23 minutes ago, HappySocks said:

Hey CPU are there any reports or issues about using FNIS with MiniNeeds right now? Like crash on game start? I did like 15 tests to see what is going on and after rebuilding FNIS with MiniNeeds enabled game crashes. When i build FNIS without MiniNeeds and enable it after, everything is fine :confused: Nothing in log indicates there is a problem. 

Is there anything i can do to help resolve/track this issue? My modlist is 770+ mods with a lot of hand merging and conflict resolving but i doubt there is problem with this. Crash is only after using FNIS.

No, nobody reported this issue before for Oldrim.

Probably the anims have some problems.

The morphs are included, you just need to add them to whatever you like as condition.

For that you need to work in Expert mode.

I can't seem to get the API for MiniNeeds to work, I register for "MiniNeedsValue", send my GetValue Event but never get the MiniNeedsValue Event back.

Am I doing something wrong or is this currently not functional?

Script:

Spoiler

Scriptname MiniNeedsSwallow_Script extends Quest

Actor Property PlayerRef Auto
SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto

Event OnInit()
	RegisterForModEvents()
	Debug.Notification("Swallow Init")
EndEvent

Function RegisterForModEvents()
	RegisterForModEvent("HookOrgasmStart", "OrgasmStart")
	RegisterForModEvent("MiniNeedsValue", "MiniNeedsValue")
EndFunction

Event OrgasmStart(int threadID, bool HasPlayer)
	Debug.Notification("Orgasm start")
	If HasPlayer
		Debug.Notification("Has Player")
		sslThreadController Thread = SexLab.GetController(threadID)
		sslBaseAnimation Animation = Thread.Animation
		If Animation.HasTag("Oral") || Animation.HasTag("CumInMouth")
			Debug.Notification("Oral!")
			SendModEvent("MiniNeedsGetValue", "Eat")
		Else
			Debug.Notification("Not Oral!")
		EndIf
	EndIf
EndEvent

Event MiniNeedsValue(string needs, int hunger)
	Debug.Notification("hunger before " + hunger as string)
	If hunger <= 0
		hunger = 0
	ElseIf hunger < 25
		hunger = 0
	Else
		hunger -= 25
	EndIf
	Debug.Notification("hunger now " + hunger as string)
	SendModEvent("MiniNeedsSetValue", "Eat", hunger)
EndEvent

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2018 at 5:26 PM, CPU said:

There is an effect for diarrhea.

But you cannot really apply a "wetshader" to the clothes.

Because each UV map of each "armor" is different. So you have to do a shader for each armor. Simply not possible.

seems like this mod https://www.omorashi.org/forums/topic/16454-my-skyrim-mod/ has figured out something of the like. maybe you could poke around and see if you can come up with something similar? (i dont think the OP for the mod works on it anymore so good luck asking them)

4 hours ago, jfraser said:

love the upgrades since i looked at this last! minor grammar thing - "no water to bath" should be "bathe".  :)

Thanks, I will change it in the next version.

24 minutes ago, AAARRR420 said:

so whats being done in the next version?

Mostly bugfix.

I am not home so not easy to share what I already did.

I like Bathing In Skyrim, does this mod works like BiS? Or can I just use original BiS with disabled bathing needs in your mod?
Also I like the idea of every need in single mod, that's rly time saving and useful. 
I wonder if you can do something similar to this mod, but without death penalty I rly want to try something like this in game but original mod seems to be abandoned and has a lot of bugs.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90051

This mod is not the same a BiS.

But has similar features. Just a aubset.

About the other mod, I don't think I will add its contents to MiniNeeds.

I'm attempting to compile one of the source scripts in order to customize the mod to my liking.

However, I consistently receive these error messages.

[ mndTakeALeakScript.psc ]

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "mndTakeALeakScript"...
 Starting import of E:\Program Files\valve\steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg...
 Finished import
Flag hidden: 0
Flag conditional: 1
 Starting import of E:\Program Files\valve\steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\MiniNeeds\Scripts\Source\mndTakeALeakScript.psc...

No output generated for E:\Program Files\valve\steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\mndTakeALeakScript.psc, compilation failed.
Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on E:\Program Files\valve\steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\mndTakeALeakScript.psc

--- ERRORS ---

E:\Program Files\valve\steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\MiniNeeds\Scripts\Source\mndMCM.psc(1573,1): function oninputopenst cannot be defined in state saveconfignamein without also being defined in the empty state
E:\Program Files\valve\steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\MiniNeeds\Scripts\Source\mndMCM.psc(1579,1): function oninputacceptst cannot be defined in state saveconfignamein without also being defined in the empty state
E:\Program Files\valve\steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\MiniNeeds\Scripts\Source\mndMCM.psc(1590,1): function oninputopenst cannot be defined in state savepenaltiesconfignamein without also being defined in the empty state
E:\Program Files\valve\steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\MiniNeeds\Scripts\Source\mndMCM.psc(1596,1): function oninputacceptst cannot be defined in state savepenaltiesconfignamein without also being defined in the empty state
E:\Program Files\valve\steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\MiniNeeds\Scripts\Source\mndMCM.psc(1607,1): function oninputopenst cannot be defined in state savefoodconfignamein without also being defined in the empty state
E:\Program Files\valve\steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\MiniNeeds\Scripts\Source\mndMCM.psc(1613,1): function oninputacceptst cannot be defined in state savefoodconfignamein without also being defined in the empty state

Time: 4.3824253 seconds
Input: E:\Program Files\valve\steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\source\mndTakeALeakScript.psc
Output: E:\Program Files\valve\steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts\mndTakeALeakScript.pex

Finished with 6 errors

Do I need to add further prerequisites to the set of source scripts imported for this compile, or is mndMCM.psc in error?

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, infinitepossibility said:

I'm attempting to compile one of the source scripts in order to customize the mod to my liking.

However, I consistently receive these error messages.

Do I need to add further prerequisites to the set of source scripts imported for this compile, or is mndMCM.psc in error?

Thanks in advance.

You need to SDK for SkyUI. You can get it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4iEH8ar3jtxbFlkVzZSVHN0alk/view?usp=sharing

I don't have an option to export and import settings, but I do have PapyrusUtil and FISS. Could it be FISS conflicting with your export/import system?

upd. I just tried to disable FISS and still doesn't work, does anyone else have same issue or anyone knows a possible fix? I also tried new game, reinstalling mod, changing translations and moving mod in load order from lowest to highest.

This is how it looks like:

36112078_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_06.20-22_05_40_65.thumb.png.a0686b4369c145111cd9d1f788b26afd.png

1 hour ago, M8San said:

I don't have an option to export and import settings, but I do have PapyrusUtil and FISS. Could it be FISS conflicting with your export/import system?

upd. I just tried to disable FISS and still doesn't work, does anyone else have same issue or anyone knows a possible fix? I also tried new game, reinstalling mod, changing translations and moving mod in load order from lowest to highest.

This is how it looks like:

Hide contents

36112078_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2018_06.20-22_05_40_65.thumb.png.a0686b4369c145111cd9d1f788b26afd.png

Something looks wrong in your Mcm.

The dropdowns show the wrong items.

I  an only recommend to uninstall the mod, clean up your save, and tben reinstall it.

If you want to save the config just do some screenshots. At the end all can be reconfigured in 10 mins.

20 minutes ago, CPU said:

Something looks wrong in your Mcm.

The dropdowns show the wrong items.

I  an only recommend to uninstall the mod, clean up your save, and tben reinstall it.

If you want to save the config just do some screenshots. At the end all can be reconfigured in 10 mins.

About nutrition glitch, it happened because I reenabled the mod, it wasn't like that before, nothing to worry about I think, it also shows strip options normally. I was just experimenting here a lot. But sadly export/import doesn't work because I like to play game a new everytime I die and configuring game everytime seems painful for me, I know I can do a save right after everything is configured but I also like to add some new mods every game or remove the old ones :c
Can you do export/import via FISS? I saw many mods using it as import/export tool.

10 hours ago, CPU said:

Thank you for the quick response.

I discovered that the problem was not the absence of the SDK; those files were already present.

However, MND called functions that were not present in the ConfigBase provided in the SDK but in the ConfigBase coming with the SkyUI masters. My jury-rig solution merged both files but I had made user error while doing so.

The help and new perspective is appreciated.

9 hours ago, infinitepossibility said:

Thank you for the quick response.

I discovered that the problem was not the absence of the SDK; those files were already present.

However, MND called functions that were not present in the ConfigBase provided in the SDK but in the ConfigBase coming with the SkyUI masters. My jury-rig solution merged both files but I had made user error while doing so.

The help and new perspective is appreciated.

I use a quick and dirty solution.

I just create a fake SkyUI psc file (for configbase) with all the functions defined inside (empty)

I do compile my script and then just ignore the fake SkyUI file.

9 hours ago, AAARRR420 said:

So what is this personal version you are making?

It is the next version, sadly it is more than a month that I have zero time to complete it.

31 minutes ago, M8San said:

I'm sorry for being annoying, but I found another glitch that I don't know how to fix. Whenever I try to bathe it just says bla bla very deep water, even when I'm in air.

Yes, I know it.

And I already fixed it for the version I am building.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Say CPU, since Last Seed has been abandoned, have you considered looking at some of the aspects of what he had planned?

The two that seem most interesting are:

1) The "Focus" system (which was implemented, so there's code to look at)

If you are in a dangerous interior area, such as a dungeon, you will become Focused. While focused, your needs (currently just Hunger) will not increase. However, when you leave the area, the changes that would have occurred to your needs will happen all at once. So, you may become very hungry when you leave a dungeon.

This mechanic was put in place so that you wouldn't have to worry about being pestered with needs management while on a dungeon crawl. Please let me know how you feel about this.

2) Follower provisioning (I don't think this was actually implemented, but Chesko clearly had a plan for it, so it seems like such a thing is feasible)

This system (optionally) extends out to your entire travelling party (up to 3 companions). By keeping your followers fed and well-rested, they’ll stay in fighting shape. The Provisions container, accessed from your inventory, acts as a central pool of resources that you and your entire group can draw from, avoiding tedious micromanagement of each party member’s inventories.

There were lots of other interesting related features he'd planned (an advanced scarcity add-on mod, an all-new disease system, an overall "wellness" measure to harmonize all needs, a food and wellness skill mini-tree like Campfire, etc.) but those are the two I think most potentially applicable to Last Seed. 

Obviously you have your own shorter term goals for the next update and are quite busy at the moment as well, so I know this is something that wouldn't be looked at for a while. I'm just wondering if either idea interests you at all.

I think I will first fix the bugs, and then think to add new features.

You have no clues of how many requests I received on the three sites hosting this mod and through PMs and on Discord.

13 hours ago, CPU said:

You have no clues of how many requests I received on the three sites hosting this mod and through PMs and on Discord.

I've seen the public ones here and on Nexus, but not the PM/Discord ones of course. Some... interesting requests.

Given that out of all the major needs mods, you seem to be the only serious modder still actually working on yours, I suspect that any number I guess would be too low.