23 hours ago, rbalsek said:

How did you make this?

I don't quite understand what you're having trouble with. You just need to open the folder of the original mod and replace the dressed body texture file with the naked body texture file. What version of the mod and in what language you are using - it does not matter at all. You don't need any other special files for the same mod in another language.

In no case should you change the name of files in mods, if you do this, the game will not find the file that the author of the mod provided, and will use something else instead, I can’t presume to say what. And it is not surprising that complexion and body color do not match. Because they have different texture files.

The nude texture was made using Photoshop.  It helped a lot that the body of the girl from the mod is standard, and the texture of her body differs from the standard only in color.

The following sequence of actions:

- open a copy of the dressed texture file in a graphics editor;

- copy the image to a new layer, turn off the visibility of the main image;

- paste into the editable file the texture of the naked body, taken from mod "Yet Another Kenshi Nude Mod", or from another source;

- put the "naked" layer below the "clothed" one;

- erase all clothes from the "clothed" layer, the image will take the form of a naked body with chest and groin of a different color;

- using color correcting layers and masks to be placed between the "clothed" and "naked" layers, achieve maximum color matching;

- use a clone stamp to hide sharp transitions at the borders;

- merge all layers.

Save the file in DDS format.

It will not work to get a high quality image, because the texture files from the game are being edited. They themselves are not very high quality, and with repeated reformatting, clarity is lost. 

Edited by Ears
10 hours ago, Ears said:

나는 당신이 무슨 문제를 겪고 있는지 잘 이해하지 못합니다. 원본 모드의 폴더를 열고 옷을 입은 몸 텍스처 파일을 벗은 몸 텍스처 파일로 바꾸기만 하면 됩니다. 모드의 버전과 사용하는 언어는 전혀 중요하지 않습니다. 다른 언어의 동일한 모드에 대해 다른 특수 파일이 필요하지 않습니다.

어떤 경우에도 모드에서 파일 이름을 변경해서는 안 됩니다. 이렇게 하면 게임에서 모드 작성자가 제공한 파일을 찾지 못하고 대신 다른 파일을 사용하게 됩니다. 뭐라고 말씀드릴 수 없습니다. 그리고 안색과 몸 색깔이 일치하지 않는 것은 놀라운 일이 아닙니다. 서로 다른 텍스처 파일이 있기 때문입니다.

삼.

맨 질감은 Photoshop을 사용하여 만들었습니다.   모드 소녀의 몸이 표준이고 몸의 질감이 색상 만 표준과 다른 것이 많은 도움이되었습니다.

다음 작업 순서:

- 그래픽 편집기에서 옷을 입은 텍스처 파일의 복사본을 엽니다.

- 이미지를 새 레이어에 복사하고 기본 이미지의 가시성을 끕니다 .

- "Yet Another Kenshi Nude Mod" 모드 또는 다른 소스에서 가져온 벌거벗은 몸의 질감을 편집 가능한 파일에 붙여넣습니다 .

- "옷을 입은" 레이어 아래에 "벌거벗은" 레이어를 놓습니다.

- "naked" 레이어에서 모든 옷을 지우면 이미지가 다른 색상의 가슴과 사타구니가 있는 벗은 몸의 형태를 취합니다 .

- "옷" 레이어와 "네이키드" 레이어 사이에 배치할 색상 보정 레이어와 마스크를 사용하여 최대 색상 일치를 달성합니다 .

- 경계에서 날카로운 전환을 숨기기 위해 복제 스탬프를 사용합니다 .

- 모든 레이어를 병합합니다 .

파일을 DDS 형식으로 저장합니다.

게임의 텍스처 파일을 편집 중이기 때문에 고품질 이미지를 얻을 수 없습니다. 그것들 자체는 매우 높은 품질이 아니며 반복적으로 다시 포맷하면 선명도가 손실됩니다. 

I don't know how to do it, but thank you so much for telling me how to do it! I'll try it someday. very thank you your help!!

On 1/23/2022 at 12:53 AM, Kargrin said:

Because it was based on 2b race + bloated texures, etc.

Hayd33 race1.1.rar 19.95 MB · 47 downloads

Also check if your texture is DXT5 when exporting, I could not reproduce that but I packed a new version just in case:

20220123004724_1.jpg.a4b06a4c956c88bac52d0e78c1c6d852.jpg

There is a new bottom cloth piece and some fixes (please don't try to talk with the roaming Haydee or the game will crash) also there is the crazy portrait issue

Greetings fella, Is it normal that my game crashes every time i try speaking to her? I'm on a heavily modded playthrough and maybe radiant unique dialogues could be doing something there?
(Edit) I just come across the warning about not interacting with the wandering haydees, And now i was wondering if that issue could have a potential fix anytime soon, Thanks

Edited by DavidFx
A typpo and a update
On 1/30/2022 at 12:45 AM, DavidFx said:

Greetings fella, Is it normal that my game crashes every time i try speaking to her? I'm on a heavily modded playthrough and maybe radiant unique dialogues could be doing something there?
(Edit) I just come across the warning about not interacting with the wandering haydees, And now i was wondering if that issue could have a potential fix anytime soon, Thanks

Unfortunately I have no idea why that happens

Here is my crash log if anyone have anything to help it would be great:kenshi.log

Also another update: Profgear2022-2.rar

20220129161738_1.jpg.b07b77b18b9350d2f56542ab59af7784.jpg

Also an extra: Dancing poles/taables in bars (you'll need both mods inside the zipped file): dancingbars.rar

Heads up:

Need a new game - world reset

The Hub -Squin - Smuglers Bars should have dancing poles and some dancing tables

Changed the dancing placeables from cage to furniture, so any npc should be able to dance (can't limit to female only, sorry)

The npcs in the bar won't dance all the time, they will use it randomly, like with chairs/pillows

--Still In development, will add to more cities (besides HN of course), just need to confirm if this method works for everyone

Edited by Kargrin

Hey everyone, I made this simple bikini top which replaces the vanilla White/Leather Vests — thought I'd share it. Just extract it directly into the game directory.

Feel free to use it for whatever, no need to get permission first. Though if you do use it for a mod/compilation/whatever, shoot me a DM so I can check out your work.

Spoiler

preview_1.jpg.3001b30d67d0360fc87d9326b3627f46.jpgpreview_2.jpg.f5a92f5e3219c51c95343d9bd5fbac93.jpg

Tanktop Replacer.7z

I'm trying to make something like a chain bikini / harness-like-thing, but there's a rogue set of polygons that distorts everything on the lower-inbetween-breasts area when you adjust the size. If the breasts are too small, it distorts to the left, and to the right if they are too large.

Boobglitch.jpg.55ae386193e8f8ddaa8fae2466e5544c.jpg

Here's a set of images explaining what I mean. (Nothing here is final obviously. I've just been trying to align everything between front and back and checking how it behaves with different breast sizes)

Anyway, I know nothing about 3d modelling, so I'm limited to making textures replacements for shirt / bandages which means I'm basically just adding overlays to the body texture.

I don't suppose there are any mods which fixes this? I mean, like either just fixing the rogue-boob-polygons, or a body replacement mod which fit vanilla armor and use the same texture sheet?

Edited by Lamadi
7 hours ago, Lamadi said:

I'm trying to make something like a chain bikini / harness-like-thing, but there's a rogue set of polygons that distorts everything on the lower-inbetween-breasts area when you adjust the size. If the breasts are too small, it distorts to the left, and to the right if they are too large.

Boobglitch.jpg.55ae386193e8f8ddaa8fae2466e5544c.jpg

Here's a set of images explaining what I mean. (Nothing here is final obviously. I've just been trying to align everything between front and back and checking how it behaves with different breast sizes)

Anyway, I know nothing about 3d modelling, so I'm limited to making textures replacements for shirt / bandages which means I'm basically just adding overlays to the body texture.

I don't suppose there are any mods which fixes this? I mean, like either just fixing the rogue-boob-polygons, or a body replacement mod which fit vanilla armor and use the same texture sheet?

That dilation would be on the weight painting of the base body as seen on the image below

kenb01.png.ef3b638525344a8c5017c9a02646a3f5.png

Since it is a texture painted on the body (that have the bone weight) there isnt much that can be done, unless you make a mesh of that central piece.

You can also try to use the reweighted mesh posted on this thread, but idk if it would help.

On 1/20/2022 at 4:27 AM, Hardcorelauch said:

Hey Recently stumbled over Kenshi and am now searching for some nice Clothing Mods, I stumbled upon this, but based on the Description it seems to be a Body Mod? Any Idea if this is something I could turn into the Cloth/Chain Shirts?

All the mods you may need:

That particular mod you asked for:

On 2/4/2022 at 10:48 PM, Kargrin said:

You can also try to use the reweighted mesh posted on this thread, but idk if it would help.

It didn't, but thanks for recommending it either way, as it fixes a few other things.

EDIT: Okay, I'm trying out Blender again just for the hell of it, but I've got a question: Is it possible to make a clothing / armor  that both has 3d elements, as well as overlap on the character skin texture like the shirt and bandages do? Basically, both 3d and skintight combo. Or are you limited to just one or the other?

Edited by Lamadi
21 hours ago, Lamadi said:

It didn't, but thanks for recommending it either way, as it fixes a few other things.

EDIT: Okay, I'm trying out Blender again just for the hell of it, but I've got a question: Is it possible to make a clothing / armor  that both has 3d elements, as well as overlap on the character skin texture like the shirt and bandages do? Basically, both 3d and skintight combo. Or are you limited to just one or the other?

Never tried it myself, but it should be possible, you need to assign a mesh to it(armor below is a shirt)

shirtmod.png.335510b13edd2e201acaa844035eae9d.png

First attempt at making something. There is only one item so far and it doesn't look too good, but it works. I will continue to improve as much as I can.

Mod adds a slave collar.

Required: Players Slavery

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1629774647&searchtext=Players+Slavery

The collar is crafted at the shackle workbench. Not shops in stores yet.

Spoiler

S_collar_01a.png

-------------------

Small update.

Made clear icon.

New start: "Escapee from captivity". Start for one character wearing a collar.

------------------------------------------

A new start doesn't really go well with the mod "Bandidos thug life". As soon as you appear in the world, the locals take all your things (torn pants). And you need to run somewhere to another city. Although it's funny.

Slave dress_v.a001.zip

Edited by Ears
On 1/17/2022 at 8:26 AM, megnamon said:

Bikini Mashup of Kargrin ( Camo gloves + Country Scarf )
Camo Alt 1.2
No longer need Community Part Map
Now you can wear for aesthetic purpose, not just missing limbs/using robot limbs ?

Reveal hidden contents

Have 4 variations
Camo Alt Bik
Camo Alt Right
Camo Alt Left
Camo Alt Full

BP available through armor shop UC, Tech Hunter , Ninja, Mongrel , Shek and Black Scratch Library. Only Camo Alt Full and Bik appear normally. AK do have Full and Bik.
Camo Alt Right and Left only from BP. ( Its blue blueprint, so easier to check )

Leather Crafting
Have slight buff to some skills
Wandering Assassin can appear with it but very rare.

2129896478_CamoAltR.JPG.c5d47b3da40f43b1d166a27eb151052f.JPG1087530296_CamoAltL.JPG.94c56684fef956ada218c1d0ecee8a95.JPG

CamoAlt1.2.rar 4.16 MB · 79 downloads

Hi, what mod belong those leggings? Thanks

I don't suppose there are mods that would let you put, say, two or three pieces of equipment in the same slot? I know it's possible with weapons, but I found, to my surprise, that it was impossible to put two (resized) pieces of equipment in the body / legs slot at the same time. Is there a workaround to this? Or are there other equipment slots than the weapon slot that allows multiple items?

1 hour ago, Lamadi said:

I don't suppose there are mods that would let you put, say, two or three pieces of equipment in the same slot? I know it's possible with weapons, but I found, to my surprise, that it was impossible to put two (resized) pieces of equipment in the body / legs slot at the same time. Is there a workaround to this? Or are there other equipment slots than the weapon slot that allows multiple items?

You can merge them in Blender, into a single mesh then add in game as a single piece.

On 2/2/2022 at 10:29 PM, Kargrin said:

Unfortunately I have no idea why that happens

Here is my crash log if anyone have anything to help it would be great:kenshi.log

Also another update: Profgear2022-2.rar

Reveal hidden contents

20220129161738_1.jpg.b07b77b18b9350d2f56542ab59af7784.jpg

Also an extra: Dancing poles/taables in bars (you'll need both mods inside the zipped file): dancingbars.rar

Heads up:

Need a new game - world reset

The Hub -Squin - Smuglers Bars should have dancing poles and some dancing tables

Changed the dancing placeables from cage to furniture, so any npc should be able to dance (can't limit to female only, sorry)

The npcs in the bar won't dance all the time, they will use it randomly, like with chairs/pillows

--Still In development, will add to more cities (besides HN of course), just need to confirm if this method works for everyone

i've messed around with different mods on, even jsut the vanilla game, but all i can find in the log is that the game is unable to find a specific idle animation when you talk to the haydee npc's. another note from the UI logs is that it also seems unable to fetch the dialoge window, but that might just be a different thing, as i hadnt checked all ui logs

8 hours ago, Thatoneoctopus said:

i've messed around with different mods on, even jsut the vanilla game, but all i can find in the log is that the game is unable to find a specific idle animation when you talk to the haydee npc's. another note from the UI logs is that it also seems unable to fetch the dialoge window, but that might just be a different thing, as i hadnt checked all ui logs

I wonder why(the idle thing happens), I just copied the skeleton race to add her.

I wish I could copy dialogue too, I had to screenshot a dialogue to use as base, looks fine, but still crashes in game.

Question about Blender.
How to import clothes from the game into Blender so that they remain attached to the bones of the skeleton? To be able to take a finished dress and make it shorter without having to repaint the vertices?

Is this possible with the correct import settings? If so, what options should be enabled?

Bl_1.png

3 hours ago, Ears said:

Question about Blender.
How to import clothes from the game into Blender so that they remain attached to the bones of the skeleton? To be able to take a finished dress and make it shorter without having to repaint the vertices?

Is this possible with the correct import settings? If so, what options should be enabled?

Bl_1.png

Be sure to have the skeleton in the same folder while exporting

Or use the template file, select the skeleton and import the mesh with the "use selected skeleton" option marked