On 12/2/2021 at 6:11 AM, Jessi Jinx said:

Good stuff Kargrin.

Hope to see more armour that obscures the eyes personally, that shit's sexy as fuck.

Thanks here is something I'm working on::

20211203184106_1.jpg.49179ff529a95379df6f2a3af83cfb3e.jpg

20211203184259_1.jpg.4f9bdfba7a6512514a85081c08d3ca71.jpg

4 hours ago, Codiciaf110 said:

We need more girl armor (A little idea)

ge01f6seo3r21.jpg

The legs and helm should be easy, the rest will take a while, I'll look to that later.

Edited by Kargrin
On 11/28/2021 at 1:36 AM, Kargrin said:

Updated:

Reveal hidden contents

20211127212614_1.jpg.c1bd20641c04316b24e93eb3ec658a85.jpg

20211127212813_1.jpg.e80c56bc42c7093aa7e1c3b229631263.jpg

20211127212954_1.jpg.8af4fa9c01a896cbae9dca67574b2c46.jpg

-New armor set + tatoo(Shirt)

Learning how to make them into a squadron/faction for now, will also add weapons

Narkotic_Dawn0.2.rar 5.47 MB · 50 downloads

Nice stuff!

I think you should mix up the skin face armor with the bones armors into one style, but making their disposition diferent, more or less 'protective' to give them grade armor efficiency.
Same for the horned armor, it would totaly fit a cannibal Queen or something, you should try to do somekind of look overhaul.
This could also replace the cannibal race stuff and specialy female cannibal who in the vanilla game are ugly fat and bald chick with saggy tits.

Been thinking about starting a new run of the game, and wondering how the mods have come along since last time., and have a few quick questions:

A: Do any of the current mods here directly mesh with gameplay/have a reason to use beyond eye candy? 

B: How would one go about enabling modded species/races to have the custom actions or positions? is it simple as editing some text in a few files, or is this a model rigging thing?

C : Are there any none-sexy mods that actually give the game a sense of purpose or goal after getting good gear and a stable base to enable long-term playing?

On 12/11/2021 at 10:17 PM, Darkacidz said:

new to moding this...can anyone drop a quick guide on how to istall the animations

Installing the mod's are as easy as dragging & dropping. You simply drag the extracted mod folder into the Mod folder found inside your kenshi install directory. Load order can be edited by ether the kenshi launcher or the mod.cfg text file found in the data folder inside your kenshi directory. If you need to patch animations for custom races, you can find a good guide here; https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1691422256&searchtext=more+combat+animation , as they go step by step how to apply patches for this mod, once you have that down you apply the same steps to any other animation mod you please.

Oh no, look at the time!

20211213164034_1.jpg.343b21fac430aa23794597ee3ecce452.jpg

20211214124813_1.jpg.c52ab777d8409f31fa18cbca4fbbf6c0.jpg

20211215171455_1.jpg.1a57fa0cf3b050c12fd8e44ca29be9fd.jpg

It's mod time Narkotic_Dawn0.3.rar

Check for the two new starts

New faces in the character creator

Also Ninjas

And recruitables in Flotsan/Hub (no new dialogue yet, I'm having a hard time with that)

Ps: Anyone that is experienced with dialogue could tell me what's wrong with mine? It just don't play when I approach the character

Edited by Kargrin
On 2/7/2021 at 11:26 AM, supercaca said:

Ok frens i have it done! I finally merged the mod Bouncing Boobs with Genesis.

First things first, i suggest you make a backup of Genesis mod, because we are going to change some of its original files.

Its very simple, all you have to do is ovewriting  the skeleton files of Genesis with the BB Mod.

Go to "\Kenshi\mods\Genesis\character\meshes\female_skeleton\"

There you have 3 files, one mesh and two skeleton files.

Now Download this >>> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1875677719

That mod has better skeleton file for compatibility and boings. Use that one.

Now extract it in some folder, NOT IN THE KENSHI MODS FOLDER.

Go to "More Combat Stance MIABC+\character\meshes\female_skeleton\"

Now the importat thing, copy this two files:

1 - Female_skeleton.mesh

2 - Female_skeleton.skeleton

And now go to the "\Kenshi\mods\Genesis\character\meshes\female_skeleton\" folder and PASTE there and overwrite the original files from genesis.

Enjoy the fleshy meat bags movements.. Hahahah

On 11/25/2021 at 2:33 AM, DavidFx said:

Greetings everyone, I'm kinda new here and i want to know if somebody may already figured a bouncing breast fix or patch for genesis animations, Thanks

This!

anyone figured out about Bouncing Breast and Genesis?

The explaination in the first post doesn't make sense, or are missing step...

5 hours ago, Lirph said:

This!

anyone figured out about Bouncing Breast and Genesis?

The explaination in the first post doesn't make sense, or are missing step...

Download the More Combat Stance MIABC+, then get the female_skeleton.mesh + female_skeleton.skeleton and paste into the Genesis (Genesis\character\meshes)  \female_skeleton\) folder.

1 hour ago, Kargrin said:

Download the More Combat Stance MIABC+, then get the female_skeleton.mesh + female_skeleton.skeleton and paste into the Genesis (Genesis\character\meshes)  \female_skeleton\) folder.

Thanks It worked,

though it messed all the Idle stance(wich really had to the characters personality), i need to make more try with combat animation too.

55 minutes ago, Kargrin said:

The idle stances are from which mod?

It's in Genesis too, it comes with 52 idles, that pretty neat... But since Genesis is basicaly a bestof from steam workshop mods it's probably a mix of several idle mods like https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1668847363

and https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1723542142&searchtext=idle

there is also idle with bouncing breast : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1679025529 But Genesis creator didn't added those sadly...

Edited by Lirph