Improved Male Rig with Penis Bones (Updated 17/11/2017)

3 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Everything works perfectly as penis as tongue. The only suggestion I have is to change the tongue color because it's too bright red and too visible when sims open mouth or just smiling:

Hide contents

111.jpg.fcebc2e793e4470def6af7728767bbd7.jpg

Agreed. The tongue should be a light pink.

Hold on.

What Exactly do to expect to see and you do not?

There is only One animation currently made public that uses this rig..

Do your sims don't have a penis ?

Do you play an animation with animated penis and the penis does not animate ?

Do you not have the option to select the old defaul penis ? 

What exactly is the problem in your game ?

2 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

Because it overides the same default rig (affects the same game resources) and thus can cause problems.

Great work Azmodan, thank you! And thanks to all the community for the support (I'm looking at you Wild) and the hard work. Isee that Hikori has also added support for your rig in BB :grin:

But, isn't the Dento47 rig the one that provides boob giggling??? Or is that functionality included in your rig as well?

2 minutes ago, Sims4menow said:

Great work Azmodan, thank you! And thanks to all the community for the support (I'm looking at you Wild) and the hard work. Isee that Hikori has also added support for your rig in BB :grin:

But, isn't the Dento47 rig the one that provides boob giggling??? Or is that functionality included in your rig as well?

It is included in mine as well. :)

5 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

I never knew, what for this bones are? Nothing happens with sim model if I move them.

I have no idea either but they are propably used by the game as IK targets or something. And maybe they are also used by the pets now to determin where the sim is?

23 hours ago, azmodan22 said:

Because it overides the same default rig (affects the same game resources) and thus can cause problems.

Alright, and just to avoid confusion: do both files, "Denton47_Rigs.package" AND "TURBODRIVER_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigBreastsOverride.package" need to be deleted or just the first one?

13 minutes ago, Fiikus said:

Alright, and just to avoid confusion: do both files, "Denton47_Rigs.package" AND "TURBODRIVER_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigBreastsOverride.package" need to be deleted or just the first one?

Both. You should only use ONE Rig replacement at a time.

20 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Azmodan, what do you think about tongue color I mentioned above?

I have changed it and I think now tongue looks better:

Reveal hidden contents

111.jpg.a2253e7845fc718004eb0929324884cb.jpg

Here is the files with changed texture Desktop.zip

I think it is better. Maybe a liiiiitle more redish.

You can also post it as an overide for the head overide or an extra swatch for the accesory option. 

Thanks for all the hard work Azmodan. You've truly changed the game when it comes to making detailed animations. I was testing adding visual effects on animations in-game before I started working on something. But I discovered that because of the way the penis bones are rotated, the effects we attach to them face downwards and through the shaft instead of projecting out of the penis-head. I thought of a way that we could get around this. Create a new bone parented to the base of the penis, with none of the vertices of the penis actually weighted to it. It would follow the rig but we could freely move it around and position it anywhere. Is this something you think you could add? It would make placing projectile effects way easier.

EDIT: Oh wait. You can just use the Prop bones that was mentioned above. Never mind.

Edited by Guest