Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

2 hours ago, minazuki said:

You can set it in d3dx.ini to dump what textures you want.

[CommandListSkin]
$shader_type = 2
if $dump_skin_clothes
    ; Dump body texture:
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t0 mono dds
    ; Dump tan texture:
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t3 mono dds
    ; Dump mesh:
    analyse_options = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes dump_vb txt buf
    ; Dump skinning matrices:
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate vs-cb2 txt buf

You can dump the wet texture by

; Dump wet texture:
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t1 mono dds

And I don't found it has a normal map on skin.

It works,,TYVM.also the dumped textures got hash value,,should be interesting to mod them,,,hmmm,for example,,we can try mod wet map into Bukkake map :)

Do you think if it's possible we use DOA5's char normal map in DoAVV?It should be interesting to try them.Normal map can give char lots of details.

1 hour ago, wanko0451 said:

Can I change the swimsuit worn by a girl to another swimsuit?
For example, to wear Misaki's SSR swimsuit on Ayane.

Not normally, no. There are gachas for those swimsuits for those girls (IIRC Kasumi has a gacha for Misaki's SSR swimsuit for example) but unless you have them, no dice.

On 2019/5/12 at 午後8時3分, krunkDunk said:

広く使用されている2種類のヌードメッシュがあります。一つはKnight77、もう一つはMono1214です。Mono'sでは、乳首や股部分に追加されたポリゴンが増え、さまざまな肌の質感が必要になります。あなたの写真では、monoのメッシュのスキンテクスチャはknight77によってメッシュに置かれています。HI-METAL(モノ)スキンを無効にして騎士を有効にするか、モノのメッシュを使用するMODを見つけることができます。

Thank you 
I will review the skin mod

On 5/11/2019 at 4:27 PM, Grimraven1 said:

I can safely say that if the DMM version had an English option that I wouldn't bother with the Steam version. Between the two, I find the DMM version is the better version overall. The Steam version is nowhere near as generous from my experiences. Just getting through D ranking has been a chore on the Steam version thanks to very little reward in terms of drop rate and FP available. I've never had issues on the DMM version in this regard.

The only major difference is how much you can acquire FP Bottle & their brutal back-to-back ranking event. Steam version is almost the same as early DMM version.

I can tell that from experience. I managed to clear A rank main festival after 5th event, just because I lucked out getting Hitomi & Misaki SSR. It's much later for S rank.
But I agree that dmm is generous, SSR ticket is not uncommon reward nowadays

2 hours ago, Y_U_I said:

The only major difference is how much you can acquire FP Bottle & their brutal back-to-back ranking event. Steam version is almost the same as early DMM version.

I can tell that from experience. I managed to clear A rank main festival after 5th event, just because I lucked out getting Hitomi & Misaki SSR. It's much later for S rank.
But I agree that dmm is generous, SSR ticket is not uncommon reward nowadays

So far the Steam version has been brutal for me. I have the $$ to unlock the first training tier, but have had no luck getting a third girl unlocked. No luck getting my two girls in SSR suits, and I don't want to burn all my resources leveling up SR suits. Combine that with FP issues and a lack of any helpful free gatcha draws, and the Steam version is being aa bit difficult lol.

I copied the doaxvv files to another computer, it would be like this . but all mod is work good ,so it's not a problem I think.

And ......Everybody Who can remove this shity ...parts? or pants , it's very redundancy

1.PNG

2.PNG

2 hours ago, yusuke64 said:

Help! Nagisa is facial_expressions_v3 did not work Fiona and Many others no problem

・3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.2

・D:\DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\facial_expressions_v3\Nagisa

・D:\DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\_id\id.ini

・D:\DOAX-VenusVacation\d3dx.ini ↓

Nagisa's expressions are unfortunately broken since one of the recent updates. Currently I don't know if it's possible to fix or we need to wait updated version from japanese modders.

1 hour ago, avenger54 said:

Nagisa's expressions are unfortunately broken since one of the recent updates. Currently I don't know if it's possible to fix or we need to wait updated version from japanese modders. 

Thank you for the notice.

Nice!Nice!

9 hours ago, wanko0451 said:

日本語ですみません。

これはどのようにすればよいですか?

あまりMOD作成に詳しくないためご教授いただきたいです。

あなたが行っている事と、そこで何が上手くいかないのか書いてもらえますか?

ポーズ変更であれば、Nukkeさんが書いてくれたファイルを導入して、後は使い方次第になります。

コスチューム変更であれば、まずチュートリアルビデオを見て、色々な人のMODの中身を見ていくと勉強になりますね。

(エミュ鯖用データを書き換えるだけで事足りるようになったので、私は最近MOD作成をしていません。やり方を忘れないように少しは続けておかないと、と思っている所です。)

Weird i got the new SSR Helena (i did want this the most) but no loading. I ended up skipping the animation cause there was no loading only to be pleasantly surprised.  usually there is a large loading bar when i get an SSR the longer it is the newer it is. FYI 15k i think.