Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

27 minutes ago, DanAlmeny said:

Release - Harlot Class

Inside the file you will find 8 skins (SFW / NSFW), additionally I have attached my folder "dungeons" where I have modified the coloring for the game areas (WIP)

Requires: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1860840141

Credits

Base skin: Kairoszx (https://www.patreon.com/KairosZX)

Retex by Dan

HARLOT CLASS RESKIN.rar 39.25 MB · 7 downloads

I don't even use additional classes, but your dedication and work deserves a shoutout and awesomly done ?

On 5/8/2020 at 7:41 AM, Dark Leviathan said:

image.png.3c2c075e5238fb986091cd9201c48d8c.png

Dying in the most horrible ways posible..... lol they are already dead. You are exaggerating it to make it sound waaay worse than it is. I liked the idea of the beasts in warren displaying corpses as like warning signs and such. It fits the theme. Darkest dungeon is not some happy go lucky Disneyland lol.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.251964340b7dac18bc7222449831d2a4.pngimage.png.7118acf73d71e64e4684000fb64ce06a.pngimage.png.e1ca9a3ff8aca16dce61ddbd3e1629b5.pngimage.png.a07d6ffad4270ced7ba7736223b3c5ce.pngimage.png.3c2c075e5238fb986091cd9201c48d8c.png

Is this an existing mod?

3 hours ago, Bernieman123 said:

Is this an existing mod?

It's a bundle of pictures that you have to install manually and you can find them here on this thread. They have been posted sporadically across multiple posts and I checked a few pages back to see the more exact numbers but gave up once I was at 41 (there are some on this page but not that exact pic, I do know it's somewhere in here thought since I got it). Hope this helps and happy hunting :D so many amazing posts lately in such a short amount of time from so many talented modders xD I might not be vocal about it but I appreciate each and every one of you who posts here and other places ❤️.

On 5/17/2020 at 6:51 AM, sodacan said:

Class mod isn't finished. Anaertailin just posted the art he made for it. Isn't his mod.

I have the replacer here.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16Rb8NrRCinL78nuhYrN5nIJltjSyYAJ6

There is also an edit I made in there. This replacer just takes Anaertailin's succubus brigand replacer and plugs it into the Highwayman, so I just edited in the futa versions of the sprites and swapped over the combat animation files. I couldn't get the .atlas to work at first, but the guy who made this told me what to do.

Then I asked if I could host the edit on that page, and he acted offended by the question because he didn't like futa. Don't know why the fuck he uploaded the thing in the first place if that's what he cared about, nor why he would help me fix it. So here it is.

The walking and idle animations are just the succubus face pasted into a cloak that's "animated" by cutting it into three rectangles and wobbling them around. It's awful, and there unfortunately isn't anything I can currently do about it.

All of this guy's mods are half-baked and minimal effort using someone else's art. And he's awfully possessive of them.

Speaking of which: Almost every screenshot he's uploaded contains a skin or class that I have never seen before, clearly Jefuty and Anaertailin's work, and I've been a patron of both for quite a long time. I asked him where he got them, and all he said was they're not publicly available. That's the answer he gives to everyone who asks. I kept poking him and eventually got referred to a site called Afdian.

Basically Chinese Patreon. I would've been more than happy to toss another dollar at them to get access to the rest, but both methods of payment eventually lead to a brick wall that I cannot traverse. One of them will happily eat my card info, but won't let me actually use it. The other one won't even let me get that far. It wants me to find someone who has used the app for at least two weeks and have them scan the QR code on my screen to finish registration. And both of these are after demanding to know everything but by goddamn sex life.

The Chinese Emperor will clearly have a stroke if he doesn't have your genetic code on file and a GPS attached directly to your fucking brain stem.

I messaged Anaertailin for help about this. He vaguely asked me "Which one do you mean?" and I haven't gotten another response out of him in a week. I tried again today. We'll see what happens.

I won't lie, I'm more than a little salty about being stiffed on content that someone else is getting despite paying the same price.

Damn, thanks a lot ~ You guys are quite thorough when it comes to getting skins XD

15 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

Release - Harlot Class

Inside the file you will find 8 skins (SFW / NSFW), additionally I have attached my folder "dungeons" where I have modified the coloring for the game areas (WIP)

harlot.sprite.thumb.png.4251ddd86117a2cb2d8def8c1700da43.pngRequires: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1860840141

Credits

Base skin: Kairoszx (https://www.patreon.com/KairosZX)

Retex by Dan

HARLOT CLASS RESKIN.rar 39.25 MB · 164 downloads

Only now got to it, there's desync in nsfw skins on legs near vagina, not nitpicking whatsoever just imho if u'll gonna change it. But colour pallete is nice :3

42 minutes ago, Cod3_zZz said:

Only now got to it, there's desync in nsfw skins on legs near vagina, not nitpicking whatsoever just imho if u'll gonna change it. But colour pallete is nice :3

yes i also noticed it and made another version additionally but only for .combat animation the replacement will have to be done manually i will not :v

by the way, it is original nude skin problem....

fix.rar

2 hours ago, Cod3_zZz said:

yeah unfortunately this happens with reskins and edits not meant for the skele , cant be fixed unless you fiddle with it on another level , i would try my hand at mods and such if the cost of my aspiration didnt mean buying 2D spine for 300 beans 

1 hour ago, tyrantkingdiablo said:

yeah unfortunately this happens with reskins and edits not meant for the skele , cant be fixed unless you fiddle with it on another level , i would try my hand at mods and such if the cost of my aspiration didnt mean buying 2D spine for 300 beans 

Yeah, i wanted to make priscilla class after saw a pic on nexus of her, but 300 beans is tough for just one project, which may not be profitable at all.

I suppose that now I could try to modify the objects to interact, at the moment I can only add only images, so do not expect them to have animation, on the other hand there are many good images but they do not fit the artistic style of these objects that I want to modify, I suppose that I will look for a little .... unless someone wants to provide me with cartoon-style images to add, that are not preferred gore

rubble.png.c864fbb0d44d0e435b4c61f5cd605cf8.png

WIP1.rar

by the way I think I already found the perfect coloring for the "weald" area try it

Coloracion.rar

On 5/11/2020 at 6:41 AM, TronTiti said:

These are a couple of editing (I use a lot of aka6's art works since they are so good, albeit the futanari stuff because i'm not into it). Currently Ahri is my estate's caretaker. There are more, of course, especially for the Survivalist. Quote this and comment if you want the files and other buildings.

Screenshot (35).png

Screenshot (34).png

Hi my good sir it is possible to have your files. I really like Ahri and aka6 thanks in advance.

12 minutes ago, blakvoidwalker said:

Hi my good sir it is possible to have your files. I really like Ahri and aka6 thanks in advance.

I post 2 mods for that on page 48. Sorry if you are his futanari fan because I'm not into that, or I could say I dont like futanari girls with balls.

9 minutes ago, DanAlmeny said:

area illuminations

I don't even know how to look at those files. One have many colors, almost the same with others, but then how do these translate into which area using which color? Can you give me an example? Thanks.

36 minutes ago, TronTiti said:

I don't even know how to look at those files. One have many colors, almost the same with others, but then how do these translate into which area using which color? Can you give me an example? Thanks.

I think it will vary on some screens and others, but if what it does is an attempt to accommodate the lighting of the game, some areas of the original game are very bright, change that, just try it, here is the complete pack for the rest of the zones (I published it previously attached to my mods .....), replace the content in the "dungeons" folder and enter the game, the different zones and see the lighting changes, I am still developing it ....

Coloration-illumination WIP.rar