Wow!! This mod is what I'm looking for, for a long time, a mod that combine all of the needs (and add more too).

I usually love to use Needs mod in my game, and I'm currently using the combine of 'iNeeds' + 'Pee and Fart' + 'Bathing in Skyrim' with some patch that make them usable along with Sexlab and Devious Devices (for using Devious Curse Loot) but they still lack some options though.

Here is what I like and not like in these mod:

Spoiler

- iNeeds:

++ Primary needs with cool icon widgets.

++ Compatible with Easy Wheelmenu for fast action and not wasting hotkey slots though.

++ Eat and Drink action that will automatic using your food and water in inventory.

++ Remove food items from container or the world to make it hard to find food.

++ Food spoilage function.

- Pee and Fart:

++ Good Private needs with pee, poop and dirty options.

++ Have compatible with Sexlab's stripping settings or using it own stripping settings.

++ Compatible with Devious Devices to prevent poop while wear Chastity belt.

++ Have more animations to choice for pee, poop and stripping.

++ Have clean animation after poop and visible dirty texture  if don't have paper to clean though.

-- Don't have widgets to tracking needs.

-- Don't compatible with Easy Wheelmenu but have popup menu instead.

-- Using Slavetat for dirty texture while my poorly laptop can't handle Slavetat much.

- Bathing in Skyrim:

++ Very good mod that allow player have bath in wildness at some source of waters like river or lake and don't add bathing stuffs that will mess up with some cell though.

++ Have soap effect.

++ Have wonderful visible dirty texture depend on dirty stages.

++ Have compatible with Easy Wheelmenu for fast and easy action.

++ Clean cum texture if install with Sexlab patch.

-- Don't compatible with Devious Devices and Sexlab's stripping setting that will sometime mess up with DD's equipment while bathing though.

I'm not using this mod yet, so, before uninstall these mod and install this mod then restart the game (from begin) again (and again, and again, again...) I want to ask if this mod have some good features like in these mods that I have listed above? Especially if this mod compatible with Sexlab's stripping setting and Devious Devices stuffs? 

About the items you like and you don't:

[iNeeds] Primary needs with cool icon widgets. --> There are widgets in MiniNeeds

[iNeeds] Compatible with Easy Wheelmenu for fast action and not wasting hotkey slots though. --> Probably will not be done, but I may give a look

[iNeeds] Eat and Drink action that will automatic using your food and water in inventory. --> Planned for V3.1

[iNeeds] Remove food items from container or the world to make it hard to find food. --> NO

[iNeeds] Food spoilage function. --> Planned for V4

[Pee and Fart] Have compatible with Sexlab's stripping settings or using it own stripping settings. --> Already in V3

[Pee and Fart] Compatible with Devious Devices to prevent poop while wear Chastity belt. --> Planned for V4

[Pee and Fart] Have more animations to choice for pee, poop and stripping. --> under discussion with the animators

[Pee and Fart] Have clean animation after poop and visible dirty texture  if don't have paper to clean though. --> Partially in V3.1, but not so advanced (but it may increase the Bath need if you don't clean up yourself)

[Bathing in Skyrim] Have soap effect. --> Planned for V4, including the ability to "build" soap and using soap from other mods

[Bathing in Skyrim] Have wonderful visible dirty texture depend on dirty stages. --> My dirty texture should be improved. Working on it

[Bathing in Skyrim] Clean cum texture if install with Sexlab patch. --> Already in V3

48 minutes ago, mathys27 said:

Hi everyone, i have a problem with the pooping and peeing animations, i simply don't have any. Is it not yet integrated or did i miss something ?

They are there. You may need to activate them in the MCM.

By default they are deactivated.

Of course run GenerateFNISforUsers after installing the mod.

The full release was done a few weeks ago.

I am building a fixed version(V3.1) that will fix some small problems. But will not add new stuff.

On 17/3/2018 at 11:03 PM, CPU said:

I may integrate your patch in the next version.

Do as you wish :smile:.

So, as a small report update after a week, i had the drinking need going awol on me, together with the alchool need. The widget was there but it wouldn't fill. After a week or so of gametime the alchool need resurrected, the drinking is still not working. 

I did not encounter any problem with stamina regen like others did, tho.

Progress Update

I am progressing with all the fixes for the bugs of version 3.0, already found tons of them.

here the current change log

Now you can use the Xbox "A" key to build a shower.
The mod does not hand up anymore at game start (tried on Live Another Life and normal start)
Widgets are not loading right away anymore when the game start
Fixed a problem when you cannot poop with a key if you were not setting also pissing with a key
Fixed a problem of poops staying forever if you add more than 16 of them
Added the ability to clean up the mess (piss and poops) by sweeping them away
Fixed the MCM problem where it was impossible to set specific widgets visibility
Nutrition values are now used by default
When building a shower, it is a little bit more far away from the player now
Shower can be activated from a higher distance, not too much but should allow to have the shower vertical part completely inside a wall
Now the unknown food list allows you to see the items with and without mod names
You can now redefine a previously defined unknown food in the unknown food list
Updated the widget for Weed with a cannabis leave
Now also Cannabis Skyrim Lite is considered as a mod providing the Weed
Fixed a problem when building the showers and answering that the location is not good

But also (not yet completed)

Improved the stop the mod and restart the mod

Added a way to add bathtubs and use them with new anims

Added a way to have a bath in rivers (anims are not completed)

Added a "milk" type of food, probably I will do an integration (soft, as usual) with milk Mod Economy

Fixed the Random weapon penalties

Added optional scaling modes using @qotsafan mod (soft dependency, as usual)

Added a patch for the "Religion" mod (it was provided by @Biollante)

I don't think I can complete it before the next weekend.

8 minutes ago, deathneko11 said:

The change log and the to do list looks fantastic!  Have you been able to find anything on the stamina regeneration bug though? Or is this likely to be just a rogue issue with complex load orders that would be difficult (if not possible) to see on your end and troubleshoot?

edit : got stamina regen but no stamina

Just now, deathneko11 said:

The change log and the to do list looks fantastic!  Have you been able to find anything on the stamina regeneration bug though? Or is this likely to be just a rogue issue with complex load orders that would be difficult (if not possible) to see on your end and troubleshoot?

I tried with the mod alone and with the mods provided by people (mostly Requiem)

But I was not able to find the problem.

In case you can reproduce it, do that:

Go in 3rd person, open the console, click on the player, and check all magic effects.

in case you have one from MiniNeeds tell me its name or ID.

19 minutes ago, CPU said:

Progress Update

I am progressing with all the fixes for the bugs of version 3.0, already found tons of them.

here the current change log

Reveal hidden contents

Now you can use the Xbox "A" key to build a shower.
The mod does not hand up anymore at game start (tried on Live Another Life and normal start)
Widgets are not loading right away anymore when the game start
Fixed a problem when you cannot poop with a key if you were not setting also pissing with a key
Fixed a problem of poops staying forever if you add more than 16 of them
Added the ability to clean up the mess (piss and poops) by sweeping them away
Fixed the MCM problem where it was impossible to set specific widgets visibility
Nutrition values are now used by default
When building a shower, it is a little bit more far away from the player now
Shower can be activated from a higher distance, not too much but should allow to have the shower vertical part completely inside a wall
Now the unknown food list allows you to see the items with and without mod names
You can now redefine a previously defined unknown food in the unknown food list
Updated the widget for Weed with a cannabis leave
Now also Cannabis Skyrim Lite is considered as a mod providing the Weed
Fixed a problem when building the showers and answering that the location is not good

But also (not yet completed)

Reveal hidden contents

Improved the stop the mod and restart the mod

Added a way to add bathtubs and use them with new anims

Added a way to have a bath in rivers (anims are not completed)

Added a "milk" type of food, probably I will do an integration (soft, as usual) with milk Mod Economy

Fixed the Random weapon penalties

Added optional scaling modes using @qotsafan mod (soft dependency, as usual)

Added a patch for the "Religion" mod (it was provided by @Biollante)

I don't think I can complete it before the next weekend.

I thought there wouldnt have any new features but you again top yourself CPU, you DA man :smile:

22 minutes ago, CPU said:

I tried with the mod alone and with the mods provided by people (mostly Requiem)

But I was not able to find the problem.

In case you can reproduce it, do that:

Go in 3rd person, open the console, click on the player, and check all magic effects.

in case you have one from MiniNeeds tell me its name or ID.

I have stamina = 1  hehe not supposed too

how can i check the magic effetc it says 87 but when i click on it the menu disappears

edit : ok found it it was the shift key

edit2 : found pretty much nothing

On 2018-03-26 at 10:53 PM, CPU said:

And, yes, in V3.1 it will be possible to take a bath in rivers.

Hide contents

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video tag.

MiniNeeds Bath in rivers.webm

Just finishing some animations.

Those looks pretty sweet. Keep it up. Those bathtub sitting down animations are pretty good.

Im sure your stilll tweaking the animations, but. Feels like the standing animations are to "fast" and problaby would look a bit better if slowed down.

But thats just my personal opinion ;)

I liked the standing bonus animations from Bathing in Skyrim. But with some tweaks your animation could beat them out pretty easily :smiley: