Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

6 hours ago, lorddraco1993 said:

does anyone have any classes this guy made ?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=847481187&searchtext=mage

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994761245

he got but hurt and deleted all of it ,i have read he had a white mage class maybe something else cant check his steam page because the numbskull has set it to private and with such a generic name the chance of actually finding anything is low

so maybe anyone here has something of the guy?

*can ya'll stop ignoring my post ,just give me an answer*

People are ignoring your post because nobody has this small insignificant mod. This is an erotic mod forum. Stop asking.

1 hour ago, AlcorRadiance said:

skeleton_common_wip.png

Another WIP, I was wondering what to do for the corpse one... Something lewd? Or rather something more corpse-like?

I'm not entirely clear, what is your objective? Are they just art illustrations or are you going to create animation files and add it as a replacement for game enemies?

需要幫助我修改“ loading_screen”出現以下文本     

“”“無法打開EON文件” loading_screen / loading_screen.layout.darkset“

如果文件為空,則將其刪除''''''

我不知道這件事

A reminder to all of you to back up your mods somewhere else on your computer or flash drives.

I just unintentionally deleted ALL 11 GB of my DD mods and projects without having any backup with the exception of my current WIP overhaul, and now I gotta scour the thread and workshops again in shame.

Don't be like me, back up your shit and don't be an idiot.

6 hours ago, Rosy-Rose said:

A reminder to all of you to back up your mods somewhere else on your computer or flash drives.

I just unintentionally deleted ALL 11 GB of my DD mods and projects without having any backup with the exception of my current WIP overhaul, and now I gotta scour the thread and workshops again in shame.

Damn, if that happens to me I would honestly leave this game, luck

8 hours ago, Rosy-Rose said:

11GB? That's a lot of work gone with a click or two. My mods folder is only 7GB. 

1 hour ago, Tarzys said:

are you still working on these  ?,they look neat

Sorry I'm busy with school project atm. Just check out this forum in free time. Other than text replacement in the hamlet, what do you suggest I should work on with this mod?

1 hour ago, TronTiti said:

11GB? That's a lot of work gone with a click or two. My mods folder is only 7GB. 

Sorry I'm busy with school project atm. Just check out this forum in free time. Other than text replacement in the hamlet, what do you suggest I should work on with this mod?

oh well take your time and related with what should you add maybe trinkets or curios text replacement,i would suggest trinket skins but im not sure if thats possible anyways good luck ill keep looking forward your works :)

On 5/22/2020 at 3:50 PM, DanAlmeny said:

I am starting with the sunward isles mod, those who play with this mod, do you find environments of this type or lore?

ship.entrance_room_wall.png.306b95c57b431d3de363deb08c75b8d6.png

That's a great mod. But I have a problem with the farmstead. The game crashes when I tried to enter in Endless harvest. Is there a way to fix the mod?