Improved Male Rig with Penis Bones (Updated 17/11/2017)

11 minutes ago, NiNiJD111 said:

ive read everything on this post, i do not have denton47 nor the whicked whims version i do not have the blend files in just the two main ones you told to add to the folder i set the penis to default and im still not getting the animation to work..do i have to redownload your animations?

It's the AP Download by Amra72. you're looking for.

Edited by B10HAZARDx333
1 hour ago, NiNiJD111 said:

ive read everything on this post, i do not have denton47 nor the whicked whims version i do not have the blend files in just the two main ones you told to add to the folder i set the penis to default and im still not getting the animation to work..do i have to redownload your animations?

You need to set the penis to ORIGINAL Default, not just Default.

1 hour ago, NiNiJD111 said:

what do you mean AP?

Download the Amra72 animations. AP package is the file you need. [Animated Penis]

you should make a new folder in your Mods folder & name it Animations, then use that for the Animation packages. It's easier for when you update them, so you don't have to go into the WW folder.

then you can just delete the old Animation packages & drag the new one's into that folder. you get me.

defualt option is in game when you click on a sim, then WW/settings/penis settings. you choose defualt penis.

Happy Simmin. :grin:

12 hours ago, NiNiJD111 said:

there is no original default option i only have the penis that came with the WW mod. i took every animation out except yours and tried it, still nothing.

Screenshot (3).png

I have not made public yet any animations that animate the penis. unless you have the ones from patreon. You can also use Amra's.

The Original Default penis must be chosen in game from the WW Penis settings. 

22 minutes ago, twmuse said:

Ahhhhhh...Poop, my bad, I thought that was just the original Denton, not the WW one.......I need to get my brain checked.

Thanks azmodan22.

You can only have one replacement rig at a time. That includes any other downloaded rig, autobanned's tongue rig & I think Denton's are both included in Azmodan's. So you don't need them, and you can't have them all at the same time anyway. So delete them.

Edited by Guest

Ok threw out all "rigs" (had no others) still nothing but "Default" showing up in WW penis selection menu.

Amra72's says

Add in the same place (if you want use Tongue by autobanned) : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-test-sims-4-tounge/,

"NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package"
"NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package"
"NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package"

But I also tossed those.

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 4.03.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 4.04.14 PM.png

Starting to wonder if maybe CAS traits poses, or poseplayer poses my be the cause.

Edited by twmuse
13 hours ago, seblk said:

Default is what you want to see twmuse. You would see options for other  like BB, Noir or others if you have those penis mods installed. You only have one option showing and that is for the default penis that comes with WW.

But azmodan22 keeps saying that there should be another option, a "Original Default" option along with the normal "Default" option.

21 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

yes, if you have the Old_penis package in your mods folder you should also have and Original Default option.

On 22/11/2017 at 12:52 AM, twmuse said:

Ok threw out all "rigs" (had no others) still nothing but "Default" showing up in WW penis selection menu.

Amra72's says

Add in the same place (if you want use Tongue by autobanned) : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-test-sims-4-tounge/,

"NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package"
"NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package"
"NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package"

But I also tossed those.

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 4.03.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 4.04.14 PM.png

Starting to wonder if maybe CAS traits poses, or poseplayer poses my be the cause.

do you have cas.json file installed and updated? if not, whickedwhims cant recognize more penises

3 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

You need to install the Old_Penis package to get the option for Original Default

I have the TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis.package. Installed, there is no "Original Default" option.....BUT when set to "Default" the mod does work? Go figure.

5 hours ago, khyan69 said:

do you have cas.json file installed and updated? if not, whickedwhims cant recognize more penises

I have the latest cas.json file dated the same as a fresh ww download, unless some new cas.json file is hidden some place else here.

5a1717e574884_ScreenShot2017-11-23at10_46_21AM.png.a387588a9331a7ca0ddbea246298f58d.png

After we have all the current penis models rigged, do you think butt bones can be next? I tried adding them myself in S4S, but I'm just struggling to understand the logic behind the co-ordinates.

Hopefully my request can be seen before the site dies again... :frown: