Improved Male Rig with Penis Bones (Updated 17/11/2017)

7 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Hi Azmodan! The thing I want to tell, why there is visible b__ROOT__ bone in male rig dope sheet list while there aren't such bone in female rig? I think this bone must be hidden from dope sheet bones list. Once I moved this bone by my mistake instead of b__ROOT_bind__ bone and then I had to fix this after animation was already done because this sim had incorrect position in the game.

And one more thing about tongue, I saw this in CAS with equipped tongue while trying to change teeth:

Reveal hidden contents

123.thumb.jpg.9e4054a9bc980fef2922b53a74149943.jpg

While I was meking the rig I had to slightly move it to the same possition the rig get exported from the studio to make sure everything is in the right place. I propably forgot to hide it back. You should not use the b__ROOT__, so yes, you should hide it. Only use the  b__ROOT_bind__ for both male and female sims.

5 hours ago, wild_guy said:

well, actually I'm not sure I understood what files exactly I should install, ok... first I tried is to add temp-tongue reposition2 in addition to customtonguemesh1 that already installed and I've got no changes. Then I tried to delete everything and install onle head replacements and I've got this:

Reveal hidden contents

123.jpg.dfc7ab8c2af26234994987b790c4da67.jpg

Autobanned, I think maybe we should just place tongue using the smallest head? I don't know much about how it all works, but I'm thinking if this my sim has a small head, why the head position is always right while using the same animation for sims that have different head size? and the fact is we never take into account head size making animations, we just use the rig's head

Edit: I guess I was wrong, I tried to make largest head size for my sim and I've seen the it looks different in the same animation. Ok, head size is head size but now I'm even more confident that we have to place tongue using the smallest head size.

why head mesh are gone? :D i try this on 1.36 ver, did you wear any spesific accesories on head ? i try all head accesories but the head still there 

this is result animation on custom head (small, average and large, average are the normal rigs head size)

this on small head (tounge move to chin area)

clippingonsmallhead2.thumb.jpg.233acfc03393290f2e9b9d3753e301a3.jpg

this animation result in big and average head size (i set women to max head size, and the man i set to normal)

animoncustomheadsize.thumb.jpg.217113028238c78980b00b18cf807e73.jpg

i havent found any solution to this, because what i see the teeth are in correct position no matter the size head

and this is different on tounge mesh after and before i move it backward on small head size (there still clipping, but you can move jaw little forward to cover it up)

afterbeforetoungemesh.thumb.jpg.274a98ce2c3e855624c4a361d76eb206.jpg

Maybe it's because the tongue bones are parented to the jaw. If you parent it to the head instead maybe it'll scale with the head? The mouth and teeth were originally tied to the head anyway, as is the jaw through parenting. It's possible that the game isn't programmed to scale any bones lower than the jaw's level of hierarchy. Or maybe it's just specifically coded to only scale the head & jaw. In that case, maybe weight painting it with both head and tongue bones would work. I don't think that's possible though? But who knows?

I have a potentially noob modders question. Why is it that we can't weight paint the penis and other added things with more than one bone? The developers overlap the weights for a lot of things (as far as I can tell).

Edited by Guest
31 minutes ago, craftyplumbob said:

Maybe it's because the tongue bones are parented to the jaw. If you parent it to the head instead maybe it'll scale with the head? The mouth and teeth were originally tied to the head anyway, as is the jaw through parenting. It's possible that the game isn't programmed to scale any bones lower than the jaw's level of hierarchy. Or maybe it's just specifically coded to only scale the head & jaw. In that case, maybe weight painting it with both head and tongue bones would work. I don't think that's possible though? But who knows?

I have a potentially noob modders question. Why is it that we can't weight paint the penis and other added things with more than one bone? The developers overlap the weights for a lot of things (as far as I can tell).

parenting to head or jaw, will be same result and you can scaling and move eyes position too (the head are parent to eye bone)

when i move or scaling the eyes, other mesh like uplid eye, lowlid eye are rescale to, so it still can move/animating without problem

but when edit head/jaw, the other part mesh like lips, eyes, teeth etc are rescale, but not with tounge and this one that make the animation not working correctly on different head size

if i'm not miss translating,

you can weight paint mesh more than one bone or one bone on more than one part of mesh

Sorry for the noob question, but i have to ask due i couldnt figure it out, lol. Better safe than sorry. I need to drop all 4 files in the WW folder? (i have a subfolder for whickedwhims only for easier update) or doesnt matter where i put them. I mean i know the old_cas penis need to placed with the WW files, but the rest.

12 minutes ago, h4xoor said:

Sorry for the noob question, but i have to ask due i couldnt figure it out, lol. Better safe than sorry. I need to drop all 4 files in the WW folder? (i have a subfolder for whickedwhims only for easier update) or doesnt matter where i put them. I mean i know the old_cas penis need to placed with the WW files, but the rest.

No. Not all 4 files. Do not put the. blend files in your mods folder !!

only the rig and the opl penis file. Also delete Dentons Rig if you have it.

2 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

No. Not all 4 files. Do not put the. blend files in your mods folder !!

only the rig and the opl penis file. Also delete Dentons Rig if you have it.

Thanks, so should i remove this file from the WW folder - TURBODRIVER_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigBreastsOverride.package am i right?

On 11/12/2017 at 2:33 AM, wild_guy said:

well, actually I'm not sure I understood what files exactly I should install, ok... first I tried is to add temp-tongue reposition2 in addition to customtonguemesh1 that already installed and I've got no changes. Then I tried to delete everything and install onle head replacements and I've got this:

Reveal hidden contents

123.jpg.dfc7ab8c2af26234994987b790c4da67.jpg

Autobanned, I think maybe we should just place tongue using the smallest head? I don't know much about how it all works, but I'm thinking if this my sim has a small head, why the head position is always right while using the same animation for sims that have different head size? and the fact is we never take into account head size making animations, we just use the rig's head

Edit: I guess I was wrong, I tried to make largest head size for my sim and I've seen the it looks different in the same animation. Ok, head size is head size but now I'm even more confident that we have to place tongue using the smallest head size.

ok, i fix it, but you need overide slider for head,jaw and mouth so the tounge will follow if shape of head, jaw or mouth changed

put the overideslider to mod folder

link still same https://goo.gl/hg5gXW

if your animation have broken, try put file temp-tounge reposition2.package to your mod folder.

this is for result

withcustomslider.thumb.jpg.565720963102f6fc4dc931cdc732df16.jpg

Edited by autobanned
22 minutes ago, h4xoor said:

Thanks, so should i remove this file from the WW folder - TURBODRIVER_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigBreastsOverride.package am i right?

Yes, correct

5 minutes ago, autobanned said:

ok, i fix it, but you need overide slider for head,jaw and mouth so the tounge will follow if shape of head, jaw or mouth changed

put the overideslider to mod folder

link still same https://goo.gl/hg5gXW

if your animation have broken, try put file temp-tounge reposition2.package to your mod folder.

this is for result

Hide contents

withcustomslider.thumb.jpg.565720963102f6fc4dc931cdc732df16.jpg

Do the bones need to be changed?

New Update.

v4

• Repositioned tongue bones
  • Added new tongue model to .blend files
  • Fixed tongue bones in .blend files
  • Hided the b__ROOT__ boned from the Male .Blend files.
  • Added autobbaned's default head overides and overide slider in the file.

Do not copy the .blend files in your mods folder. They are for animators. If you want autobanned's tongue replacement copy the folder named Tongue to your mods folder.

Penis bones have NOT been changed. 

52 minutes ago, azmodan22 said:

New Update.

v4

• Repositioned tongue bones
  • Added new tongue model to .blend files
  • Fixed tongue bones in .blend files
  • Hided the b__ROOT__ boned from the Male .Blend files.
  • Added autobbaned's default head overides and overide slider in the file.

Do not copy the .blend files in your mods folder. They are for animators. If you want autobanned's tongue replacement copy the folder named Tongue to your mods folder.

Penis bones have NOT been changed. 

Thanks for the update Azmodan22. Really appreciated.

So for the tongue i need the three files inside this pack plus the customtonguemesh.package from the autobanned's dropbox ? sorry for my dumb question.

And i want to infrom you that male RIG are without tongue's mesh.

PS: Really Thanks for tongue Autobanned. :D

11 minutes ago, lupobianco said:

So for the tongue i need the three files inside this pack plus the customtonguemesh.package from the autobanned's dropbox ? sorry for my dumb question.

headreplacement are for anyone who didnt want to equip tongue as accessories, so if you choose to use head replacement, you didnt need cusomtoungemesh.package

your welcome

if you found any problem or had any difficulties, just report it, i will try to find fix or solution to it

30 minutes ago, lupobianco said:

I just checked the file I uploaded and the male does have a tongue. can you check again?

12 minutes ago, autobanned said:

headreplacement are for anyone who didnt want to equip tongue as accessories, so if you choose to use head replacement, you didnt need cusomtoungemesh.package

your welcome

if you found any problem or had any difficulties, just report it, i will try to find fix or solution to it

Perfect, many many thanks Autobanned.

I'm working on some animations that use tongue, i will discover during this process if everythings goes right. Thanks again for your work and support.

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:10 PM, azmodan22 said:

No don't mess with TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package.

Leave it as it is. You need that.  :)

Replace the TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis.package with the one from here.

can you be more specific I need help