1 hour ago, Lirph said:

It's in Genesis too, it comes with 52 idles, that pretty neat... But since Genesis is basicaly a bestof from steam workshop mods it's probably a mix of several idle mods like https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1668847363

and https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1723542142&searchtext=idle

there is also idle with bouncing breast : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1679025529 But Genesis creator didn't added those sadly...

That Idles even need bouncing breasts tho? Theres not much to animate with a static pose

Even so, that is probably possible by merging the skeletons.

Edited by Kargrin
On 12/16/2021 at 12:22 PM, Kargrin said:

Oh no, look at the time!

Reveal hidden contents

20211213164034_1.jpg.343b21fac430aa23794597ee3ecce452.jpg

20211214124813_1.jpg.c52ab777d8409f31fa18cbca4fbbf6c0.jpg

20211215171455_1.jpg.1a57fa0cf3b050c12fd8e44ca29be9fd.jpg

It's mod time Narkotic_Dawn0.3.rar

Check for the two new starts

New faces in the character creator

Also Ninjas

And recruitables in Flotsan/Hub (no new dialogue yet, I'm having a hard time with that)

Ps: Anyone that is experienced with dialogue could tell me what's wrong with mine? It just don't play when I approach the character

Thank you kind sir for your modding effort, the body paint and priestess armor set are truly gorgeous!

As for the question: will these armors craftable in the future? I just can't seem to collect a full set of them, and while I do find schematics of the agent set and priestess set, they didn't appeared on my crafting menu, sad indeed.

Hope to see more of your masterpieces!

On 12/22/2021 at 2:58 AM, bayuda said:

Thank you kind sir for your modding effort, the body paint and priestess armor set are truly gorgeous!

As for the question: will these armors craftable in the future? I just can't seem to collect a full set of them, and while I do find schematics of the agent set and priestess set, they didn't appeared on my crafting menu, sad indeed.

Hope to see more of your masterpieces!

It's on the plans

But for now:

20211223163944_1.jpg.46804efdf267de35c87cb591fd93f480.jpg

20211223162102_1.jpg.728a445fd0e8b6714f2fbd69e49fdd58.jpg

2b Mod with 2p: 2B Modified(With2p).rar

@Kargrin Karg, do you plan to tweak more or polishing other mods of yours ? This one from Profgear, Sovvet Bottom. I also notice Tyrant Gear missing the icon and Country Top not available in game ? Icon do exist.

Update : Discovered something else. Not sure why but Sovvet Top and Tyrant Outfit seems to have different multiplier on stealth skill. At 1, it became 0.90 and at 1.1, it became 0.99. 1.11 where it became 1 but it shows red "Stealth effect  1.00x" in game but stealth calculate correctly. Country Scarf no problem.

Sovvet.JPG

Edited by megnamon
New update
On 7/25/2021 at 11:37 PM, fwyn said:

Alright I'm back now that I can post files. Its been a hot minute since I've touched the mod but this should be the working version:

dancers refactored 1.98 MB · 541 downloads

(Fingers crossed that this uploads correctly)

Thx for the automatic functionality!
Can you limit male and female by 1 per pillow?
Actually it's doing my females go to same pillow, so there no slots left for males

Edited by Saberwulfy

Bikini Mashup of Kargrin 1.1 ( Camo gloves + Country Scarf )
Camo Alt
Adjusted to be a little lore friendly.
Requires Community Part Mod. I adjusted and cleaned up the mask for hands area. You can use that mask if you want.

Credit to Kargrin and everyone for modding tutorials.

Spoiler

109666844_CamoAltPreview.jpg.3260009fe65363006da4671681253858.jpg

Have 4 variations ( This is because the game dont have gloves function and I like to retain the aesthetic look accordingly to full arms/one arm ( R/L )/both robot arms ). No thong due weird rigging on base body.
Camo Alt Full
Camo Alt Bik
Camo Alt Right
Camo Alt Left

BP available through armor shop UC, Tech Hunter , Ninja, Mongrel , Shek and Black Scratch Library. Only Camo Alt Full and Bik appear normally. AK do have Full and Bik.
Camo Alt Right and Left only from BP. ( Its blue blueprint, so easier to check )

Leather Crafting
Have slight buff to some skills
Wandering Assassin can appear with it but very rare.

FemaleMask_Default.png

CamoAlt.rar

Edited by megnamon
Adjustment to mask and meshes. Fix Camo Alt Bik missing from AK