Hey Narue, just wanted to say thanks for this one. It took me a long while to get the balls to use CK for the first time and do the facegen thing, but I did it just because I love this mod and wanted it to work right and now it's going perfectly. I know you've been working hard on this for a long time and I just gotta say the effort really shows. You're a legend and I wish you the best.

First of all, thank you for updating.

Updated from v 2.2.0 to the latest (v. 2.3.0) with LE (and Sexlab (only) patch), my old saves have got some issues mainly on the paternity of the conceived children (the potential mother had got pregnant during v 2.2.0):

• PCs for the saves in questions are males
  • For the female actors in the tracked list: While some can keep their baby with their father data, others lost the fatherhood association either during the update or in course of 24h after the update.
  • For the female actors, pregnant but not in the tracked list during the update:  Situation seems to the same, but I often have difficulty in re-registered them in the tracked list with v 2.3.0 again (so I mainly rely on the debug menu of MCM to check them).
  • Thus, The updating process of the tracked list might have been broken since the latest update (v 2.3.0), but I'll look into this point further.
5 hours ago, tod howard said:

The BSA version does not stop crashes. I downloaded the loose version and generated the face gen files and it worked perfectly. I'm not sure whats going wrong with the face gen texture files when you upload because they simply don't exist when I download a new version. When I generate them the are located in \Textures\Actors\Character\FaceGenData\FaceTint\Fertility Mode.esp\ keep in mind that the "Fertility Mode.esp" at the end is the name of the folder and not the actual esp.

Once I fixed the facegen this latest version is working great, I haven't encountered any issues. Thanks for sticking with it for so long.

Any chance of children growing into adults returning in a future version?

!!!!!

Okay, that totally explains the difference between my game (why I don't have the problem) and the packaged mod. I included the facegen meshes, but not the textures. ? Let me get that corrected and I'll upload a minor build that hopefully puts this CTD nightmare to rest for good.

Thanks for mod! But belly and breast scale is not working while sex animations. What am I missing? Could you help?
Normally belly and breast scale works. Also, I have "fill her up UUNP" mod. It changes belly scale and it works with sex animations. But Fertility not....
By the way, I am using UNP body

On 6/30/2019 at 12:38 PM, delcan12 said:

Thanks for mod! But belly and breast scale is not working while sex animations. What am I missing? Could you help?
Normally belly and breast scale works. Also, I have "fill her up UUNP" mod. It changes belly scale and it works with sex animations. But Fertility not....
By the way, I am using UNP body

I'll download Fill Her Up and see how they do it.

Finally, I managed to make Fertility Mode work properly - with proper scaling of belly and clothes. Here's what I installed:

- UNP Female Body Renewal (set to TBBP at installation)

- UNP Fit Body and Armors (set to TBBP at installation)

- Race Menu Special Edition

- XP32 Maxumim Skeleton Special Edition

Honestly, I do not know which of these things is unnecessary (I work by trial and error). I do not have physics, bouncing buttocks and stomach and I do not care. I am just talking about scaling the stomach and breasts, in clothes and without clothes.

Previously, I used the UNPB body and clothes that I processed with Bodyslide and Outfit. I used Bodyslide version for Oldrim and data objects for Special Edition (Because Bodyslide for SE does not support UNP). It worked very well, clothes were scaled to weight. I did not use Racemenu or XP32 because I did not need it. However, when I installed Fertility Mode, belly and breast scaling did not work. That's why I had to use what I mentioned earlier.

But I would love to use UNPB body and clothing. How can I achieve this to get the effect I need? Can I make clothes for UNPB that will scale the stomach and breast? And do I really need to use Racemenu and XP32?

EDIT: 

It looks like I only need body and outfit UNPB TBBP. Now the question - how to create TBBP outfit using Bodyslide and Outfit Studio? Normally, I just built an outfit UNPB and that was not a problem.

Welp, unfortunately Fill Her Up does essentially the same thing as Fertility Mode, at least in terms of the underlying scaling code. Further, I can't reproduce the reported issue; belly and breasts remain properly scaled during a sex scene in my tests. :(

I believe this sort of thing - the interaction between mods that utilize the belly node scaling - was the intention behind the Inflation Framework. It's my understanding that FHU works with the IF but I don't believe Fertility does, though I'm not sure with regards to either of those claims as it's hard to tell when IF is or is not working since it doesn't do anything that is inherently viewable in-game afaik.

So I'm not sure if it's something to do with my mod setup, but for some reason every child of every human race has a very dark skin texture on their face, and ONLY their face (other than the redguards, naturally). The effect is pretty terrible. Elves, vampires and beast races all look normal. Are there any conflicts known to cause this? I've reinstalled the mod, run LOOT, and all the other standard troubleshooting steps without success.

20190717181240_1.jpg

Love the mod, one query from me though. The main description mentions:

• The mother's race must have a supported actor (all of the vanilla races are supported).
  • Both male and female players are supported, and the race of the child will match the race of the mother.

...is it possible (and happy to learn and pick apart at some races in the CK to try) for custom races to either bodge and spawn a core race offspring instead of their own or do I need to create/have a child race equivalent of anything custom? Or is it all very much hard set/pain in the proverbial to follow?

Possible Bug:  Version 2.4.x and up.

Isolda had unprotected sex with one of the town folk and was pregnant, left the town for weeks, was "remotely" informed she gave birth, went back long after the baby carrying duration, to find she has no baby and is massively pregnant looking.  Any way to reset her to normal?

Oh, note:  The mother's race is used for the baby, when does that take place, what about vampire lords/werewolves?

GuruSR.

3 hours ago, Astral Wanker said:

does this mod works with rcots? I was told it worked with custom child races, but the kids from this mod seem to be always from the vanilla child race

The author tried to make it work with RS Children and TKAA but couldn't get either to work right, so for now babies created from this mod only grow/spawn in to vanilla children.

7 hours ago, Astral Wanker said:

does this mod works with rcots? I was told it worked with custom child races, but the kids from this mod seem to be always from the vanilla child race

Who uses Rcots today?

Child mod that is banned in all places. Because....... One thing.

8 hours ago, EternalDamned said:

2.5.0?!?

So I see it was updated, go to download the updated file.

Files available for download

Fertility Mode 2.4.0

There is no download listed for Fertility Mode 2.5.0

The size of the package slightly exceeds the limit for a direct upload to LL, and I couldn't figure out how to change the display name of the link to the Nexus. :( It automatically named the links with the Nexus mod ID: 13068 for special edition and 87456 for oldrim.

3 hours ago, Narue said:

The size of the package slightly exceeds the limit for a direct upload to LL, and I couldn't figure out how to change the display name of the link to the Nexus. :( It automatically named the links with the Nexus mod ID: 13068 for special edition and 87456 for oldrim.

It did look odd but the links worked. :)