• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/19/2018 at 11:40 AM, CrimsonNewt said:

now the game have mods like "bouncing boobs" in steam... all is posible in this game..

Can anyone share this bouncing boobs mod here? Those who only have the Kenshi GOG version cannot subscribe to the steam workshop mods :confused:

15 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Can anyone share this bouncing boobs mod here? Those who only have the Kenshi GOG version cannot subscribe to the steam workshop mods :confused:

Technically no. Because the ownership of the mod is Steam, and we are not allowed to and we will not share contents that cannot be re-posted.

But you can find it with ease on the Kenshi main forum (on Lofigames.com)

I got it last year for a few dollars, and it was fully playable. With about 3 quarters of the map completed and very little bugs.

But it is still unfinished.

Hello, I know that there are very good professionals doing mods here.
I would like to make a request, will I one day see what they did in Skyrim in Kenshi?
I know of some skyrim mods that moved him to kenshi.
Since this game has so much freedom, it would be great to see those mods here.
thanks for reading me
Another thing, if you want mods of the workshop, you can register the key in steam.
4 hours ago, CrimsonNewt said:

Hello, I know that there are very good professionals doing mods here.
I would like to make a request, will I one day see what they did in Skyrim in Kenshi?
I know of some skyrim mods that moved him to kenshi.
Since this game has so much freedom, it would be great to see those mods here.
thanks for reading me
Another thing, if you want mods of the workshop, you can register the key in steam.

Not so easy for various reasons.

Keep also in mind that the game logic is different, Skyrim is a 1srt person game (also if you are in 3D) while Kenshi is a point and click type of game.

• 8 months later...

Anyone willing to share the   Bouncing Boobs mod that was removed from Steam? I would greatly appreciate it. If you don't want to be the one to publicly share the mod PM  ME the mod, and I will start a thread to share it, Already did it with the Ark Survival Nude mod.  Mods should be for everyone not just a group of stuck up gamers who think only they should have it cause its steam or nothing. ^^

19 minutes ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Anyone willing to share the   Bouncing Boobs mod that was removed from Steam? I would greatly appreciate it. If you don't want to be the one to publicly share the mod PM  ME the mod, and I will start a thread to share it, Already did it with the Ark Survival Nude mod.  Mods should be for everyone not just a group of stuck up gamers who think only they should have it cause its steam or nothing. ^^

This? I don't have the game yet, just checking out videos and reviews on it. And I happened to have this in my atelier.

So. Don't blame me if it is not working, but do tell if it does. Thanks.

Bouncing Boobs.rar

Unfortunately it's not just bouncing boobs; the guy is a talented modder and makes some very creative things, such as full blown animation improvers and replacers. The boobs mod is just one of many things, and really only got removed due to the name and presentation; the game has torture and cutting off limbs level of gore in it! https://twitter.com/ConjohKohime/status/1068386268306825216 However with Valve being schizo with their treatment of adult content ( one moment they're cracking down on it, then they allow absolutely everything, now they're cracking down again ) Valve took down all of the guy's mods so, properly angered, he had left and requested the mods not to repost the mods on the workshop or on the steam forum.

What a stressful time.

1 hour ago, theguy777 said:

Unfortunately it's not just bouncing boobs; the guy is a talented modder and makes some very creative things, such as full blown animation improvers and replacers. The boobs mod is just one of many things, and really only got removed due to the name and presentation; the game has torture and cutting off limbs level of gore in it! https://twitter.com/ConjohKohime/status/1068386268306825216 However with Valve being schizo with their treatment of adult content ( one moment they're cracking down on it, then they allow absolutely everything, now they're cracking down again ) Valve took down all of the guy's mods so, properly angered, he had left and requested the mods not to repost the mods on the workshop or on the steam forum.

What a stressful time.

I doubt that if he name the mod as bounce muscles then it would be a pass. SJWs always track down names that on their NPC codex.

7 hours ago, saviliana said:

I doubt that if he name the mod as bounce muscles then it would be a pass. SJWs always track down names that on their NPC codex.

Nothing to do with scary """SJWs""", just an example of a company putting potential profits over its clients and users. Frankly, I don't know why you'd be surprised, this is valve 101.