Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

UGG First Firefox now this. Can someone help me my Square Bikini mod Both Common and Marie/Honaka do not work now and i have no clue what to do or what happened. i tried fixing it to no avail sigh it was working like 3-4 days ago i think.

3.png

1 hour ago, 13thdan said:

Can someone help me what is the mechanics of lotion extra skill? Im planing to get all ssr 3 skill slot's if possible and if there's a trick on it.

Fully awaken this week's SR suit and equip it to the girl (match mode) then give her the Breast lotions for SSR 5up Tec skills.

If you have this week's SSR (Leifang, Tamaki, Kanna) Fully awaken their suits, equip, and give them Butt lotions for SSR 10up Pow skills.

11 minutes ago, krunkDunk said:

Fully awaken this week's SR suit and equip it to the girl (match mode) then give her the Breast lotions for SSR 5up Tec skills.

If you have this week's SSR (Leifang, Tamaki, Kanna) Fully awaken their suits, equip, and give them Butt lotions for SSR 10up Pow skills.

I  have tamaki SSR suit but the thing is it's really hard too fully awaken that you need to spent a lot of money. Oh well I gonna get grinding some trophies to get SR suits. Another question is there specific how many lotion you can use get SSR TEC skills and do you need some reset lotion for that?

33 minutes ago, ss892068 said:

妳有把3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.2

裝在DOAX-VenusVacation這個檔案下嗎?

112.jpg.7ee86d59fa8bd7554036d0c3bec7fddc.jpg

我發現環境設定弄一弄就好了

但是我不知道是哪個設定會害MOD無效?

這是目前的設定.......

178.jpg.935a021f1377ec9bd83f818d2ddf98aa.jpg

10 minutes ago, jgz31582 said:

112.jpg.7ee86d59fa8bd7554036d0c3bec7fddc.jpg

我發現環境設定弄一弄就好了

但是我不知道是哪個設定會害MOD無效?

這是目前的設定.......

178.jpg.935a021f1377ec9bd83f818d2ddf98aa.jpg

我記得畫質不是要調最高嗎?

全部開啟試試看

我記得低畫質是不會啟動MOD

Can someone help me out...

I have Steam and DMM versions up and running on my Desktop, but want to use DMM lite browser version on my laptop.

I already have a DMM account, am using Google Chrome, and TunnelBear VPN spoofing location in Tokyo, Japan.

- I go here:  https://doax-venusvacation.jp/, hit orange icon, hit OK on next screen, which takes me to loading screen, and then I get this...

Error code 82647800

Failed to launch the game. 
Please reload the browser.

I already cleared my cookies and restarted my laptop.

But I haven't changed time zone to Japanese time and I haven't changed language on laptop to Japanese yet.

If someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong or has any advice on how to use browser version, it be greatly appreciated!!!

On Saturday, May 04, 2019 at 10:17 PM, VonVolx said:

UGG First Firefox now this. Can someone help me my Square Bikini mod Both Common and Marie/Honaka do not work now and i have no clue what to do or what happened. i tried fixing it to no avail sigh it was working like 3-4 days ago i think.

3.png

Did you have Basic Bikini Nude Folder

1 hour ago, crazy1111 said:

Can someone help me out...

I have Steam and DMM versions up and running on my Desktop, but want to use DMM lite browser version on my laptop.

I already have a DMM account, am using Google Chrome, and TunnelBear VPN spoofing location in Tokyo, Japan.

- I go here:  https://doax-venusvacation.jp/, hit orange icon, hit OK on next screen, which takes me to loading screen, and then I get this...

Error code 82647800

Failed to launch the game. 
Please reload the browser.

I already cleared my cookies and restarted my laptop.

But I haven't changed time zone to Japanese time and I haven't changed language on laptop to Japanese yet.

If someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong or has any advice on how to use browser version, it be greatly appreciated!!!

Work(ed) without using TunnelBear?..