21 minutes ago, deathneko11 said:

Wife's bugging me because I'm not playing Skyrim.  I keep telling her I'm waiting for CPU to bugfix MiniNeeds because I won't play without it ...

>.>

I am close to release the fixed version.

Not sure if I will call it 3.1b or 3.2

SSE version will be uploaded in about 15 minutes.

Oldrim version in one hour.

8 minutes ago, deathneko11 said:

No pressure.  I'm in no rush :smiley:  Just thought someone might find a little humor in that is all.

I did.

And the new version is up.

By default it does NOT support SexLab, you need to install the patch to have the SexLab compatibility.

And my wife is the opposite: Why you are on the CK? Because people are waiting for a mod...

P.S. I always use the default female Nord character for testing, and I called it Halyna, like my wife. Because it is really similar to her by default.

56 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

CPU you should give support for drinking fountains, so you can drink from them.

This will require to build another animation.

Drinking fountains does not add these anims. If you use the fountains you get some water in bottles.

been using for a while now 

the bathing and showering animations are very good

when i went to upgrade from 3.0b to 3.1 i ran into a bug (it had to do with regen rates), but 3.1b has fixed that one so no worries there.

i do have a question though.  should i be able to get drunk without being addicted to alcohol???  if i have the addicted to alcohol tagged it works fine, but

if that is not tagged i cannot get drunk for some reason (yes i drank over 60 vanilla alcohols in under 2 minutes and nothing).

overall this is an awesome mod and will stay a permanent part of load order :smiley:

so THANK YOU again cpu.

34 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

been using for a while now 

the bathing and showering animations are very good

when i went to upgrade from 3.0b to 3.1 i ran into a bug (it had to do with regen rates), but 3.1b has fixed that one so no worries there.

i do have a question though.  should i be able to get drunk without being addicted to alcohol???  if i have the addicted to alcohol tagged it works fine, but

if that is not tagged i cannot get drunk for some reason (yes i drank over 60 vanilla alcohols in under 2 minutes and nothing).

overall this is an awesome mod and will stay a permanent part of load order :smiley:

so THANK YOU again cpu.

Probably it is a bug, you should be able to use the Drunk need without requiring the Alcohol need.

CPU I have found one issue, dont know how to replicate it again more then do the same thing.

When you change the mod to advanced mode, it reread the mcm, but it seems to kick out others like FLP from MCM.

Dont know if that is one MCM error. But it should not be one conflict. I use the latest of MiniNeeds.

Did change to advanced mode for getting access to bathing, but when the restart of MCM that comes after that, several of the mods was gone from MCM.

Did notice that for some time ago to. There is no clue in papyrus log, no error.

27 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

CPU I have found one issue, dont know how to replicate it again more then do the same thing.

When you change the mod to advanced mode, it reread the mcm, but it seems to kick out others like FLP from MCM.

Dont know if that is one MCM error. But it should not be one conflict. I use the latest of MiniNeeds.

Did change to advanced mode for getting access to bathing, but when the restart of MCM that comes after that, several of the mods was gone from MCM.

Did notice that for some time ago to. There is no clue in papyrus log, no error.

Some mods do not use a safe way to register in the MCM.

So restarting the MCM kicks them out.

Next version I will just tell to restart without forcing the MCM restart.So the bad written MCM mods will not get kicked out.

5 hours ago, Kathonica said:

Is it just me or is there no way to enable Bathing needs in Simple mode?

No, it cannot be enabled in simple mode.

Oop. My edit last night apparently didn't go through - but I also found that I get a 'Water is too deep to bathe in' message unless I'm specifically in a river or stream that comes up to the top of the feet (so on the shore, sometimes where there's no water at all).

So far so good in mod testing.  I'm wondering how need for prayer will work for me though, because with Requiem you lose the gods' favors if you still or kill innocents.  I almost always lose the ability to pray to any gods at the temples, sadly.

If I could make two selfish requests, they would revolve around the drinking needs.  If you drink alcohol, it dehydrates you.  I would request that drinking alcohol (the action of, not the need of) would increase your thirst need for each bottle drunk.  And puking.  Got hammered?  Puke and collapse, there's a decent night at the ol' pub :beer::classic_wink:

Wasn't going to post till after more testing, but saw the post re Requiem above so here I am.

Requiem *requires* a patch for praying to work. It's the easiest patch you'll ever make though, if you don't know how, it's a great one to learn xedit on as its so easy. Otherwise ask me or anyone, its 2 min of work.

I had big problems overall. Starting at full needs is nuts btw! I used partial anims and needed to ~epc, sometimes even this wasn't enough. Mod was loaded last (well, its SL patch and newly done FNIS after) as I was trying it. Need to try more though as I didn't try other animation modes. After peeing, curiass was reequipped in inventory but not visible. The peeing animation didn't stop (saw this happened to someone else), SOS pubic hair was missing (doesn't really matter, just may help you figure out my issue). On equipping curiass manually, issues (seemed) to go.

I use Ineed so this is what is 'lost':

Wells. Can't fill water bottles or drink from the town's main water source.

And

Water bottles. Glass Water bottles? For potions this works, but Ineed's visible leather waterbags are more... immersive!

Filling up water from rivers (awesome) should give riverwater. Drinking it gives (example) 20% * Player's disease resist for some kind of disease and/or diarrhea. At a cook pot, this is changed 2 for 1 to drinking water.

Need a chamberpot! Pooping on my own floor... Lining up with a manually placed one is beyond me.

So much is gained by this mod! Needing to talk! Pray! Awesome awesome. And it sure felt like I had a noticeable fps gain with this (over other needs mods). This mod is great. Can't believe I haven't found it before!

Will play around over weekend, see if my gremlins can get some sun!

Thank you for this mod!

5 hours ago, Pigeon the Feathered said:

Could you perhaps provide an alternative Download link? I can't seem to download the main file, I keep getting an error about something something Source not found, please contact the server administrator. Never had this before on LL.

The exact same mod is also on Nexus, you can try to grab it from there.

I can also try to put it on a mirror like mega or similar sites.

CPU I have one big issue.

It should not exist, but it seems to do.

The moment I put Minineds in advanced mode, followerlivepackage (FLP) stops work, I cant sleap I cant wait. The game CTD after around 4 hours of sleep and rest.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33002?

Cant find any issue whit xEdit more then some package you are using points to same things as FLP.

Like the ones there you have the need for praying.

It dont matter what load or prio order I use. (Using MO)

Is there anyother that uses minineeds and FLP that can check if they got the same issue?

53 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

CPU I have one big issue.

It should not exist, but it seems to do.

The moment I put Minineds in advanced mode, followerlivepackage (FLP) stops work, I cant sleap I cant wait. The game CTD after around 4 hours of sleep and rest.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33002?

Cant find any issue whit xEdit more then some package you are using points to same things as FLP.

Like the ones there you have the need for praying.

It dont matter what load or prio order I use. (Using MO)

Is there anyother that uses minineeds and FLP that can check if they got the same issue?

I will give a look to the mod and, if needed, create a patch.