Improved Male Rig with Penis Bones (Updated 17/11/2017)

This picture is a visual example of what I try to explain. But remember is just an example, this does not mean that it has to be this way or this number of joints. Each color represents a section of the penis where a specific joint needs to be assigned.

I used the actual names of the current joints by order for the example.

attachicon.gifpenis_sections_and_his_joints.png

I think the only problem with this is that smaller or larger models may not properly line up when a sim "touches" the tip, but I think we're going to run into that issue no matter what. So your solution is pretty much the best option.

Theoretically, if a mesh have bones in blender, it should be possible to add custom sliders so you can change the mesh to be smaller/longer or larger/thinner directly in game, thus make this issue resolved. So modder will just have to make their penis the same shape (not necessarily same model) and change the height in game.

But the hard part is to make these custom sliders, unfortunately.

<p>

File Name: Improved Male Rig with Penis Bones

File Submitter: azmodan22</p >

File Submitted: 29 Oct 2017

File Category: The Sims 4

Azmodan22 Improved Male Rig

with Penis Bones

Description

This is an imroved rig that adds 14 more bones. 7 of them are intended to be used to animate the male penis, 3 to animate the male testicles and 4 for the tongue made by autobanned. It is mostly for animators ang penis model makers as simple gamers will not see anything new in their game. But you will be required to have it to see penis animations when they are available. Included you will also find Cmar's Penis from WW edited and weight painted. Overight the file that comes with WW with this one.

Moders and animators must also place the new rig in their Sims4Studio mod foler !!. Otherwise the new bones will not be recognized when you import your work.

Under normall circumstances most of my work (and especially such complicated one) is first puplished in my Patreon, and after a while it becomes public. However when it comes to a rig replacement that animators and other moders use, It Should be ONLY ONE. Therefore all animators and moders should be able to speak their mind, contribute to it's development and come up with ONE Rig to rule them All, to be used by all creators so in the future all our creations will not be incompatible with each other, because we made the with different Rigs.

This thread is aimed to do just that.!

About the Rig

The rig has 7 bones for the penis and 3 for the Testicles. Animators should use the b__Penis_Base bone to ROTATE the penis. The rest of the bones are not basicaly intended to be rotated in the animation as the erect penis usualy does not bent. But if you have a good weighted penis and a good idea, go ahead and try it.

They are mailnly there to avoid clipping. If in an animation the male penis clips out of the female (usuallu) body, you can use thes boned to bent or move the penis model to make it visually stay in the female dony.

For penis developers remember that vertices can only be bound to ONE bone at a time. What you add to each bone you must remove from every other bone thei might exist. Usually the Pelvice.

As of v2 aurobanned's bones for the tongue have been added to this rig as well so now you can use the tongue with this rig.

A Male and Female Rig are included, to help animators and developer use the new bones.

For this rig to work, you must delete any other rigs that you may have.

Previews

This is what the mod looks like in Blender

NewRig.jpg

This is a Preview of a Test animation

animated_penis.gif

This is a Preview of an animation I have made using it.

Sofa-_FM_Standing_Reverse_Cowgirl_Stage_

Required Mods

WickedWims - Otherwise why would you need an animated penis?

Rcommended Mods

Sims 4 Tongue by autobanned - (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-test-sims-4-tounge/)

Support

If you like my work please consider supporting me on Patreon.

Credits

Turbodriver for WickedWhims and for allowing me to use his penis packane

CmarNYC and biondosim for hard penis mesh (http://sexysims.info...ad.php?t=175352)

autobanned for the tongue bones (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-test-sims-4-tounge/)

download.png

Click here to download this file

<p>

File Name: Improved Male Rig with Penis Bones

File Submitter: azmodan22</p >

File Submitted: 29 Oct 2017

File Category: The Sims 4

Azmodan22 Improved Male Rig

with Penis Bones

Description

This is an imroved rig that adds 14 more bones. 7 of them are intended to be used to animate the male penis, 3 to animate the male testicles and 4 for the tongue made by autobanned. It is mostly for animators ang penis model makers as simple gamers will not see anything new in their game. But you will be required to have it to see penis animations when they are available. Included you will also find Cmar's Penis from WW edited and weight painted. Overight the file that comes with WW with this one.

Moders and animators must also place the new rig in their Sims4Studio mod foler !!. Otherwise the new bones will not be recognized when you import your work.

Under normall circumstances most of my work (and especially such complicated one) is first puplished in my Patreon, and after a while it becomes public. However when it comes to a rig replacement that animators and other moders use, It Should be ONLY ONE. Therefore all animators and moders should be able to speak their mind, contribute to it's development and come up with ONE Rig to rule them All, to be used by all creators so in the future all our creations will not be incompatible with each other, because we made the with different Rigs.

This thread is aimed to do just that.!

About the Rig

The rig has 7 bones for the penis and 3 for the Testicles. Animators should use the b__Penis_Base bone to ROTATE the penis. The rest of the bones are not basicaly intended to be rotated in the animation as the erect penis usualy does not bent. But if you have a good weighted penis and a good idea, go ahead and try it.

They are mailnly there to avoid clipping. If in an animation the male penis clips out of the female (usuallu) body, you can use thes boned to bent or move the penis model to make it visually stay in the female dony.

For penis developers remember that vertices can only be bound to ONE bone at a time. What you add to each bone you must remove from every other bone thei might exist. Usually the Pelvice.

As of v2 aurobanned's bones for the tongue have been added to this rig as well so now you can use the tongue with this rig.

A Male and Female Rig are included, to help animators and developer use the new bones.

For this rig to work, you must delete any other rigs that you may have.

Previews

This is what the mod looks like in Blender

NewRig.jpg

This is a Preview of a Test animation

animated_penis.gif

This is a Preview of an animation I have made using it.

Required Mods

WickedWims - Otherwise why would you need an animated penis?

Rcommended Mods

Sims 4 Tongue by autobanned - (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-test-sims-4-tounge/)

Support

If you like my work please consider supporting me on Patreon.

Credits

Turbodriver for WickedWhims and for allowing me to use his penis packane

CmarNYC and biondosim for hard penis mesh (http://sexysims.info...ad.php?t=175352)

autobanned for the tongue bones (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-test-sims-4-tounge/)

download.png

Click here to download this file

yes, it will be reposition the bone from 0

when the first time i mod the bone, what i was think was the tounge bone should be move when head move too, i had no idea when jaw move, the tounge should move too.

Yes indeed. 

I tested it and it does works if you change Tongue 1 bone's parent to Jaw. I tried to avoid that because I do not know how will changins a bones parent in blender, will affect the animation when you import it to the game. 

The best solution would be to make that change to the rig as well. I will see what can be done. But previously made animations with the tongue might not work.

so i test it

changing bone parent in blender while in the custom rig not changed, it will affect in the game (position mesh are different)

and so do for old animation that created with tounge_1 parent to the head and use it on new custom rig tounge_1 parented to jaw

i didnt know which are more comfortable for you guy, does the tounge should follow the jaw or not,

but i have quick reposition tounge bone parented to jaw if you want to look here

I think 5 to 7 joints is a good number to assign a penis without counting that three of the testicles. Azmodan,  as your rig have a modified mesh with a more large penis and joints more separated than I expected, makes a little confusing (at least for me) know where to assign a certain joint on a smaller penis.

So what if we forgot the extra joints, and we use a unique number of joints that will be destinated for an aspecific section of each penis and make a rule of it. I don't know if I explain fine what I trying to say.

But for example, if we have 6 joints for the phallus every creator who wants to rig his penis, he/she will need to assign one of the joints for the phallus on a specific section (as a general rule) independently of where is the joint on the rig. In theory, does not matter how big or short the penis it is, all of them should move on the same or similar way.

This picture is a visual example of what I try to explain. But remember is just an example, this does not mean that it has to be this way or this number of joints. Each color represents a section of the penis where a specific joint needs to be assigned.

Not exactly. Small penises and big penises must use different bones. if a small penis uses the bones that are meant for big penises, when I make an animation with it that animation will not work corectly on the big penis. It is simpler and more correct for animators that the mesh bends where the bone is. So a small penis should not use the tip  2 bone if that bone is not inside the mesh.

For example If I make an animation for a big penis where a woman grabs the penis at its middle where the b__Penis_Mid01 is, that is where I want it to bend. If a small that the b__Penis_Mid01 is at its tip, has assigned the bone to its middle, in the animation the small penis will also be bend when it should not. 

I will also try to make a tutorial to show how the the rigging should be done, so that all penises are compatible with all animations. 

I think the only problem with this is that smaller or larger models may not properly line up when a sim "touches" the tip, but I think we're going to run into that issue no matter what. So your solution is pretty much the best option.

That problem exist already and yes there is nothing we can do about it. If an animation is designed Specificaly for big penises (and I plan to make a few) then they might not line up exactly for small ones. 

yes, it will be reposition the bone from 0

when the first time i mod the bone, what i was think was the tounge bone should be move when head move too, i had no idea when jaw move, the tounge should move too.

Yes indeed. 

I tested it and it does works if you change Tongue 1 bone's parent to Jaw. I tried to avoid that because I do not know how will changins a bones parent in blender, will affect the animation when you import it to the game. 

The best solution would be to make that change to the rig as well. I will see what can be done. But previously made animations with the tongue might not work.

so i test it

changing bone parent in blender while in the custom rig not changed, it will affect in the game (position mesh are different)

and so do for old animation that created with tounge_1 parent to the head and use it on new custom rig tounge_1 parented to jaw

i didnt know which are more comfortable for you guy, does the tounge should follow the jaw or not,

but i have quick reposition tounge bone parented to jaw if you want to look here

well The correct way is that the tongue follows the jaw and stays where it should be. It will help enormously in blowjob animations.

This is how you should weight paint your Penis models :

For the example I will be Using Cmar Penis.

1. First of all I assume you already have your penis imported (or exported) with the latest New rig and all the bones. We are going to be selecting a lot of vertices so you can click the botton shown in the image and "link" the selctions in the UV window with the 3d Window. Combined with box selection it can make your life easier. The selection of the vertices can only be done in edit mode.

post-96019-0-11404000-1509734259_thumb.jpg

2. After you have your Rig and penis ready switch your view to Left

post-96019-0-61644800-1509734322_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-34410200-1509734369_thumb.jpg

3. No we are going to add weights for the first bone b__Penis_Base. We need to select everithing from the first vertical line of vertices (Seam) and AFTER the bone. First we need to find the first vertice after the bone. Why AFTER is so important? Because if you assign vertices/faces that are Before that bone, when that bone will be bent UP everything that is assigned to it and is AFTER it will go UP and everything that is assigned to it and is Before it will go....you guessed it DOWN. And that will cause the model to be deformed. Badly !

post-96019-0-20301300-1509734677_thumb.jpg

So in this case the final selection will look like that:

post-96019-0-64801300-1509734724_thumb.jpg

4.Now we need the name of that bone. To be entirely certain that you got it right select the rig and in pose mode copy the bones name.

post-96019-0-79420000-1509734832_thumb.jpg

5. Now select your model again and go to edit mode. in the "Vertex Groups" Window add a new group and rename it by pasting the bone's name, in this case b__Penis_Base. With the verstices you selected in 3 select the new group (b__Penis_Base) and click the button Assign. Now you have assigned those vertices to this goup. YOU MUST ALSO REMOVE THEM FROM THE PELVIS. So, with the vertices still selected, select the Pelvice grop and press "Remove". 

post-96019-0-35192700-1509735175_thumb.jpg

6.Now lets move to the next bone wich is the b__Penis_Base01

post-96019-0-28007400-1509735243_thumb.jpg

7. Again we go into edit mode, find the fist vertice after or on it if there is one, and select evrything after that seam.

post-96019-0-01185000-1509735372_thumb.jpg

The final selection will look like this. Now copy the name of the bone from the Rig select your model again and in edit mode add a new group, rename it by pasting the bone's name (b__Penis_Base01). Select the new group press Assign, select the previous bone group (b__Penis_Base) and press Remove. This is mportant as every vertex can only be assigned at one bone for the weights to work correctly.

post-96019-0-56524400-1509735419_thumb.jpg

8. Now we will move to the next bone wich is the b__Penis_Mid

post-96019-0-67285400-1509735501_thumb.jpg

9. Again find the first seam AFTER the bone and select everything beyond that.

post-96019-0-75909300-1509735871_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-82322000-1509735961_thumb.jpg

With your vertices stil selceted copy the name of the bone from the rig and in your model add a new group and paste the name (b__Penis_Mid). Assign the selected vertcies to the new group and remove them from the previous (b__Penis_Base01)

10. The next bone in line is the b__Penis_Mid01

post-96019-0-97055200-1509736136_thumb.jpg

11. Again find the first vertice after it or on it and select everything beyond that seam

post-96019-0-09832000-1509736246_thumb.jpg

post-96019-0-95037400-1509736258_thumb.jpg

Again create a new group with the bone's name, Assign your selection to that group and Remove it from the previous one.

12. The last bone that is inside the penis model is the b__Penis_Tip.

post-96019-0-62434200-1509736388_thumb.jpg

But If we follow the same rule the region that will get selected is too small.

post-96019-0-63207300-1509736519_thumb.jpg

If you assign this region to a bone, when that bone will be bent it will only cause deformation of the model.

post-96019-0-17666100-1509736663_thumb.jpg

You might think that it does not mater, lets just add it becase someone might be crasy enough to use it, but the correct anwser is still.. NO!.

Because although This penis model will not be using the bone, does not mean that other penis models, bigger that this one will not use it either. So if you use it, this penis will get deformed in almost Every animation if that animation is compatible with bigger peinises, and obviously, uses that bone.

For the testicles you follow the same Rules. 

13. First make a group fro Both testicles. Add the testicles to that group-bone and remove them from the Pelvis group-bone

post-96019-0-24362300-1509737231_thumb.jpg

14. Then selecet each testicle seperately ans assign it to its own group and remove it from the Testicles group.

post-96019-0-04564900-1509737120_thumb.jpg

15. When you select each testicle make sure the there is at LEAST ONE vertice between the testicles that is not selected. Something like a neutral zone.

post-96019-0-00814000-1509737330_thumb.jpg

For the female model use the same rule. Keep in mind that the "base" of the Female model might not be at the same place of the Male equivelant. You must still use the same rule and select everything AFTER the  b__Penis_Base. 

When you make your female models you should also make the longer so that the tip of the female model will be very close (if not at the same place) with the male model. That way, your femlae model will be alligened correctly with the male animtaions.

You can add more bones, but please don't touch those this, b__Penis_Base and b__Penis_Mid, please....

I have added one new Bone and I have also finished Weight paintinc Cmars penis. Those two bones have not benn moned, But b__Penis_Mid now has a new Parent. This should not affect you animations though as the new bones and the new weights should be compatible with previous animations. (i hope  B)  )

And how can I say No when you ask so nicely.  :shy:

Does this mean that we should removing the current breast bone skeleton for breast movement?

Yes 

Thank you. Just to be 100% clear, the Denton47_Rigs.package should be removed from the mods folder if you install this.

Yes. and add the penis package from here in your WW mod folder or replace it if you allready have it.

Thank you. Just to be 100% clear, the Denton47_Rigs.package should be removed from the mods folder if you install this.

It should be removed earlier because it was implemented in WickedWhims long ago:)

Ok sorry for being annoying here. So I have the "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis.package" that came with this file download. I did not see a file that would replace the current "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package" that I already had from WW. Should I be renaming the file or am I just missing something here? Thank yoU!

It should be removed earlier because it was implemented in WickedWhims long ago:)

Ok sorry for being annoying here. So I have the "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis.package" that came with this file download. I did not see a file that would replace the current "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package" that I already had from WW. Should I be renaming the file or am I just missing something here? Thank yoU!

No don't mess with TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package.

Leave it as it is. You need that.  :)

Replace the TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis.package with the one from here.

This is what is included in the latest Update (v3 3-11-2017)

- Added one more bone b__Penis_Base01 

- Added the fixed bones for the tongue by autobanned. The tongue now follwes the Jaw. (previous animations for the tongue might not work correctly!

hmmm some sims dont get a penis now and i have to go into settings and chose one. even when i try to randomize, some of them doesnt get one. any thoughts?

Yes. I also noticed that in my game Cmar penis is cut in half. Please use a previousversion until I manage to fix this or use anothe penis model

I just had an interesting thought... Is it possible to weight the first bone of the penis to a default underwear model, and have animated bulges?

Because if so...  :heart:

I just had an interesting thought... Is it possible to weight the first bone of the penis to a default underwear model, and have animated bulges?

Because if so... :heart:

Now that would be amazing! :heart:

Because if so... :heart:

Now that would be amazing! :heart:

It is totally possible...

(Click the image to see the little guy jump for joy)

This is the first time I ever weight painted something in blender, and I'm surprised at how simple it was. There's obviously room for improvement but I'm pretty happy with the results. If I get it working in-game I'll upload it here on LoversLab (But I have to get permission from LUUMIASims since he created the mesh). :)

EDIT: Just wanted to thank Azmodan for all his hard work. You're helping to make my darkest dreams come true.  :angel:

How to install please.

Don't break you neck installing. Until animators use this new rig in their animations you're not going to see anything unless you're going to make animations yourself.

amra72 has some

Released or just a preview gif?

he updated his animations a few days ago with a new penis i'm pretty sure that's the animated one.