6 hours ago, Frozium said:

The mod seems to require JRPG race as dependency. I'd like to use this mod, but not JRPG (mainly because I'm using Azazzell's CC+ mod which already has JRPG plus a lot of other addons in, switching to JRPG would be a downgrade). What is dependent on JRPG and how could I change it?

Do not worry. I am running this mod too. Femdom poses says it requires jrpg as a dependency, because it depends on it to be able to create the animations for that race mod. It already has it applied to the human default races (excluding shek, skeletons, and hivers in my experience so far they have not worked.). In simpler words; it works without jrpg. If you want it to work for sheks to have thicc shekdommes I can show you the process to patch the animations so that they apply to sheks as well. I think hiver and skeletons are more complex because they do not have genders.

16 hours ago, Centry said:

Do not worry. I am running this mod too. Femdom poses says it requires jrpg as a dependency, because it depends on it to be able to create the animations for that race mod. It already has it applied to the human default races (excluding shek, skeletons, and hivers in my experience so far they have not worked.). In simpler words; it works without jrpg. If you want it to work for sheks to have thicc shekdommes I can show you the process to patch the animations so that they apply to sheks as well. I think hiver and skeletons are more complex because they do not have genders.

16 hours ago, Centry said:

Wicked! That solves all my problems. Also, yeah, I'd be curious about what to change in the FCS to apply the animations to Sheks.

So this is probably beyond what can be accomplished with modding in this game, but I was thinking that rape and pregnancy mechanics would fit perfectly here, think about it:

-Unconscious characters would be raped, npcs already have behavior interacting with unconscious characters like looting and eating alive, if only those behaviors could be replaced with “rape”, it would fit perfectly gameplay wise. Enemies like spiders could rape females and implant eggs inside, that you’d be able to sell or hatch later.

-Pregnancy would be tracked with the stomach health bar, if it gets hurt a chance of miscarriage would occur.

-Kidnap mechanics work perfectly as well, the same way an unconscious character can be picked up and put on a cage, it could be picked up and put on  a device like a pillory for them to be raped, you could create an entire new faction that focuses on doing this, just like cannibals and fogmen kidnap you to eat you, you could have a faction of futa amazon shek outcasts that believe in picking up their defeated foes as trophies and raping them.

Again, this is all probably impossible to do currently, but at least I hope this could be accomplished for kenshi 2.

Not sure if there is already an AI package for NPCs to use certain objects.

There are AI packages to cage prisoners, to beat them, heal them, etc. And packages for them to go around and sit down at places.

And there are mods already that create beds/other furniture with multiple use nodes that give different animations for male/female.

Probably would run into a problem of NPCs caging themselves if you tried to make a 2 node cage that NPCs would automatically use to initiate these acts upon prisoners.

Edited by razar51
On 5/4/2022 at 1:58 PM, lindazana said:

Is there any way to make the bed-sex animations work for same-sex pairings? Perhaps have the chosen animation random rather than by gender? 

Spoiler

image.jpeg.5a145d8baa2c35dc3f916de183b4082b.jpeg

Spoiler

screenshot_3.jpg.69bef9434f5110f7d7a2aa2453f51381.jpg

bedsex_jrpg_is_male_position.zip

A quick patch but need jrpg race.
Right breast is elongated, perhaps because the male animation file is forcibly applied to female.

Edited by Mnagiya
2 hours ago, Frozium said:

Does anyone know why this happens when importing the skeleton rig to Blender? I installed the plugin correctly as far as I'm aware.

jckz8cj3o8z81.jpg

Tried using an older version of Blender? Like 2.79

Edited by Kargrin
53 minutes ago, Kargrin said:

Tried using an older version of Blender? Like 2.79

That might be the problem. The plugin seems to only be updated to 2.8, while Blender's latest version is 3.1.

EDIT: Yup, that was the problem. Shame the plugin isn't updated for 3.1.

Edited by Frozium
2 hours ago, meric112 said:

Anyone know how to add a race  for  bed sex animations, I am trying to add the Shepard race.  So my female shepard  can take the male role.  I run an all female faction and the bed sex mod doesn't work for same sex.

I'd advise to check if that race is using the female or male skeleton, then open both the race and the animation mods and add the modded animation into the race's animation files.

12 hours ago, meric112 said:

I have already  added the sex bed animation to the race and added the shepard race to sex bed mod but, I am not sure where to look to see what skeleton female shapard is using. Thanks for the help kargrin ill keep looking.

Open the race mod folder, and import the .mesh file in Blender. If the mesh is female, it will use breast bones

V0.4:
- Adjusted how Viera holy slaves spawn.
- Added shopping lists to non-slave Viera NPCs (food, drugs, medical supplies).
- Added solo Viera adventurers to various zones. You might find them outside of the normal Viera patrol zones.
- Added homeless Viera Trade Caravans to various zones around the 3 Forests.

FFXIV_Viera_Race.zip

On 4/29/2022 at 6:29 PM, razar51 said:

Been trying to port over some FFXIV races. Not going too well so far. Thought I could maybe get away with using the FFXIV skeleton, but renaming (and minor re-arranging) the bones in the armature to match the kenshi skeleton but that has not worked so far.

I'm fairly certain I didn't misspell anything, but in-game most of the model doesn't animate and the right upper arm is glitched out into the sky.

Might just go with the nuclear option, which is to use the FFXIV skeleton to resize the FFXIV mesh to match the vanilla body mesh, then get rid of the ffxiv skeleton and use the blender data transfer feature to transfer the weight painting from the vanilla body to the ffxiv body. Then use the vanilla skeleton. probably better to do this anyway so that armor fits properly...

The FFXIV export also creates multiple materials (and hence multiple different textures) for different parts of the model, so I have to try to atlas those together (I have a blender plugin that is supposed to do this, though I've never really used it). Got the body texture to work but I must have messed something up with the head atlas as the texture there is messed up.

image.png.ea4739a3040f57e5638a01f10bde2c83.png

Godspeed!

2 hours ago, MotokoKHammond said:

나머지 조각에 대해서는 모르지만 Kargrin의 ProfGear 모드에 있는 Tyrant 스커트라고 생각합니다.

I see. Thank you for your kind neighbor!

I think I saw the necklace in northen warrior mode. It was a pair of tops. But it's my first time seeing only necklaces. The top is jonijoni (Twitter)

Can anyone help me with fixing Aerith from the Steam workshop for nudity, like just instructions? All the other FF characters work fine, its just her that doesn't work for some reason. She has that weird transparent underwear thing. I'm familiar with the mod tools, just not sure what to change to add it to my patch. 

Edit: Figured it out, just didn't scroll down far enough on the race page to see and adjust the body mask/textures.

Edited by stronggater
On 2022. 5. 21. at 오전 9시 2분, razar51 said:

V0.4:
- Viera의 신성한 노예가 생성되는 방식을 조정했습니다.
- 비노예 비에라 NPC(음식, 약, 의약품)에 쇼핑 목록을 추가했습니다.
- 다양한 지역에 솔로 Viera 모험가가 추가되었습니다. 일반적인 Viera 순찰 구역 밖에서 찾을 수 있습니다.
- 3개의 숲 주변의 다양한 지역에 노숙자 Viera Trade Caravans를 추가했습니다.

FFXIV_Viera_Race.zip 4.06MB · 64 다운로드

Your rabbit is very cute!
It also brings more immersion into the game with a clear 19+ representation. 

Can she use her body as a human woman?
(Remove tail)

I think it would be a perfect replacement for yet another Kenshi nude mode.