is not a function or does not exist
(138,16): OpenConfig is not a function or does not exist
(146,15): SetPage is not a function or does not exist
(152,15): HighlightOption is not a function or does not exist
(157,15): SelectOption is not a function or does not exist
(163,15): ResetOption is not a function or does not exist
(188,15): RemapKey is not a function or does not exist
(194,15): RequestSliderDialogData is not a function or does not exist
(199,15): SetSliderValue is not a function or does not exist
(205,15): RequestMenuDialogData is not a function or does not exist
(210,15): SetMenuIndex is not a function or does not exist
(216,15): RequestColorDialogData is not a function or does not exist
(221,15): SetColorValue is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for mndSLDelegateScript.psc, compilation failed.

But SkyUI sources also there and was no problem with other mods wich using SkyUI. What is missing?

Is this going to be an issue? OR was this caused by not having Sexlab active?

I want to start a new playthrough using MiniNeeds.

Hey CPU are there any reports or issues about using FNIS with MiniNeeds right now? Like crash on game start? I did like 15 tests to see what is going on and after rebuilding FNIS with MiniNeeds enabled game crashes. When i build FNIS without MiniNeeds and enable it after, everything is fine :confused: Nothing in log indicates there is a problem. 

Is there anything i can do to help resolve/track this issue? My modlist is 770+ mods with a lot of hand merging and conflict resolving but i doubt there is problem with this. Crash is only after using FNIS.