Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

6 minutes ago, Donline- said:

Can someone explain or throw up a guide (or link) for extracting object's ingame..

for editing programs like blender.

Basically want to swap texture files from DOA for DOA

then 3D maps..

(Editing DOAVV with DOA6 assets)

Why you don't read the 1st post.

2 hours ago, minazuki said:

Do any other people get the FP Drinks in DMM version after this week update?

It seems I can't get one over a day.

And i just check on Reddit, no one report they can get it.

Looks like it is limited to one per day now. it used to be 10 before right?

7 hours ago, Donline- said:

ummmm.png.f248baccd185a83e1c9a25178e9b8c2a.png

What is it that you are trying to say with this?

Do you think that these two are different? It may looks like it, but just go to the "object" tap and activate on both "show wire" and "all edges"! Otherwise blender may hide some lines for easier looking.

Offline version private discussion, discuss only the json data linkages/effects and its inner mechanism.

Please message me some proves you can run the emu.

If not you will not enter the private discussion.

Please don't message me for request the emu, I'm not the author, and I will not share anything about it.

2 hours ago, osirus47 said:

I updated the mod to 2.2 and everything is working now expect for Square Bikini Nude for Marie. Anything new I need to download there?

Check the folder and see if there is different sized boobs for her disable all but one, one may already be in your folder so check if you see double.

17 hours ago, shohei said:

does method to apply mods for dmm verion can also use for steam version? https://store.steampowered.com/app/958260/DEAD_OR_ALIVE_Xtreme_Venus_Vacation/

(sorry for my bad english)

i'm using the steam version, and all the mods that can be used work fine, the only stuff that wont do anything are skins for characters/outfits that aren't available yet, since steam version launched at version 1.0 and is updating slowly so new players don't miss events.

you just install the stuff into the steam folder not my documents

So uh, I came back to this game after months of not playing (the JP DMM version) and updated stuff to make the mods work again a few days ago. Now I just opened the game today and find that pretty much all of the costume mods don't work anymore. (Other stuff like hair color mods and gacha demist work still.) Did something happen with the game client? Did I miss something?

Also even before, I tried to install the nude white square bikini mod but it wouldn't work even after updating the 3DMigoto and such. Anyone else had this problem?

On 4/26/2019 at 1:05 AM, moiennepe said:

Well, nothing changes much in 22500, if you want you can search the hex patterns around where I patched and to patch the newer main exe.

Older csv and json still works for it.
Can't tell much, or our God will suffocate me again.

Thank you!

I understand the situation.