Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

8 hours ago, Omegas said:

Thanks for pointing it out. I don't mind futanari. Can you link the futanari one?

Alright, it's slightly hard to get working. The futanari skin is available here https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/808?tab=description

but that version of the mod doesn't actually work. Though apparently there's instructions on how to get it to work in the comments on that file. So your options are either doing that, or downloading the futanari skin from here and then downloading the steam version of the mod (there are two. The non-rebalanced version also crashes the game for me, might be the same issue as the nexus one) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1984808265      https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1836051076

then finding the mod folder inside your steam mods folder (program files/steam/steamapps/workshop/content) then you have to find the number for darkest dungeon for me it's 262060 but I don't know if that applies to everybody then you have to find the mod folder's number, just look for the most recently updated folder. Then put the futanari skin in there like it was another skin option.

Yeah, kind of annoying.

3 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

Release: New Mai Versión (Grave Robber) by Dan

Daharon sent me a message in private and provided me with the following link (https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/78146350), when seeing these new sprites for Mai, I was fascinated, I did a little research and I think it turns out that it has only remained in conceptual art and there is no mod or any other additional image about it; so I decided to "create" it myself ...

The cuts / editing / restoration / fixes of each of the sprites I have done manually, it was very exhausting, so I look forward to your comments and feedback.

Also, I made changes to the animations to match, obviously the basis of the work is the Niur animations.

NEW MAI VERSION GR by Dan.rar 4.65 MB · 38 downloads

I really like the new version, especially the loot animation :D  thanks for the work all the times, it looks really good for me

2 hours ago, Rosy-Rose said:

Hey dudes, I've been working off and on with my own total overhaul of the game's text/sprites using existing assets such as Lustiest Lair as a base. You can look at some of my previous posts here to see if you like it, but otherwise, you can PM me and I can try whipping up something fast for you. If you, say, just want the dialogue changes of lustiest lair then that's a really fast thing that I could whip up for you and I could share it with the rest of the forum if anyone wanted that too.

Now that I'm done with finals I intend to put a lot more time into making my overhaul. I'll probably make some list of changes that you guys can preview in the event that you might want to try it too, or at the very least, try and implement your own changes from it. For example, I'll make a very accessible word doc of all my dialogue changes so you guys can copy and paste them for your own purposes if you find them likeable.

Anyways, let me know if any of you guys would like any help with modding your own games.

Yeah i like basicaly everything about lustiest lair except the extra monsters, bosses and trinkets, that really throws me off, all the other stuff is great.

Also i wouldn't need the npc and hero replacers, those i throw together myself mostly

1 hour ago, whateverdontcare said:

Alright, it's slightly hard to get working. The futanari skin is available here https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/808?tab=description

but that version of the mod doesn't actually work. Though apparently there's instructions on how to get it to work in the comments on that file. So your options are either doing that, or downloading the futanari skin from here and then downloading the steam version of the mod (there are two. The non-rebalanced version also crashes the game for me, might be the same issue as the nexus one) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1984808265      https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1836051076

then finding the mod folder inside your steam mods folder (program files/steam/steamapps/workshop/content) then you have to find the number for darkest dungeon for me it's 262060 but I don't know if that applies to everybody then you have to find the mod folder's number, just look for the most recently updated folder. Then put the futanari skin in there like it was another skin option.

Yeah, kind of annoying.

Awesome, thank you.

22 minutes ago, DarkAuron said:

Looks like the Deepest Depravity mod doesn't work anymore with the newest update/release of the circus dlc ?

A lot of mods aren't working after the new DLC. My hypothesis is that it has to due with the localization files. Previously the game used .loc files, but with this new DLC they changed it to only read .loc2 files. I have ZERO FUCKING IDEA WHY THEY WOULD DO THAT. From what I can tell, they're literally the exact same thing.

Anyways, here's that trimmed down version of Lustiest Lair. I was able to remove all the monsters and trinkets, but because DD is currently held together by duct tape and glue, I also had to remove the new quirks, buffs, traits, and journal pages in order to ensure that the mod is perfectly stable without doing an entire playthough to test it myself.

Here you are. Let me know if there's any issues or crashes. I'll be sure to scream into my pillow and cry if so.

https://mega.nz/folder/YNl2gayI#gkJlEQu35eDLUaDymWb9ig

24 minutes ago, Rosy-Rose said:

A lot of mods aren't working after the new DLC. My hypothesis is that it has to due with the localization files. Previously the game used .loc files, but with this new DLC they changed it to only read .loc2 files. I have ZERO FUCKING IDEA WHY THEY WOULD DO THAT. From what I can tell, they're literally the exact same thing.

Anyways, here's that trimmed down version of Lustiest Lair. I was able to remove all the monsters and trinkets, but because DD is currently held together by duct tape and glue, I also had to remove the new quirks, buffs, traits, and journal pages in order to ensure that the mod is perfectly stable without doing an entire playthough to test it myself.

Here you are. Let me know if there's any issues or crashes. I'll be sure to scream into my pillow and cry if so.

https://mega.nz/folder/YNl2gayI#gkJlEQu35eDLUaDymWb9ig

Awesome, thank you! The additional journals are fine to miss, i would only want the edited original ones anyway. the quirks are a bit sad but i will test it now on a new save and will tell the results, thanks again ^^

Edit: Oh you meant the Additional quirks and buffs, that's fine, i really like the "vanilla" game with just changes to the existing stuff, and nothing added, the quirks/kinks are still renamed which i like :D 

4 hours ago, Tarzys said:

pls share,also i would like to mod dd but i dont know anything about coding so yeah i would like some help

Okay, I've spent the better part of the last two hours making this document. It details all of my planned changes for the monsters and dungeons.

I'll be making some more docs on what I play to do for the curios, estate, text strings, and whatnot

Also worth mentioning, you can add comments to the doc if you'd like to leave feedback or what you'd like to see

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WRcy0v7em4shRurxsXUgYryMT2GmjxPpQwsa406G72A/edit?usp=sharing

Preview of what the word doc looks like:

image.png.c144c7b27c0559ab234a7b3e52ad32fd.png

On 5/26/2020 at 6:13 AM, DanAlmeny said:

FIX 2: BUNNY VERSION (Grave Robber) (Niur)

- Subtle fixes, head, skin shine, feet and new more immersive color palettes (SFW / NSFW)

grave_robber.sprite.png.68cd9fc14cc2ffef63688b6bf562550b.png

image.png.de344de276b3d3bf461e29e9a70fc81d.pngI REALLY LIKE THIS  COLOR VERSION,CAN YOU MAKE R-18 VERSION

6 hours ago, Rosy-Rose said:

Oh, what the fuck? That broke a bunch of my mods, glad at least I know why...RIP

1 hour ago, onionzhang said:

THAT IS COOL BRO

yes well, the art is great but it is just a pain to see the animations .walk /.combat/.idle, on the part of the legs...  although it is understandable since the base of the leper is difficult to modify...

868-1563813888-1655139204.png.aff9d1a582cba46489a618ee383a14ee.png
In itself after many tests, I think I got the solution, it is not perfect, yes, and I do not think I can perfect it anymore, but it is much better and more realistic than the animation offered by niur, it will be ready in a few more days, I also thought about add some extra palettes ...

Spoiler

animation .walk, it is still in the testing process but this will be the final projectleper.sprite_walk.png.b85523de3f7529734934734026e2afc9.png

The fact that no one has uploaded the newest Anaer monster mods tells me that non one is buying them in these current times.   

Saw that coming.     Hope these give me money modders don't quit when more people lose their ability to donate anything at all.   

Or they will draw the wrath of the industry eventually.   Ruining it for everyone.    Darkest Dungeon 2 online only heavy DRM no Workshop ruined it.   

Modding rules 1.png

12 hours ago, Rosy-Rose said:

smarter.png.14b98fc1fd2b094ad0472408c339002f.png

Work smarter, not harder, my dude.

8 hours ago, Peruse said:

Does anyone know any good female houndmaster skins? I'm not a big fan of NIUR's, not to mention I haven't seen a lot of variety in skins for the class at all.

I have two for now. 

NaNa skin is pretty good.  

Anaer's one is good.    For whatever reason it's on Steam and we don't have to resort to begging or paying for it like whipped little soybean simps :)   

houndmaster.sprite.camp.png

houndmaster_guild_header.png

NaNa Houndmaster.zip Equinox Houndmaster.zip

29 minutes ago, Toki Wartooth said:

The fact that no one has uploaded the newest Anaer monster mods tells me that non one is buying them in these current times.   

Saw that coming.     Hope these give me money modders don't quit when more people lose their ability to donate anything at all.   

Or they will draw the wrath of the industry eventually.   Ruining it for everyone.    Darkest Dungeon 2 online only heavy DRM no Workshop ruined it.   

21 minutes ago, Toki Wartooth said:

I have two for now. 

NaNa skin is pretty good.  

Anaer's one is good.    For whatever reason it's on Steam and we don't have to resort to begging or paying for it like whipped little soybean simps :)   

Do you ever stop?

He has 634 patrons and makes $1398 a month. The fact of the matter is we want him to keep making them, and we don't care what crybabies like you think about it. Some of us still think artists should be paid for their work, and are willing to part with 0.25% of our monthly income to do it. Eating one less taco a month isn't that hard.

You will live without a few skin mods for a video game, I promise.

I have Houndmaster skins, but I sure as hell am not giving them to someone like you.

27 minutes ago, sodacan said:

smarter.png.14b98fc1fd2b094ad0472408c339002f.png

Work smarter, not harder, my dude.

Oh believe me, I know how easy of a fix it is on the end of the mod creator. You could manually fix it all in less than 2 minutes. I just don't get why they would change from .loc to .loc2 when they know it's going to destroy any mod that changes or adds text, especially when you consider how many authors might not update their mods. It's just a bunch of unnecessary stress for the mod community.

28 minutes ago, Rosy-Rose said:

You could manually fix it all in less than 2 minutes. I just don't get why they would change from .loc to .loc2 when they know it's going to destroy any mod that changes or adds text, especially when you consider how many authors might not update their mods. It's just a bunch of unnecessary stress for the mod community.

We may never know I guess. Might have something to do with future plans.