19 hours ago, Narue said:

It's benign. I'd just go with the suggested unless you have other reasons to load in a different order.

I need to know What does it change so I can identify the problem.

Edit: Game failed to launch when the Fertility.esp is active.

Oldrim. This mod overwrites any mod.

Loaded esps:

Skyrim.esm

update.esm

dawnguard.esm

USLEP.esp

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

UHRP.esp

Hearthfiremultikid.esp

Fertility Mode.esp

UIExtentions.esp

Update: for some reason VO put both bsa and loose files despite I choose LE. Manual install fixed the issue. All good now.?

On 11/13/2019 at 11:11 AM, Sucker343 said:

I need to know What does it change so I can identify the problem.

Edit: Game failed to launch when the Fertility.esp is active.

Oldrim. This mod overwrites any mod.

Loaded esps:

Skyrim.esm

update.esm

dawnguard.esm

USLEP.esp

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

UHRP.esp

Hearthfiremultikid.esp

Fertility Mode.esp

UIExtentions.esp

Update: for some reason VO put both bsa and loose files despite I choose LE. Manual install fixed the issue. All good now.?

Just an FYI, those files it found as a "conflict" are included with a bunch of mods. They're always the same so it doesn't matter which mod they come from. It's just SkyUILib files. They haven't been updated since 2014, nor have they needed to.

Hello,

A few questions:

1. Is there a console command I can use to disable or lower the recovery period further than 1 day?

2. I see there is mention of multiple pregnancies not currently being implemented due to limitations on the baby model side of things.

Would it be possible to set this up for soulgem birth at least until the modelling challenge has been seen to? (Kind of prefer the soulgem option anyways.)

3. Relating to SL Triggers: I'd like to try and set up a .json file so that an SLSO orgasm event will trigger ovulation on the FM side of things.

Could anyone provide some insight as to which event/effect of FM's I should be triggering to attain this result?

I really appreciate your mod, Narue! Fantastic work! I've seen that you've adressed this before, but is there no way you add support for optional creature babies as in what this addon for Being Female? It would make this mod 110%. I really don't want to sound unappreciative, just wanted to hear you out :) Thanks again for your amazing work!

Is it possible to tweak the fertility percentage?
In general I believe it's too high, and should probably be more than halved.

From what I've gathered so far, it rolls the dice on impregnation, every time it updates, (every hour by default). And so if you're in the fertile period, even using the contraceptive potion, you roll the dice on what is alegedly a 9% chance, every hour.
And so over the course of 5-6 days with 9% chance with every update, it's basically statistically impossible to not have it go through.
Even dialing back the update to once every 24 hours, would still keep it at a significant likelyhood of impregnation.

8 hours ago, XDA said:

Is it possible to tweak the fertility percentage?
In general I believe it's too high, and should probably be more than halved.

From what I've gathered so far, it rolls the dice on impregnation, every time it updates, (every hour by default). And so if you're in the fertile period, even using the contraceptive potion, you roll the dice on what is alegedly a 9% chance, every hour.
And so over the course of 5-6 days with 9% chance with every update, it's basically statistically impossible to not have it go through.
Even dialing back the update to once every 24 hours, would still keep it at a significant likelyhood of impregnation.

While I don't disagree, one of your variables is incorrect. Even if we're assuming that there's sufficient sperm inside the woman at all times (ie. make two of the variables for conception constant), pregnancy will only occur during the life of the egg, which is 2 days rather than 5-6. Increasing the update to every 24 hours would reduce the number of rolls from 48 to 2, and at 9% that's a low probability.

That said, the formulas aren't perfect, so I still need to work on them such that it's not guaranteed to get pregnant when sexing up during ovulation using default settings. In the meantime, what I do in my game is keep a small stock of washout potions handy for when I'm unexpectedly inseminated while ovulating. ;)

2 hours ago, Narue said:

While I don't disagree, one of your variables is incorrect. Even if we're assuming that there's sufficient sperm inside the woman at all times (ie. make two of the variables for conception constant), pregnancy will only occur during the life of the egg, which is 2 days rather than 5-6. Increasing the update to every 24 hours would reduce the number of rolls from 48 to 2, and at 9% that's a low probability.

That said, the formulas aren't perfect, so I still need to work on them such that it's not guaranteed to get pregnant when sexing up during ovulation using default settings. In the meantime, what I do in my game is keep a small stock of washout potions handy for when I'm unexpectedly inseminated while ovulating. ;)

But if it's only possible to actually have conception during the eggs lifecycle, what are these percentages then at the start of the luteal phase? 

2 hours ago, XDA said:

But if it's only possible to actually have conception during the eggs lifecycle, what are these percentages then at the start of the luteal phase? 

It's more informative than anything as another way to get a feel for where one stands in the cycle. Again, not perfect, and fleshing out those things are on my list of things to do.

2 hours ago, XDA said:

And as an extension.
What exactly is happening if you're using a potion of fertility, while there's no egg?

Nothing, same as with the contraception and washout potions. ;) One thing I want to do is change the potion of fertility to additionally induce ovulation, but that's a lower priority feature and requires some fiddling of how everything works together. I may bump up the priority though, when my day job stops kicking my butt.

I have a problem with my character's baby.
My Nordic had a baby with his wife Jenassa.
I followed the advice on the site to make it grow, I took the baby and leave in my inventory, I put the option duration baby 3 days and walked around during this time.
But after 3 days, the baby has not changed into a child.
However, I have a house with children's beds, Domaine d'Elysion.

Baby doesn't seem to be spawning into a child. Using 2.60 and have blessed home (Skyfall Estates) and have run through recovery period and half of another cycle with default settings. Timescale in MCM reads 52.387432 since birth, but not sure if this is hours or what. Am I missing something or is it just not long enough?

I have a weird issue where, following the PC's second birth, rather than resetting to non-pregnant sizes, the breasts and belly became absurdly enormous. Like, the belly was at least the size of the entire remainder of the PC. PC's first birth was before I had run the batch build in BodySlide to get the scaling working. Scaling seemed to be working correctly during second pregnancy, but then went to absurd proportions when labor started and remained that way after giving birth. Using CBBE.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

ScreenShot0.png

4 hours ago, GGx88A6HHnsL said:

I have a weird issue where, following the PC's second birth, rather than resetting to non-pregnant sizes, the breasts and belly became absurdly enormous. Like, the belly was at least the size of the entire remainder of the PC. PC's first birth was before I had run the batch build in BodySlide to get the scaling working. Scaling seemed to be working correctly during second pregnancy, but then went to absurd proportions when labor started and remained that way after giving birth. Using CBBE.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

ScreenShot0.png

Do you have Milk Mod Economy or Egg Factory installed as well? I had this same issue with both combined with this. 

9 hours ago, datl0ser said:

I have an issue that might be good to fix ASAP: children are tracked by the mod, which means kids are walking around Skyrim with their own babies. It's pretty gross.

There are several levels of exclusion checks for children in Fertility Mode, so I'm a bit surprised you managed to create a load order that bypasses all of them. Please PM me your mod list and I'll see if I can identify which other mods are causing the conflict.

Hello!

I've been having issues getting my MCM for Fertility Mode to show up, but I just can't seem to.

I've tried reinstalling this mod, SkyUI, and completely reinstalling Skyrim SE and all my mods. I also tried running the "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" with no luck

I'm using LOOT for my load order and mo2 as my mod organizer. I'll include my plugin order below.

I can see the recipes for the fertility potions, etc. at the cooking pot, so it's working to some degree.

I'm definitely no Skyrim modding pro; any help would be appreciated! Thanks! I am dying to get this mod to work, lol-- it looks awesome.

Spoiler

*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*3DNPC.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*Campfire.esm
*FlowerGirls SE.esm
*BadDogSchlongCore.esm
*Morningstar - Minimalistic Races of Skyrim.esl
*ArousedRedux.esm
*ELFX - Exteriors.esp
*WARZONES - SSE - Civil Unrest.esp
*SMIM-SE-Merged-NoRiftenRopes-NoSolitudeRopes.esp
*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
*Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
*Vivid WeathersSE.esp
*Cutting Room Floor.esp
*Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
*Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
*Cloaks.esp
*Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
*Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
*dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
*dD-Medium Script Range.esp
*Qw_3DNPC_USSEP Patch.esp
*Qw_ISC_CRF Patch.esp
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*Fertility Mode.esp
*Fertility Mode - Flower Girls.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*FNIS.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*DepthsOfSkyrim.esp
*Skoomatologist.esp
*SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
*Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
*FlowerGirls SE - Wintersun.esp
*Hunterborn.esp
*Hunterborn - Soups and Stews.esp
*Immersive Patrols II.esp
*Frostfall.esp
*Hunterborn - Campfire Patch.esp
*Ars Metallica.esp
*wizDynamicThings.esp
*UsefulAlteration.esp
*Immersive Weapons.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*FabLookEyesSSE.esp
*BecomeABard.esp
*Arcanum.esp
*Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
*CitizensII.esp
*Citizens.esp
*SOS - Shop.esp
*SkyrimReputation_SSE.esp
*3DNPC0.esp
*WetandCold.esp
*HairsBeastRace - Extended Plus - Replacer.esp
*Beards.esp
*Footprints.esp
*KS_Hairdo's_Lite.esp
*BDHoodieSchlong.esp
*BDLoincloth.esp
*MMGSchlong.esp
*Qw_ArsMetallica_SMIM_MergedNoRopes Patch.esp
*Vivid Weathers - Wet and Cold patch.esp
*WARZONES - SSE - Civil Unrest MCM.esp
*Skoomatologist Drunk Effects.esp
*BRB_BeastRaceBodypaints.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
*Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
*Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
*Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
*RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
*Convenient Horses.esp
*Open Cities Skyrim.esp
*Immersive Citizens - OCS patch.esp
*3DNPC SE Open Cities Skyrim Patch.esp
*ELFXEnhancer.esp
*Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo - ELFX Enhancer Patch.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp

How do dragonborn descendants work from a lore perspective? A dragonborn chad could potentially have hundreds of children, but surely they couldn't all inherit the dragon blood, otherwise there would be thousands of dragonborn. The parents don't need to be married either as Martin Septim was born out of wedlock. The only dragonborn known to have children were emperors so maybe the Amulet of Kings is needed? The protagonist in Skyrim is also known as "The Last Dragonborn", so he/she might even be sterile, or unable to pass the gift on.

Not trying to discredit this amazing mod or anything, i'm just curious.