Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

1 hour ago, TronTiti said:

Anyone tested my 3rd version of antiquarian girl yet? Cod3 u there? Lots of download yet no one has given feedback.

Also does anyone have NIUR new Man at arm skin? Looks really good.

Its fine all and all, but i mentioned it b4 and it still wierd, like hand that holds that bottle (or what it is i forgot) is not connected at all to the main body, like its floating on her own accord (because default antiquarian has more to the torso to it with her robe it looks coherent, but while u changed torso it became what it is - disconnected). Second one is tits, which a big ball of skin color, which can be random in some places. just install your skin urself and go for short run - just to look at it.

1 hour ago, DanAlmeny said:

by the way.....
Free sample ... (trial)
In the end to make things easier, I only made changes to hair and eyes, I wanted to make changes to the outfit, but it turned out to be too much work, so I simplified it.
When I started testing my designs, now it turns out that the color does not adapt to some game lighting, at the moment I am looking for a solution, or maybe I just upload it as it is?, due to limitations in some sprites I had to improvise, so If you notice something strange, well I did the best I could, comment on my progress

harlot.sprite.thumb.png.475da8d5f62659ac15dcc0435561a206.png

harlot_A.rar 5.31 MB · 13 downloads

Seen - played - well done. Played only 1 time due to limitation of my selection of maps but full run hasn't seen any issues on skin.

1 hour ago, Cod3_zZz said:

Its fine all and all, but i mentioned it b4 and it still wierd, like hand that holds that bottle (or what it is i forgot) is not connected at all to the main body, like its floating on her own accord (because default antiquarian has more to the torso to it with her robe it looks coherent, but while u changed torso it became what it is - disconnected). Second one is tits, which a big ball of skin color, which can be random in some places. just install your skin urself and go for short run - just to look at it.

Almost there... Her right arm is not that bad imo.

Screenshot (42).jpg

are these the mods your trying to install?

fool .zip

what i mean is grab the skin you want probably named Fool_D , or Fool_G or something yes? , right click the mod skin you want and rename it too Fool_A and delete the OLD Fool_A from the steam file OR simply , 

grab this file and replace your fool file if they are the mods you want        

The "mod files" file greatly limits what you can modify within the installed mods, because it is a preconfiguration with the original files, it indicates to the game that out of these files it will not load new ones, therefore you cannot add anything to the game like masks, deleting this file and disabling the automatic updates of the game will allow you to modify everything you want

screenshot_30.png.56d4d723080f0b7aa1ebcdbc053aada6.png

Just now, DanAlmeny said:

The "mod files" file greatly limits what you can modify within the installed mods, because it is a preconfiguration with the original files, it indicates to the game that out of these files it will not load new ones, therefore you cannot add anything to the game like masks, deleting this file and disabling the automatic updates of the game will allow you to modify everything you want

screenshot_30.png.56d4d723080f0b7aa1ebcdbc053aada6.png

cool beans , thanks

3 hours ago, irondead said:

I just tested your skin for the antiquarian and it's a really good job. ATM, one of the best skin for this character. 

Its adaptation of existing skin drawing, not fully finished, but yet a good job indeed.