On 2/18/2022 at 7:48 PM, Kargrin said:

I wonder why(the idle thing happens), I just copied the skeleton race to add her.

I wish I could copy dialogue too, I had to screenshot a dialogue to use as base, looks fine, but still crashes in game.

the logs mention the haydee models having vertices with more than 4 bone assignments? i'm rather new to sniffing through kenshi code and logs, so i'm really looking for anything that "might" help in understanding what's going on. it says it can affect how animations may look. 

18 hours ago, cuceta said:

Hi again. They look so good. I was wondering if it would be too difficult to also "skimpify" the dustcoat (the grey version) ?

I tought I had that one covered, will check

2 hours ago, Thatoneoctopus said:

the logs mention the haydee models having vertices with more than 4 bone assignments? i'm rather new to sniffing through kenshi code and logs, so i'm really looking for anything that "might" help in understanding what's going on. it says it can affect how animations may look. 

Will limit the bones on Blender to try, who knows

20 hours ago, cuceta said:

Hi again. They look so good. I was wondering if it would be too difficult to also "skimpify" the dustcoat (the grey version) ?

I tought I had that one covered, will check Edit:The dustcoat is modded too, please confirm

4 hours ago, Thatoneoctopus said:

Edited by Kargrin
9 minutes ago, Kargrin said:

datatransferguid0.png.80633645a9cca3cef98b97c14a8f7a3c.png

Is it really that simple? I'm guessing I'd still have to do some tweaking. There are still a couple things I'm not happy with in this design though. I'm gonna try this out once I'm ready to export.

Also, the base model has the arms down, so my custom shackle model overlaps part of the belt section. Is there a way to make this in one piece, or do I have to pake the shackles as a separate piece.

4 hours ago, Lamadi said:

Is it really that simple? I'm guessing I'd still have to do some tweaking. There are still a couple things I'm not happy with in this design though. I'm gonna try this out once I'm ready to export.

Also, the base model has the arms down, so my custom shackle model overlaps part of the belt section. Is there a way to make this in one piece, or do I have to pake the shackles as a separate piece.

Data transfer is not perfect, so for complex meshes you may need to fix it manually

The shackles can be tied to the arms if you data transfer and armature deform

On 2/20/2022 at 1:22 PM, Kargrin said:

I tought I had that one covered, will check Edit:The dustcoat is modded too, please confirm

You were right. its modded too. I had another mod which fixes clipping issues making this one not kicking in due to load order.

Thanks again.

The great victory over Blender has come true! The result turned out to be at least a little similar to what I wanted to get!

Slave dress mod.

So far, the mod only adds one slave collar and a new start "Escapee from captivity".

Required: Players Slavery

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1629774647&searchtext=Players+Slavery

The collar is crafted at the shackle workbench. Not shops in stores yet.

S_collar_02a.png

(Do not make the characters too wide neck. It's unaesthetic.)

New version a006. Plus two skirts. The collar is now worn instead of boots, like shackles, because this is the only way it works as a symbol of slavery. 😀

Slave dress_v.a003.zip

Slave dress_v.a006.zip

Edited by Ears
On 2/22/2022 at 4:10 AM, CoomUser said:

In terms of difficulty, how is this game moddable?

I mean for mod creating of course

depends what kind of mod, creaing new dialoge, new starts, new vanilla recruits and such are easily achieved with the  kenshi modding tool alone.

but implementing new models for weapons, characters and animals might call for the help of tools like blender.

20 hours ago, Thatoneoctopus said:

depends what kind of mod, creaing new dialoge, new starts, new vanilla recruits and such are easily achieved with the  kenshi modding tool alone.

but implementing new models for weapons, characters and animals might call for the help of tools like blender.

Just for clothing

6 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Kinda slow these days, but here some progress

Reveal hidden contents

keng5039_1.jpg.8d8d142669ef5c0bfc91d241c764e469.jpg

Will make a small version for interiors and a big for exteriors

I like design but I don't like texture(Can't you put hair on the statue?)

rm218-eye-08.jpg

a363a25394a80357804d03e7d0d72fd8.jpg

Edited by Codiciaf110

Been having a bit of issue with mods from here that add in animations. Most notably the "dancing" ones (like on tables and poles and such) and the cannibal spit roast as well or prisoner pole struggle (oddly impale works fine.) I assume it affects a number of other animations added from here. Rather than an animation playing the actor will simply stand straight up, arms at the side and not animate at all. 

Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a small FCS question for you experienced modders: 

Do any of you happen to know what i need to do in order to change the forced outfits the slavers put on NPC's when capturing them? I Kinda Either replace the rags with the loincloths from the "Cute stuff" mod or just have a small percentage of just leaving the npc nude with with the slave status on.

13 hours ago, DavidFx said:

I have a small FCS question for you experienced modders: 

Do any of you happen to know what i need to do in order to change the forced outfits the slavers put on NPC's when capturing them? I Kinda Either replace the rags with the loincloths from the "Cute stuff" mod or just have a small percentage of just leaving the npc nude with with the slave status on.

Remove or change the slave clothing entry from a faction.

Each enslavable faction (United Cities, Reavers, Slave Traders, Holy Nations) should have one.

Some slave NPCs already spawns with specific clothing. Probably gonna need to individually change them as well.

Don't forget to make the changes on your own mod.

asd.png

Edited by cuceta

Ah, thank you for the help man, Totally appreciate it! 

Also again with the haydees issues, Apparently using a recruitable prisoner patch or even by rebuying them on the slaver market do still seems to make the game crash, Pherhaps it could be related to the portrait generation or as mentioned earlier, The 4 bone assigments.

5 hours ago, DavidFx said:

Ah, thank you for the help man, Totally appreciate it! 

Also again with the haydees issues, Apparently using a recruitable prisoner patch or even by rebuying them on the slaver market do still seems to make the game crash, Pherhaps it could be related to the portrait generation or as mentioned earlier, The 4 bone assigments.

I wish the bone thing would fix it.One of the models had the extra weighting, the other didn't. Fixed it but the crashes still happened in dialogue...

On 3/18/2022 at 4:01 AM, Kargrin said:

I wish the bone thing would fix it.One of the models had the extra weighting, the other didn't. Fixed it but the crashes still happened in dialogue...

so far i can only find the script being unable to fetch the animations and occasionally in the ui log the dialogue window failing to load. other than that i have no leads

17 hours ago, Thatoneoctopus said:

so far i can only find the script being unable to fetch the animations and occasionally in the ui log the dialogue window failing to load. other than that i have no leads

I'm probably missing some hidden detail when creating the race, as I'm using the skeleton race as base