On 2/2/2022 at 10:29 PM, Kargrin said:

Unfortunately I have no idea why that happens

Here is my crash log if anyone have anything to help it would be great:kenshi.log

Also another update: Profgear2022-2.rar

Hide contents

20220129161738_1.jpg.b07b77b18b9350d2f56542ab59af7784.jpg

Also an extra: Dancing poles/taables in bars (you'll need both mods inside the zipped file): dancingbars.rar

Heads up:

Need a new game - world reset

The Hub -Squin - Smuglers Bars should have dancing poles and some dancing tables

Changed the dancing placeables from cage to furniture, so any npc should be able to dance (can't limit to female only, sorry)

The npcs in the bar won't dance all the time, they will use it randomly, like with chairs/pillows

--Still In development, will add to more cities (besides HN of course), just need to confirm if this method works for everyone

does this version of dancing bars include the buildings you can build too? (poles, wall etc)?

4 hours ago, epiphanes1 said:

does this version of dancing bars include the buildings you can build too? (poles, wall etc)?

One of the mods inside the zipped file "dancers" should have everything necessary for the dance animations

15 hours ago, neonbanana said:

Reveal hidden contents

35pP39.jpgWL6gCg.jpg

Does anybody knows the mod used in this screenshot? Im looking for the shirt and I can't find one.

Got a source for that image? It may help pinpoint. Tried patchwork armor?

Got all the way to the data transfer after resizing the model, making the texture atlas, etc, then I noticed the fingers. I accidentally imported the model ignoring leaf bones so I lost the end of the finger bones and the vanilla model has curved fingers. Pain

It works! Ignore the missing hair and ears, as well as the messed up textures around the eyes.

Kinda looks like there are a lot of little cuts or something in the mesh though...

And it doesn't light up or darken when exposed to light and shadow

image.png.001996266a99c94c1f6010c79a95c362.pngimage.png.e8e895604d1dee13e887486cbbe37291.png

Edited by razar51
16 minutes ago, Kargrin said:

Whos that's supposed to be?

a Viera from FFXIV.

I got some help and figured out the lighting and artifact problem. Needed to save the normal map as BC3nm / DXT5nm instead of BC3 / DXT5.

Got a few more issues to fix before I try to add the hair and ears and such though.

19 minutes ago, razar51 said:

a Viera from FFXIV.

I got some help and figured out the lighting and artifact problem. Needed to save the normal map as BC3nm / DXT5nm instead of BC3 / DXT5.

Got a few more issues to fix before I try to add the hair and ears and such though.

Though of Tsunade from Naruto for a second lol

Also the normals for races need to be different from weapon/armor

9 minutes ago, Kargrin said:

Though of Tsunade from Naruto for a second lol

Also the normals for races need to be different from weapon/armor

Does that mean that the alpha channel of the race normal maps does *Not* represent opacity?

2 hours ago, razar51 said:

Does that mean that the alpha channel of the race normal maps does *Not* represent opacity?

Yes.

For characters:

Red, Green and Blue channel represents Green channel from default "blue" normal maps.

Alpha is for Red channel from default maps.

Blue channel from default maps is ignored.

Edited by Azazellz
8 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Yes.

For characters:

Red, Green and Blue channel represents Green channel from default "blue" normal maps.

Alpha is for Red channel from default maps.

Blue channel from default maps is ignored.

Thanks for this. When converting the normal map I had into this format, I also had to flip the Green Channel to make things look right.

Is there a way to have transparency/opacity for the skin textures then? The diffuse alpha channel is for glossiness I know. Perhaps the color masks?

Have eyelashes and eyebrows on the head, but without transparency they don't appear right.

Maybe I move those to be part of the new 'hair' I will be importing, since those support transparency right?

Speaking of hairs, what craziness is going on with those textures and settings?

Edited by razar51

So I put the eyebrows and such on the hair, and they have transparency and get colored. But what I didn't realize is that wearing any headgear (even masks) will fully hide the hair.

So the eyebrows, eyelashes, hair, ears, and tail all go poof.

That is really a bummer because I finally got everything to show up right:

Spoiler

image.png.f198b43b647c13d53a5a356ddd1131b9.pngimage.png.c2c1914d7804a21af8f461c27d4a52ac.png

Edited by razar51
9 hours ago, razar51 said:

Is there a way to have transparency/opacity for the skin textures then?

Nope. Not supported.

9 hours ago, razar51 said:

Have eyelashes and eyebrows on the head, but without transparency they don't appear right.

Maybe I move those to be part of the new 'hair' I will be importing, since those support transparency right?

They must be modeled in 3D. Or painted on the texture of the face.

The problem that arises if you make them part of the hairstyle, you have already discovered on your own.

Also, hairstyles do not support changing the shape of the face using morph files.

"Hiding hair" feature can be turned off in the helmets and masks settings, however this will apply globally causing a lot of clipping.

However, you can keep the tail. Just make it part of the body, change the texture file (transfer the tail texture to the body texture) and create the correct mask file so tail doesn't color with the rest of the body.

12 hours ago, Azazellz said:

However, you can keep the tail. Just make it part of the body, change the texture file (transfer the tail texture to the body texture) and create the correct mask file so tail doesn't color with the rest of the body.

It wouldn't get colored to the hair color that way though.

I might just get a mod that unhides the hair and deal with the clipping.

Yeah, not much of a choice. The tail, hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes all depend on transparency. I could paint the eyebrows to the face texture if I had to, but the rest of them would not look right without the cutout transparency if I moved them to the body.

Think I'll add 3 more hair/ear variants (total of 4), some eye color options, then post it as a minimal working version.

Been thinking about adding a faction for them that would have bases in the 3 (?) forests. Hidden, Shrieking, and Burning.

Edited by razar51

V 0.2

Update to add some Viera to the world. There should be some recruits around in a few places, they should appear in some factions every now and then, and there are independent homeless spawns in the 3 Forest Zones and some surrounding areas.

The independent spawns are hostile to Holy Nation, friendly with the Flotsam.  Should be wielding Polearms, Longswords, and crossbows.

Again, Only lightly tested.

FFXIV_Viera_Race.zip

On 5/10/2020 at 12:11 AM, kek41 said:

Hi. New here. I want to share a mod I just made with 4 femdom poses. It's free for anyone to use/edit/improve on it, if you want.

The mod adds a "femdom poses" blueprint at any mechanical shop, this blueprint unlocks 3 carpets and a throne, I'll atach some screenshots.

The buildings are in "interior",  then "femdom poses" which is a subgroup, like the stone mines. That's it.

I might do more poses or attempt to animate something in te future but I don't know when

(Edit: post edited to delet picture and re-add them as links)

https://imgur.com/3qQaNaJ

https://imgur.com/gVYJlYv

https://imgur.com/8wGDWiP

https://imgur.com/l96Oivb

femdomposes.zip 391.74 kB · 862 downloads

The mod seems to require JRPG race as dependency. I'd like to use this mod, but not JRPG (mainly because I'm using Azazzell's CC+ mod which already has JRPG plus a lot of other addons in, switching to JRPG would be a downgrade). What is dependent on JRPG and how could I change it?