Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

11 hours ago, Bugg said:

Some nice heirloom portrait and heirloom bust replacers are over on the nexus:

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/993

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/995

The author AlcorRadiance is staying rather true to the original style of the game whilst still providing some nudity.

I wouldn't say it's close to the art style of the game, but rather his own. The color is dark enough and quite fitting tho. 

NEXT FIX: ABOMINATION SKIN (NIUR)

I tried to fix the color of the original skins for the Niur abomination, although I can do it, unfortunately the animations .walk / .idle / .combat are very bad and if I don't like the final result, I would have to redo several parts of the original design to be able to have a version that leaves me satisfied ...
So I decided to choose another alternative, using another mask based on the niur mask, I can make the necessary changes to make it look like what I want to get ... here a preview of the final design, I will also add more details and new palettes of colors; It will be ready in a couple of days.

abomination.sprite1.png.a1ba4d550731b7f46d4e838cafcc24ad.pngabomination.sprite.png.d6adbc484d96a55f4f7e092111750ea3.png

On 5/25/2020 at 8:27 PM, EnigmaticStar said:

Those aren't exactly the same skin. The version that people seem to be asking for has some small differences. The transformation has some underboob and the sprite in the middle is similar to the afflicted image but it again has small differences.

I've done all the Google magic I can muster and as far as I can tell, that's just art someone made. It might be enough for me to work with though. I'll see what I can do.

3 hours ago, sodacan said:

I've done all the Google magic I can muster and as far as I can tell, that's just art someone made. It might be enough for me to work with though. I'll see what I can do.

Piping in here, id be ecstatic if you were able to bring us that.

2 hours ago, mt243 said:

Piping in here, id be ecstatic if you were able to bring us that.

ok so I have been struggling with editing any files with gimp or paint.net. Its a real hit or miss with me. So I thought i had it down till I tried to give this Hero a go on the edit. what came next really confused me.

So I replaced the graphic with the one with the underboob in gimp saved and such as I have always done but now there is a odd square haze during the transform and I cant seem to figure out why.

here is the png I edited, any help will be appreciated 

abomination.sprite.attack_transform.png

9 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

It is costing my life to make the retextures, I go for the first one, what do you think of my progress? (I will make 4 new palettes) (SFW / NSFW)

Looking really good, thanks for all the hard work, for the grave robber ones too :D 

10 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

It is costing my life to make the retextures, I go for the first one, what do you think of my progress? (I will make 4 new palettes) (SFW / NSFW)

Looks great, will absolutely be using these.

6 hours ago, doctorpotato said:

ok so I have been struggling with editing any files with gimp or paint.net. Its a real hit or miss with me. So I thought i had it down till I tried to give this Hero a go on the edit. what came next really confused me.

So I replaced the graphic with the one with the underboob in gimp saved and such as I have always done but now there is a odd square haze during the transform and I cant seem to figure out why.

I have no experience creating mods for this game, but the moonlit dungeon discord could probably give some advice. Although they're sensitive with lewds iirc.

1 hour ago, doejohn2525 said:

My nier 2b edit based on Slannesh 's edit

Tried to mix it with original skin

Moving, idle and combad edited too, but not tested (I haven't played DD in 2 years. I'll share my older edits later)

Need feedback

2andb_E.rar 1.93 MB · 34 downloads

The defend(?) sprite with her boobs exposed looks out of place to me, but others might prefer it that way. Otherwise it looks good and will try it this weekend.

On another note, I really think this game deserves it's own download section. Navigating this thread is a mess and lots of great mods/links get buried fast.

49 minutes ago, Rapidreverse said:

The defend(?) sprite with her boobs exposed looks out of place to me, but others might prefer it that way.

Its not a defend. Its "plug in" skill

Here for comparation

If you want i can make covered version or do fast edit of original sprite (beacuse edited sprites dont match idealy with fx)

2andb.sprite.afflicted1.thumb.png.c9b72979595cc0f1fb0897b199ca1a30.png

Here is edit with vanilla afflicted and heroic sprites (slightly chenged hair color). Also spear atack redone from original

2andb.sprite.afflicted.png.9735b0ddf672bb1c61b2dd060b0396a9.png

2andb_F.rar

7 hours ago, doctorpotato said:

Alright, I think I fixed it for me. I throw it through the mask_trim_png.exe and alpha_color_remover.exe that Niur skins tend to come with and I didn't see any oddities while transforming. Here's my png if you want to try it and see if it fixed it. Also, love that your doing this. Great work with what you did do.

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Hono said:

Alright, I think I fixed it for me. I throw it through the mask_trim_png.exe and alpha_color_remover.exe that Niur skins tend to come with and I didn't see any oddities while transforming. Here's my png if you want to try it and see if it fixed it. Also, love that your doing this. Great work with what you did do.

thanks, I really have no idea why I cant see the errors. I am use to photoshop but lost my copy a long time ago, so now I use paint.net and just started to touch on gimp, but I am finding gimp to be rather odd and can't seem to wrap my head around it as fast.

I guess my big concern is that deleting or erasing something in paint.net or gimp does not erase or delete it. 

I have officially started releasing my mods for Steam

Here link to Steam:

Lore Video (based on my old mod hentai video)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2108747958

Dark Loading Screens (based on my old mod loading epic)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2096091301

Roaming Collector (simple fix to fight Collector more often)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2096200956

Here link to Nexus:

Lore Video

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/997

Dark Loading Screens

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/983

Roaming Collector

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/982

24 minutes ago, V3rius said:

@DanAlmeny

Several Downloads are not there anymore.

For Example the Grave Robber Fixes (Bunny and Mai) are missing. They are not inside your comment anymore and in any comment who references you is the link broken.

yes, I have eliminated it, since it has some defects and I don't like it; you have to wait because i will launch another version soon ;)