Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

6 minutes ago, DanAlmeny said:

anyone know if more updates came out for the ushiro class ?, I get errors in the localization, blue text

Downloading the file from the dropbox link today indicates the last update was on the 16th based on file modified dates. The last time it was updated before that was the 10th. The next update might be this weekend, or at least I hope so. The class has crashed on transformation with a 99% success rate. I was able to transform once but only once after updating to the May 16th update.

30 minutes ago, Avatier said:

Downloading the file from the dropbox link today indicates the last update was on the 16th based on file modified dates. The last time it was updated before that was the 10th. The next update might be this weekend, or at least I hope so. The class has crashed on transformation with a 99% success rate. I was able to transform once but only once after updating to the May 16th update.

You can provide me the link, in my history this link appears, I give it and it takes me to a version of before 10, I think it is the same one that I have and that I downloaded some time agoscreenshot_34.png.a0280369c2a3c849a5fd8c0125e6bd32.png

1 minute ago, DanAlmeny said:

You can provide me the link, in my history this link appears, I give it and it takes me to a version of before 10, I think it is the same one that I have and that I downloaded some time agoscreenshot_34.png.a0280369c2a3c849a5fd8c0125e6bd32.png

Ah yes, that date there is actually when the file was first uploaded to dropbox. It doesn't have a "last updated" field. I had to manually check the files inside the .zip to see what was changed. The May 16th update, updates the skeleton files (probably in an attempt to fix the crashes) as well as the localization file. There might be more but I have to dive deeper.

8 minutes ago, Avatier said:

Ah yes, that date there is actually when the file was first uploaded to dropbox. It doesn't have a "last updated" field. I had to manually check the files inside the .zip to see what was changed. The May 16th update, updates the skeleton files (probably in an attempt to fix the crashes) as well as the localization file. There might be more but I have to dive deeper.

I suppose that I will only change the .loc files, because the rest of the mod works very well, and I don't have any blocking, although I do feel that the class is somewhat weak, although I can edit its statistics, thanks for the data.

6 minutes ago, DanAlmeny said:

I suppose that I will only change the .loc files, because the rest of the mod works very well, and I don't have any blocking, although I do feel that the class is somewhat weak, although I can edit its statistics, thanks for the data.

If it isn't too much I'd like to check out your older version since I'm stuck to using only half the kit since the transformation causes the game to CTD every time.

My ushiro is 9th~ or so, sometimes crashes/ sometimes doesn't, dunno which tickles its fancy, but used her for 4~ days in a row and had no crashes occur, its just wierd like that. And she's nowhere near underpowered as Dan said, just drop that 3rd skill non stop and burst pretty much anything, and had one in farmstead, 1 hit ko sleeper with decimation ?

24 minutes ago, Avatier said:

If it isn't too much I'd like to check out your older version since I'm stuck to using only half the kit since the transformation causes the game to CTD every time.

Now I don't have time, I'll pass it to you later, I already have to sleep :v; well the little thing I notice is that the animation files are the same and there are no changes the only change I saw was in a sprite and it was only the color of some letters in Japanese, I suppose it is a problem with your mod list, try to put it at the end

screenshot_35.png.2bb3e61a28ec047fb2e07da795544995.png

2 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

Now I don't have time, I'll pass it to you later, I already have to sleep :v; well the little thing I notice is that the animation files are the same and there are no changes the only change I saw was in a sprite and it was only the color of some letters in Japanese, I suppose it is a problem with your mod list, try to put it at the end

screenshot_35.png.2bb3e61a28ec047fb2e07da795544995.png

I'll give the mod list a shuffle and see what happens though having it load at highest priority is borked. I'll put it in the bottom and on top again to see what happens.

Edit: No luck so far. It's definitely a problem with the .skel and the .atlas file as I first suspected. Those files were ones that did get modified from May 10th to the 16th even though the file sizes didn't change. I'll play around some more with it and see what happens. I really wished DD had a crash log and not just the debug output it has now.

A closer look at the buff, ability and effect files also indicate that everything is 100% valid. A different class with custom transformations works fine (Lamia) as well as any one based on the vanilla skeleton (Abomination, Werewolf).

The file does come with an Abomination replacer which replaces the Abom with Ushiro. Using the skel and atlas data still results in a crash but I'll make 100% sure by using the replacer and see if it explodes on itself.

Edit 2: The Abom replacer worked right until the transform and then it promptly crashed. Something in the Attack Transform atlas and skel files are breaking it.

Edit 3: I've implemented a work around by replacing the Attack Transform files with the ones for the Abomination. Sure it's a glitchy mass of white boxes but it's better than it crashing every time.

4 hours ago, Avatier said:

I'll give the mod list a shuffle and see what happens though having it load at highest priority is borked. I'll put it in the bottom and on top again to see what happens.

Edit: No luck so far. It's definitely a problem with the .skel and the .atlas file as I first suspected. Those files were ones that did get modified from May 10th to the 16th even though the file sizes didn't change. I'll play around some more with it and see what happens. I really wished DD had a crash log and not just the debug output it has now.

A closer look at the buff, ability and effect files also indicate that everything is 100% valid. A different class with custom transformations works fine (Lamia) as well as any one based on the vanilla skeleton (Abomination, Werewolf).

The file does come with an Abomination replacer which replaces the Abom with Ushiro. Using the skel and atlas data still results in a crash but I'll make 100% sure by using the replacer and see if it explodes on itself.

Edit 2: The Abom replacer worked right until the transform and then it promptly crashed. Something in the Attack Transform atlas and skel files are breaking it.

Edit 3: I've implemented a work around by replacing the Attack Transform files with the ones for the Abomination. Sure it's a glitchy mass of white boxes but it's better than it crashing every time.

image.png.e0a48c8655d0c04c12a86a6290a96a59.png

emm

8 hours ago, Avatier said:

It sounds serious, well I pass my entire folder to you, I also added the latest updates, I kept the animations just in case, I tried and did not notice many changes or errors, the bad thing is that I still have the problem in localization (blue letters), well. ..
Completely delete the ushiro folder and put my folder, and activate it in your mod list, put it as low as possible.

PS: I also added a custom mask, I like the design of ushiro, but I was a bit disgusted by that serious attitude in all sprites, so I made a smiling version :D !!!...

ushiro.sprite.attack_claw.png.715a6144f183f9c3d02b78f78665a3ec.png

ushiro project DX.rar

47 minutes ago, DanAlmeny said:

It sounds serious, well I pass my entire folder to you, I also added the latest updates, I kept the animations just in case, I tried and did not notice many changes or errors, the bad thing is that I still have the problem in localization (blue letters), well. ..
Completely delete the ushiro folder and put my folder, and activate it in your mod list, put it as low as possible.

PS: I also added a custom mask, I like the design of ushiro, but I was a bit disgusted by that serious attitude in all sprites, so I made a smiling version :D !!!...

ushiro.sprite.attack_claw.png.715a6144f183f9c3d02b78f78665a3ec.png

ushiro project DX.rar 28.13 MB · 18 downloads

So this file is the class fixed? I use the skin as abomination class. 

9 hours ago, Cod3_zZz said:

My ushiro is 9th~ or so, sometimes crashes/ sometimes doesn't, dunno which tickles its fancy, but used her for 4~ days in a row and had no crashes occur, its just wierd like that. And she's nowhere near underpowered as Dan said, just drop that 3rd skill non stop and burst pretty much anything, and had one in farmstead, 1 hit ko sleeper with decimation ?

I also had that problem, surely you are playing on "Darkest" difficulty, with my many modifications, classes and enemies added and modifications to the statistics of the original heroes, the enemies became very weak, so it no longer seemed to be a challenge for me and I was going to leave the game, but I decided to give it one more chance so my new games started on "bloodmoon" difficulty but the bad thing was that the opposite happened, now the enemies were too strong and quickly reached the limit of deaths and my game ended; at least the difficulty went up and the attacks felt a little more balanced, so I installed the following mods to compensate for some bugs:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1425215747 (This one here modifies many things like the enemies difficulty and eliminates the limits in the bloodmoon difficulty, I always try to keep it as high as possible in my mod list)

this one too (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1438310168)

additionally I use this replacement for the original game classes and it combines very well with the above mentioned mods: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1776740794 (there is also a version for the dlcs)

11 minutes ago, Yaralan said:

So this file is the class fixed? I use the skin as abomination class. 

mmm it works for me, just try it, the majority of incompatibility in mods are due to problems in loading your list of mods, you have to know how to balance it, sometimes you also have to modify certain files manually so that everything works

9 minutes ago, DanAlmeny said:

I also had that problem, surely you are playing on "Darkest" difficulty, with my many modifications, classes and enemies added and modifications to the statistics of the original heroes, the enemies became very weak, so it no longer seemed to be a challenge for me and I was going to leave the game, but I decided to give it one more chance so my new games started on "bloodmoon" difficulty but the bad thing was that the opposite happened, now the enemies were too strong and quickly reached the limit of deaths and my game ended; at least the difficulty went up and the attacks felt a little more balanced, so I installed the following mods to compensate for some bugs:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1425215747 (This one here modifies many things like the enemies difficulty and eliminates the limits in the bloodmoon difficulty, I always try to keep it as high as possible in my mod list)

this one too (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1438310168)

additionally I use this replacement for the original game classes and it combines very well with the above mentioned mods: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1776740794 (there is also a version for the dlcs)

Nah, i never meant that she's op, she's just stronger abomination in my opinion + i don't like abomination at all(werewolf too) so she's my jam. And about difficulty - i have plenty with added enemies.  My ushiro dmg rocks when i pick 2 trinkets that add dmg/crit/+stress so without stress healer she's busted :DD

Thanks, I'll take a look and see if the skeleton breaks otherwise I'll continue using the workaround. As for the custom mask, I do know the newest version by default has the super smug smile on all the time, including the eyeless version. The abomination replacer has all the very serious faces instead.

Edit: Sadly it's still broken. Thanks for the file though. It was still worth a shot to check. I'll continue using the workaround for now.

6 hours ago, meika1 said:

image.png.e0a48c8655d0c04c12a86a6290a96a59.png

emm

Big thonk. At least I'm not the only one with a 99.99% failure rate. I thought I was going crazy or my mod list.

As for difficulty you can consider The Nightmare (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=953578540&searchtext=nightmare). It adds a tier higher than Champion onto all dungeons and if you really want to test your skills as well as unique items to boot. It also adds the Hamlet as a location for runs. It does have issues with mods that add new locations and will need a patch for things like Sunward Isles.

I also run Scarlet Ruins and it's associated patch (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1185524317) (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1202953878&searchtext=scarlet+ruins). Scarlet Ruins adds it's own set of new items, bosses and curios as well as adding in Diablo style monster modifiers to all dungeons that can pop-up.

1 hour ago, Dark Leviathan said:

Dan, you plan on making any more backgrounds? Despite what some may think, I thought they were amazing. Tried doing some myself, but they were not as good. Would love if you made some backgrounds for courtyard/hamlet areas.

I never stopped production, but now it is much slower than before, when I finish an acceptable amount (for weald and warrens) I will share it privately

screenshot_40.png.6c5cf1e047f4821d73ec59c5c2984328.png

I also have in mind to update my previous packages that I released for crypts and cove, it was a very serious mistake to make the corridors in cove (my first package), I have deleted my files for the corridors, and increased the rooms. There is much to update, now that I am modifying the lighting in the play areas, many of these backgrounds no longer suit my personal tastes, so one of these days I will review my backgrounds and adjust them

this review will be made public (cove / crypts)

Spoiler

have some that I suppose are to your liking ;)

warrens.room_wall.effigyC.png.065a683e63a92745c7470a2687b0ac84.pngwarrens.room_wall.sewersB.png.fdf56ea347260cdac2855948fa78fa86.pngwarrens.room_wall.ductC.png.0247409699fec371c8a521e1e2c03fa5.pngwarrens.room_wall.barracksA.png.087c1fdf62c90a14fab554bfcb939674.pngwarrens.room_wall.ritual.png.9f520555f2961391ac391e9e3478ca3c.png

11 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

I also have in mind to update my previous packages that I released for crypts and cove, it was a very serious mistake to make the corridors in cove (my first package), I have deleted my files for the corridors, and increased the rooms. There is much to update, now that I am modifying the lighting in the play areas, many of these backgrounds no longer suit my personal tastes, so one of these days I will review my backgrounds and adjust them

this review will be made public (cove / crypts)

Reveal hidden contents

Awesome work my dude, as always. Really love the second pick, looks almost like a giant girl from a dimensional portal. The third pic with ahri tho it may fit better in the cove dude to the ocean green tentacles, don't you think?

1 hour ago, lorddraco1993 said:

does anyone have any classes this guy made ?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=847481187&searchtext=mage

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994761245

he got but hurt and deleted all of it ,i have read he had a white mage class maybe something else cant check his steam page because the numbskull has set it to private and with such a generic name the chance of actually finding anything is low

so maybe anyone here has something of the guy?

*can ya'll stop ignoring my post ,just give me an answer*

no

1 hour ago, DanAlmeny said:

I am starting with the sunward isles mod, those who play with this mod, do you find environments of this type or lore?

ship.entrance_room_wall.png.306b95c57b431d3de363deb08c75b8d6.png

Yo I intend to download the mod after I kill the viscount or finish the last pounder boss in the wield. Is it good? Also any recommended classes to fit the atmosphere? Already have shadow walker for a ninja. Dont like Wraith since he's too similar to bounty hunter. Perhaps Ronin?