On 7/27/2019 at 10:15 PM, Uncle64 said:

Who uses Rcots today?

Child mod that is banned in all places. Because....... One thing.

Well, I've been using it since it came out. I know that everyone uses skykids these days, but the armor converter from that mod crashes my game.

8 hours ago, Astral Wanker said:

Well, I've been using it since it came out. I know that everyone uses skykids these days, but the armor converter from that mod crashes my game.

Skykids?

Eh no not all uses that one, same issue there.
And the armor converted dll file do ctd the game.

9 hours ago, raid777 said:

So does this work with creature actors?

Creature support can be enabled in the MCM such that creatures can inseminate women, though there are no creature babies or children.

6 minutes ago, Narue said:

Creature support can be enabled in the MCM such that creatures can inseminate women, though there are no creature babies or children.

So basically it would just say your inseminated.  No babies or children.  No pregnancy as well then?

1 hour ago, axz2 said:

So basically it would just say your inseminated.  No babies or children.  No pregnancy as well then?

No creature babies or children due to lack of appropriate models. A creature can inseminate you and you can get pregnant from it (in which case that creature will be listed as the father), but you'll still birth a baby of your race.

The "labor" animation is the "Enough, I submit" animation, and I find it hilarious, lmao.

Regardless, I love the mod and it's always in my load order ☺️

About the creature babies. Couldn't you spawn the father's creature race but size scaled down? Well that's just an idea if you ever want to implement creature spawn.

4 hours ago, Camila said:

The "labor" animation is the "Enough, I submit" animation, and I find it hilarious, lmao.

Regardless, I love the mod and it's always in my load order ☺️

About the creature babies. Couldn't you spawn the father's creature race but size scaled down? Well that's just an idea if you ever want to implement creature spawn.

yeah i think that's what beeing female did but I couldn't get creatures to work on my game even with the creature addon so idk, but technically if someone gives birth in the elder scrolls the child is going to be the same race as the mother

On 7/30/2019 at 9:01 PM, raid777 said:

yeah i think that's what beeing female did but I couldn't get creatures to work on my game even with the creature addon so idk, but technically if someone gives birth in the elder scrolls the child is going to be the same race as the mother

Make sure you enable creatures in sexlab..I think theres 2 options in there for it.

do argonians have parthenogenesis in this? because so far I somehow inseminated myself according to the widget and debug info twice now in my playthough and had to remove sperm and no I am not running any sort of futa mod or the like.

7 hours ago, Sharah said:

do argonians have parthenogenesis in this? because so far I somehow inseminated myself according to the widget and debug info twice now in my playthough and had to remove sperm and no I am not running any sort of futa mod or the like.

Are you using the setting for random insemination?

15 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

Are you using the setting for random insemination?

Yes, is it bugged in that manner?

Edit: sure is, turned that crap off after it turned out saadia is preggers with me as the father despite my argonian being 100% female.

5 hours ago, Sharah said:

Yes, is it bugged in that manner?

Edit: sure is, turned that crap off after it turned out saadia is preggers with me as the father despite my argonian being 100% female.

Yeah, I guess it just picks randomly in the cell. I usually turn it off since randos being pregnant without sex is strange to me.

9 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

Yeah, I guess it just picks randomly in the cell. I usually turn it off since randos being pregnant without sex is strange to me.

More or less. When you enter a cell, all of the actors in that cell are saved as either men or women and the location is tied to them. Then on each cycle update, all of the tracked women have a randomized insemination check with men who are in the same location if the automation is enabled.

That certainly shouldn't happen. Somehow your female Argonian got added to the men list. While I don't discount that it could be a bug (I'll see if anything pops out in the scripts), it could happen normally if you have the SexLab patch installed and your SexLab-assigned gender is male. Though that's a bit far fetched because it would mean you explicitly changed your SexLab gender to be different from your CK gender. Is your character also tracked as a female?

I have the menstration widget showing so I assume yes, I may have to take a look in the sexlab thing to make sure however. edit: yep, female, and I switched back and forth just now to make sure, likely some mod order issue as I am not good at that and people warned about using LOOT elsewhere.20190808190019_1.jpg.358c1903dd6549f4201c304adbde1a62.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I've been searching through google and loverslab but didn't find anything about this: Is there a way to add custom races to the list of compatible father races? I've managed to make Schlongs compatible with Rosa round bottom but I'd like our baby to grow up. So, is there some kind of list I can find in the creation kit where I'd be able to add her race as a father?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2018 at 8:36 PM, PavorNocturn said:

I'm having an issue with the mod as I am unable to impregnate any NPC or become pregnant in any save myself. I'm gonna try uninstalling and reinstalling it, then sorting the plugins via LOOT. I'll update you all if anything happens.

Did you solve the problem?
Initially the mod worked, i left and re-entered the game and found the same problem as yours.

• 2 weeks later...