Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

7 hours ago, Horizon666 said:

To any clever modders out there, any chance I could talk one of you into a tiny mod that hides Marie's SR Glasses please? (The Stamina ones she gets at level 22 ish).

You know that you can equip a girl with stuff for the stats but not have it show up on their 3D model as an option already in the game, right? Unless you're talking about something else.

4 hours ago, farranpoison said:

You know that you can equip a girl with stuff for the stats but not have it show up on their 3D model as an option already in the game, right? Unless you're talking about something else.

Hey. I'm hoping that I've been blind and missed something really obvious, but I've not seen a way to achieve this. 

I know that it's possible to have a different outfit for the home screen etc. than the one when playing volleyball. However, what I'm after is to keep the stats while playing volleyball but have the glasses hidden.

Am I being blind?

Cheers in advance.

1 hour ago, Horizon666 said:

Hey. I'm hoping that I've been blind and missed something really obvious, but I've not seen a way to achieve this. 

I know that it's possible to have a different outfit for the home screen etc. than the one when playing volleyball. However, what I'm after is to keep the stats while playing volleyball but have the glasses hidden.

Am I being blind?

Cheers in advance.

There's an option you can select to have your volleyball appearance be the same as your home/private screen appearance for a girl. It's the check box under your selected girl in the Coordinate  >Fes Coordinate tab. And then just have your girl not wear any glasses for their home/private screen appearance.

2 hours ago, farranpoison said:

There's an option you can select to have your volleyball appearance be the same as your home/private screen appearance for a girl. It's the check box under your selected girl in the Coordinate  >Fes Coordinate tab. And then just have your girl not wear any glasses for their home/private screen appearance.

Have I been being dumb this whole time? I genuinely thought that basically just meant wear the same outfit in both...

lmao

Cheers. :)

3 hours ago, Horizon666 said:

Have I been being dumb this whole time? I genuinely thought that basically just meant wear the same outfit in both...

lmao

Cheers. :)

Don't feel too bad, I didn't notice it at first either. If nothing else, I can say that playing both the Steam and DMM versions has made parts of the DMM version a lot easier to play. The English translations in the Steam version have been very helpful in navigating around the DMM version's UI and menus.

1 hour ago, Grimraven1 said:

Don't feel too bad, I didn't notice it at first either. If nothing else, I can say that playing both the Steam and DMM versions has made parts of the DMM version a lot easier to play. The English translations in the Steam version have been very helpful in navigating around the DMM version's UI and menus.

Agreed. I've basically switched full time to the steam version at this point, but I still didn't catch it. :P

I do miss some of the outfits from my girls on DMM, but I can live with it and get them again.

Thanks again and all the best.

8 hours ago, Horizon666 said:

Agreed. I've basically switched full time to the steam version at this point, but I still didn't catch it. :P

I do miss some of the outfits from my girls on DMM, but I can live with it and get them again.

Thanks again and all the best.

I can safely say that if the DMM version had an English option that I wouldn't bother with the Steam version. Between the two, I find the DMM version is the better version overall. The Steam version is nowhere near as generous from my experiences. Just getting through D ranking has been a chore on the Steam version thanks to very little reward in terms of drop rate and FP available. I've never had issues on the DMM version in this regard.

14 minutes ago, KlausLegend said:

Which file exactly? I see no skin file on my folders.

depending how you installed your nude skin folder,,for example,,if you installed your original nude skin as mod/skin/nagisa/nagisa.dds.

then backup your original one as nagisa_old.dds,,,then rename mine as nagisa.dds...

Another question:

I used all kinds of options in frame analysis to dump rendered target,also found the Index buffer hash value via hunting mode as this picture shows below.

But I tried all kinds of options ,,ctrl+f8  ,,and can't find normal map of skin,

Also can't find the wet map as we saw in DOA5,Is there anybody had found it?

Where are normal map and wet map for DOAVV? If DOAVV doesn't use normal map on skin,,can we add it?

hash.jpg

Wet maps found,,not through 3Dmigoto.Ninja ripper can rip them.

face and body,,but even NinjaRipper can't find skin's normal maps.So it seems DOAVV doesn't use normal map on characters' body model.

If 3Dmigoto can't detect it in shader hunting,,how can we mod it?

wetmap_ss.jpg

5 hours ago, りおん said:

The skin texture here is broken
How can I get rid of it?
please tell me
The texture used is 【Skins Textures v3 Created by HI-METAL 0.0.1】

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_190512_143705_LI.jpg

There are two kinds of nude meshes widely used. One by Knight77, the other by Mono1214. Mono's has more polygons added for nipples and the crotch, and requires different skin textures. In your picture the skin texture for mono's mesh is put on a mesh by knight77. You may either disable HI-METAL (mono's) skins and enable knights, or find a mod that uses mono's mesh...

On 5/12/2019 at 10:59 AM, barjack said:

Wet maps found,,not through 3Dmigoto.Ninja ripper can rip them.

face and body,,but even NinjaRipper can't find skin's normal maps.So it seems DOAVV doesn't use normal map on characters' body model.

If 3Dmigoto can't detect it in shader hunting,,how can we mod it?

You can set it in d3dx.ini to dump what textures you want.

[CommandListSkin]
$shader_type = 2
if $dump_skin_clothes
    ; Dump body texture:
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t0 mono dds
    ; Dump tan texture:
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t3 mono dds
    ; Dump mesh:
    analyse_options = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes dump_vb txt buf
    ; Dump skinning matrices:
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate vs-cb2 txt buf

You can dump the wet texture by

; Dump wet texture:
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t1 mono dds

And I don't found it has a normal map on skin.