Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

2020年5月25日上午12点49分,DanAlmeny说:

FIX:MAI版本(严重盗贼)

我正在为一些口罩进行修复,Shiranui Mai是我最喜欢的角色之一,但Niur的放置所为很棒,但是在动画中,走路时看到他的脚如何变形实在令人头疼,我尝试了各种解决此问题的方法,但是原始文件有很多限制,所以我只能选择为腿添加一些内衣...
也可以修复皮肤光泽

grave_robber.sprite.investigate.png.dc0dde9c7306e316e24f57e4e404deb4.png

如果您想查看更多修复程序,请发表评论...

???

Update on my list of monster changes:

-Added credits for where I got the various monster sprites

-Added red text for what attacks will be renamed

-Added more information on planned changes

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WRcy0v7em4shRurxsXUgYryMT2GmjxPpQwsa406G72A/edit?usp=sharing

image.png.f7ed9d1eec9804aca055380cfea0b30c.png

Additionally, I've gotten started on the text changes.

This document will be changing greatly over the next few days, so tune in every now and then if you want to see what's changed.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mRb0XCz0i2EZCu0ofx0NYK68Pxh-uYS80GPQ8S5dQTY/edit?usp=sharing

Okay so uh, I renamed all the .loc files to .loc2, and the save wouldn't load.

I removed all the numbers from the front of every .loc2 file, and the save wouldn't load.

I bin'd every modfiles.txt file, and the save loaded.

But...

Uh...

20200531033057_1.jpg.3790c84ae24120e669dec0d8df3e88ac.jpg20200531033245_1.jpg.e180b5638223c5955c73508de9f92657.jpg20200531033315_1.jpg.484aa615d8fe15296283caffa8cbd500.jpg

Almost every string seems to be broken. I don't even know where to begin trying to solve this.

41 minutes ago, sodacan said:

Okay so uh, I renamed all the .loc files to .loc2, and the save wouldn't load.

I removed all the numbers from the front of every .loc2 file, and the save wouldn't load.

I bin'd every modfiles.txt file, and the save loaded.

But...

Uh...

Almost every string seems to be broken. I don't even know where to begin trying to solve this.

So much for thinking smarter and not harder, lmao

Jokes aside, I think I have an idea of how to solve your problem, assuming that I'm understanding your issue correctly.

If you're using a mod that has its own .loc files (e.g; 123456789_english), you'll want to do the following:

1) go to steam/steamapps/common/DarkestDungeon/localization

2) move everything in the localization folder to a temporary location, but keep localization.bat

3) copy the XML files that your mod uses to DarkestDungeon/localization

4) run localization.bat

5) take the new .loc2 files and rename them to what your mod previously used (e.g; 12345679_english)

6) move these new .loc2 files to your mods localization folder

7) delete everything you moved to DarkestDungeon/localization except for localization.bat

8.) move all the vanilla files you previously back into DarkestDungeon/localization

In theory, that should give you the text you want without any issues. If you need some sort of demonstration then I can try showing you over discord screenshare.

I apologize if it is wrong to post this here but did anyone ever finish this? or would anyone finish it? this was supposed to be new skin then new class then more, I know little about making class for DD if anyone would make a skin out of this

I can turn skin mods in to simple new class (I have few of them if anyone interested)

Harbinger 1.jpg

Harbinger 2.png

4 hours ago, Rosy-Rose said:

So much for thinking smarter and not harder, lmao

Yep. Open mouth, insert foot, chew vigorously. Goddammit.

4 hours ago, Rosy-Rose said:

If you're using a mod that has its own .loc files (e.g; 123456789_english), you'll want to do the following:

1) go to steam/steamapps/common/DarkestDungeon/localization

2) move everything in the localization folder to a temporary location, but keep localization.bat

3) copy the XML files that your mod uses to DarkestDungeon/localization

4) run localization.bat

5) take the new .loc2 files and rename them to what your mod previously used (e.g; 12345679_english)

6) move these new .loc2 files to your mods localization folder

7) delete everything you moved to DarkestDungeon/localization except for localization.bat

8.) move all the vanilla files you previously back into DarkestDungeon/localization

I remember having to do this with some mods I helped localize. But even just recently, fixing the strings for another mod wouldn't actually work (nor would the save run) until the new file names did not have the ID prefix. That's why I did it this way.

And the save wouldn't run before I did, so if this is the problem then I don't know what other problem I fixed to get into the game in the first place. Unless the update messed with how that last one sorted itself out or something.

140.png.dc2c84c7f91689f6d71b250d90086954.png

And yeah, I really don't want to do that and then have it not work. Are you sure? If you're really sure then I'll give it a shot. I'll have to sleep on an efficient way to do it.

2 hours ago, hilme said:

I apologize if it is wrong to post this here but did anyone ever finish this? or would anyone finish it? this was supposed to be new skin then new class then more, I know little about making class for DD if anyone would make a skin out of this

I can turn skin mods in to simple new class (I have few of them if anyone interested)

Harbinger 1.jpg

Harbinger 2.png

Never seen that one anywhere but judging by movesets of these pictures its a hellion reskin, maaaybe helion rework based class which was never finished as of date.

22 minutes ago, sodacan said:

I remember having to do this with some mods I helped localize. But even just recently, fixing the strings for another mod wouldn't actually work (nor would the save run) until the new file names did not have the ID prefix. That's why I did it this way.

And the save wouldn't run before I did, so if this is the problem then I don't know what other problem I fixed to get into the game in the first place. Unless the update messed with how that last one sorted itself out or something.

And yeah, I really don't want to do that and then have it not work. Are you sure? If you're really sure then I'll give it a shot. I'll have to sleep on an efficient way to do it.

I can't be 100% sure, since I don't know what mods you're using or how you have them implemented into your game. But if you want to attach a mod you're using to your last message I can try to validate my little hypothesis. Otherwise, you might just want to wait for the various mod authors to update their creations.

10 hours ago, sodacan said:

Do you ever stop?

He has 634 patrons and makes $1398 a month. The fact of the matter is we want him to keep making them, and we don't care what crybabies like you think about it. Some of us still think artists should be paid for their work, and are willing to part with 0.25% of our monthly income to do it. Eating one less taco a month isn't that hard.

You will live without a few skin mods for a video game, I promise.

I have Houndmaster skins, but I sure as hell am not giving them to someone like you.

dayum.

With that said, I'm out of work at the moment because of a global pandemic, but can you point me in the direction of some artists who did make houndmaster skins? I ought to treat myself a little.

"Wraith in 2k" (steam nickname) issued a new NPC picture for the Guild : the Vampire Hunter Guildmaster.

Here's the Steam link (did'nt found it at NexusMods) : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2114280497

There is some interesting variants (clothes, demonic, futanari,..) in the Special Edit folder. Two examples of the result in game :

Nude version :

GuildVampireHunter01.jpg.9409bb7e5eea1fd18a554a451159239e.jpg

Corrupted version :

GuildVampireHunter02.jpg.82f8c2139987a5958580c1478db3c919.jpg

That's a very nice and very clean work, and that's match very well the DD theme !  Thanks to him or her.

8 hours ago, hilme said:

Harbinger 1.jpg

Harbinger 2.png

Sure if you are willing to share

share all you can i guess?

( pretty plz)

15 hours ago, Toki Wartooth said:

The fact that no one has uploaded the newest Anaer monster mods tells me that non one is buying them in these current times.   

Saw that coming.     Hope these give me money modders don't quit when more people lose their ability to donate anything at all.   

Or they will draw the wrath of the industry eventually.   Ruining it for everyone.    Darkest Dungeon 2 online only heavy DRM no Workshop ruined it.   

Modding rules 1.png

actually im just lazy, er...Tell me which ones you want for anaertalin and ill hook you up i guess

Edit: No, Really. im one of the 50$ a month ppl so i can share whatever you want lol