Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

52 minutes ago, minazuki said:

SSR Event Haruiro Schoolwear (Misaki) Update

Malfunction.jpg.e22be639c98431810845a1d23d37e0cd.jpg

V1.2
Fixed the body don't work after the game update
Changed Shirt Malfunction model to the original Misaki model instead of Nagisa, and added the buttons

Download here

The "Ctrl+Z" doesn't seem to work. I press the botton many times and noting happened,the skirt did not disappear.

But the other funtions are normal,just except skirt.

29 minutes ago, sugarheaven said:

The "Ctrl+Z" doesn't seem to work. I press the botton many times and noting happened,the skirt did not disappear.

But the other funtions are normal,just except skirt.

They changed the skirt hash too, I just update to V1.3, please download again.

I see a lot of you having trouble with lacking FP drinks. How is that even possible? I am lvl 87 with 375FP. I already have over 295 FP drinks in stock. Do you guys use some scripts that do auto matches? Please tell me if there is one because I can really use it to deal with my FP drinks.

4 hours ago, minazuki said:

SSR Event Haruiro Schoolwear (Misaki) Update

Malfunction.jpg.e22be639c98431810845a1d23d37e0cd.jpg

V1.3
Fixed the skirt hash

V1.2
Fixed the body don't work after the game update
Changed Shirt Malfunction model to the original Misaki model instead of Nagisa, and added the buttons

Download here

I can work this mod

Thank you very much

1 hour ago, xiumuxajh said:

I see a lot of you having trouble with lacking FP drinks. How is that even possible? I am lvl 87 with 375FP. I already have over 295 FP drinks in stock. Do you guys use some scripts that do auto matches? Please tell me if there is one because I can really use it to deal with my FP drinks.

I don't use scripts; For grinding I switch to the lowest resolution and watch videos on the other half of the screen...

5 hours ago, xiumuxajh said:

F2P player level 90 here with 400+ FP drinks, switch to lowest resolution and watch video or playing another game while grinding.

6 hours ago, xiumuxajh said:

Don't bother with that if you're F2P. You'll get caught & banned for sure.

11 hours ago, xiumuxajh said:

I'm 100+LV and over 400FP. I have 999+ FP Drinks now.

But It will decrease progressively if I cannot get FP Drinks in lesson.

The last event, the points are much lower than previously event.

The 500th rank is only 28578339.

I don't know this is related to the lesson didn't drop FP drink or just GW holidays in Japan.

16 hours ago, minazuki said:

SSR Event Gentoukokuryu/Gentousugiku (Tamaki/Leifang)

Press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on the variation switch first.
You can also edit the ini file and replace "global $slot_active = 0" to "global $slot_active = 1" to turn on the variation switch by default.
Also, you can save the variation settings by press F10.

Dress Variation            (Shift + X)

Fur Variation            (Shift + Z)

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. HI-METAL's Skin

Download

what is that?!

zxczxczs.jpg

19 hours ago, minazuki said:

SSR Event Gentoukokuryu/Gentousugiku (Tamaki/Leifang)

Press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on the variation switch first.
You can also edit the ini file and replace "global $slot_active = 0" to "global $slot_active = 1" to turn on the variation switch by default.
Also, you can save the variation settings by press F10.

Dress Variation            (Shift + X)

Fur Variation            (Shift + Z)

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. HI-METAL's Skin

Download

Nice work!  Is it possible to make a version that allows just the panties to be removed?  This could be a great nopan outfit.

5 hours ago, kafy82514 said:

what is that?!

Fixed in 1.1, thanks.

2 hours ago, vgadict said:

Nice work!  Is it possible to make a version that allows just the panties to be removed?  This could be a great nopan outfit.

Because I can't pull the Tamaki version, so this is a quick mod.
But now something changed, I still can't pull the Tamaki version, but I will mod for it.

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_190503_232035.jpg.b032b2820ad128313b58836d8b0c099c.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190503_232100.jpg.016360f5972e3a3bd3a4dd412878defc.jpg

Ranking event's April ticket got 2 duplicated with 1/14 chances, feelsbadman

Got nth in last nagisa event but this time lucky got both outfit within 50rolls. 

Im slowly sick of this forum, those "junior" are annoying af. Only nonsense bullshit and nothing constructive here.

I might create a Discord channel for modding and game related discussion only, will anyone interest? 

If so please pm me, Ill depends on how many people have contacted me and see whether Ill create or not.

I will just quit this forum later, peace for all modder :)

9 minutes ago, Fatdaddy69 said:

Ranking event's April ticket got 2 duplicated with 1/14 chances, feelsbadman

Got nth in last nagisa event but this time lucky got both outfit within 50rolls. 
Im slowly sick of this forum, those "junior" are annoying af. Only nonsense bullshit and nothing constructive here.

I might create a Discord channel for modding and game related discussion only, will anyone interest? 

If so please pm me, Ill depends on how many people have contacted me and see whether Ill create or not.

I will just quit this forum later, peace for all modder :)

Create a club on here is better than Discord.

Really have been very annoying these users who are wanting to disrupt the forum. The guys do the mods and share for free. Instead of being grateful, they get in the way. It should probably be some user that had some link or topic removed and now wants to get revenge.

44 minutes ago, 007poker said:

Really have been very annoying these users who are wanting to disrupt the forum. The guys do the mods and share for free. Instead of being grateful, they get in the way. It should probably be some user that had some link or topic removed and now wants to get revenge.

Buddy, it's simple. This is the trolls from DOA6. Many modders have gone there, in response, the trolls came here.