Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

7 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

FIX: MAI VERSION (Grave Robber)

I am making some fixes for some masks, Shiranui Mai is one of my favorite characters, what Niur did is great, however, in the animation .walk it is a tremendous headache to see how his feet deform when walking, I have tried to various ways to fix this problem, but there are many limitations with the original files, so I only had the option to add some lingerie for the legs ...
Also fix skin shine

grave_robber.sprite.investigate.png.dc0dde9c7306e316e24f57e4e404deb4.png

Comment if you want to see more fixes ...

grave_robber_B.rar 3.96 MB · 85 downloads

Damn, your good~ 

7 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

I am making some fixes for some masks, Shiranui Mai is one of my favorite characters, what Niur did is great, however, in the animation .walk it is a tremendous headache to see how his feet deform when walking, I have tried to various ways to fix this problem, but there are many limitations with the original files, so I only had the option to add some lingerie for the legs ...
Also fix skin shine

grave_robber.sprite.investigate.png.dc0dde9c7306e316e24f57e4e404deb4.png

Comment if you want to see more fixes ...

grave_robber_B.rar 3.96 MB · 90 downloads

Would love to see some more! Thank you for your hard work!

12 hours ago, TronTiti said:

Sorry I'm busy with school project atm. Just check out this forum in free time. Other than text replacement in the hamlet, what do you suggest I should work on with this mod?

If you'd like some inspiration for replacing text in other parts of the game then feel free to message me.

I've already replaced all the curio strings for my own overhaul and have changed some of the loot/outcomes to match what I wanted.

I've also done a lot of text for other parts of the game and just love to come up with new ideas in general, so I'd be more than happy to collaborate, as stuff we'd come up with might also be good for my own mod too :^)

Some examples of the stuff I did:

Spoiler

<entry id="str_curio_title_decorative_urn"><![CDATA[Cum-Filled Urn]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_content_decorative_urn"><![CDATA[An urn filled to the brim with foul smelling semen...]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_tooltip_investigate_decorative_urn"><![CDATA[Conduct a taste test...]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_decorative_urn_nothing"><![CDATA[The sperm is too foul to drink...]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_decorative_urn_loot"><![CDATA[The sperm is good enough to drink!]]></entry>

Being that I changed the urn to be cum-oriented, I also made the loot gained be only cum.

Additionally, I also got some horse stuff as well. Similarly, I made a successful looting (or fucking, I suppose) result in an excessive amount of cum provisions.

<entry id="str_curio_title_confession_booth"><![CDATA[Confession Booth]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_content_confession_booth"><![CDATA[A massive horsecock hangs from the window, precum oozing from its tip...]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_tooltip_investigate_confession_booth"><![CDATA[Buttfuck the horsecock...]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_confession_booth_loot"><![CDATA[The cock is far too big...]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_confession_booth_loot"><![CDATA[The cock erupts with sperm, filling every inch of her bowel!]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_confession_booth_effect"><![CDATA[The massive cock makes her squirt uncontrollably!]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_confession_booth_purge"><![CDATA[The horsecock breaks her mind for a brief moment!]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_confession_booth_holy_water_effect"><![CDATA[The oils allow for a smooth buttfuck!]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_confession_booth_disease"><![CDATA[Her sphincter is destroyed by the horsecock.]]></entry>

If anyone else wants to know what I did for the other curios or would like to know how to change the curio loot-pool then feel free to ask. Otherwise, I guess I'll just attach the text changes here. Do with it as you guys please, just keep in mind that this was made for Pitch Black Dungeon, so there will be some lines of text that will not be relevant to a vanilla estate. Just be sure to not replace your vanilla text with this, just use it as part of a mod's localization changes and you should be A-OK.

curios.string_table.xml

Just now, i lick a sink for living said:

Post image

so seems like this skin is used to be on steam workshop but it got taken down, anyone has the backup file of this skin? I would be appreciate
this is the source https://www.deviantart.com/kimplate/art/Abomination-transform-657959468?comment=1%3A657959468%3A4811614453

Here you go, it's one of my favorite abomination skins.

abomination_K.7z

10 hours ago, Rosy-Rose said:

If you'd like some inspiration for replacing text in other parts of the game then feel free to message me.

I've already replaced all the curio strings for my own overhaul and have changed some of the loot/outcomes to match what I wanted.

I've also done a lot of text for other parts of the game and just love to come up with new ideas in general, so I'd be more than happy to collaborate, as stuff we'd come up with might also be good for my own mod too :^)

Some examples of the stuff I did:

Reveal hidden contents

<entry id="str_curio_title_decorative_urn"><![CDATA[Cum-Filled Urn]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_content_decorative_urn"><![CDATA[An urn filled to the brim with foul smelling semen...]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_tooltip_investigate_decorative_urn"><![CDATA[Conduct a taste test...]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_decorative_urn_nothing"><![CDATA[The sperm is too foul to drink...]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_decorative_urn_loot"><![CDATA[The sperm is good enough to drink!]]></entry>

Being that I changed the urn to be cum-oriented, I also made the loot gained be only cum.

Additionally, I also got some horse stuff as well. Similarly, I made a successful looting (or fucking, I suppose) result in an excessive amount of cum provisions.

<entry id="str_curio_title_confession_booth"><![CDATA[Confession Booth]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_content_confession_booth"><![CDATA[A massive horsecock hangs from the window, precum oozing from its tip...]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_tooltip_investigate_confession_booth"><![CDATA[Buttfuck the horsecock...]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_confession_booth_loot"><![CDATA[The cock is far too big...]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_confession_booth_loot"><![CDATA[The cock erupts with sperm, filling every inch of her bowel!]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_confession_booth_effect"><![CDATA[The massive cock makes her squirt uncontrollably!]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_confession_booth_purge"><![CDATA[The horsecock breaks her mind for a brief moment!]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_confession_booth_holy_water_effect"><![CDATA[The oils allow for a smooth buttfuck!]]></entry>
    <entry id="str_curio_confession_booth_disease"><![CDATA[Her sphincter is destroyed by the horsecock.]]></entry>

I think I will need to work on curio replacement fitting for my mod before thinking of changing their text/hero interactions. Would be awesome if you could help with them like what Sertusk is working on. But that would be very exhausting since there are a lot of curios in the game.

Also I don't prefer trinket replacement due to the confusion they would cause. I have looked through lustiest lair trinkets and I didnt feel like them at all. Beside, modded classes come with a bunch of new ones so it would be crazy to do them.

both versions fixed (SFW/NSFW)

NSFW version: add subtle little details, enjoy

Spoiler

next fix: Bunny version Grave Robber

-subtle fixes, head, feet and new more immersive color palette, you should have it ready in a few more hours

1236903570_Darkest2020-05-2418-09-56-24.png.a6de0831e8a3d8ad1eb455a559c344a0.png

1 hour ago, TronTiti said:

I think I will need to work on curio replacement fitting for my mod before thinking of changing their text/hero interactions. Would be awesome if you could help with them like what Sertusk is working on. But that would be very exhausting since there are a lot of curios in the game.

Also I don't prefer trinket replacement due to the confusion they would cause. I have looked through lustiest lair trinkets and I didnt feel like them at all. Beside, modded classes come with a bunch of new ones so it would be crazy to do them.

Sure, just let me know if you'd like some ideas or help when you're getting around to modding stuff.

And trust me, changing the loot given to you by curios is actually surprisingly easy. It's formatted a little weird but you can do just about anything you want with it without much difficulty. I know for my own playthrough I've got the idea of purposely limiting food provisions so that the girls are forced to find cum strewn about the dungeons via curios. If you find it too intimidating to try and change the curio loot tables then you can just have me bang out some changes for you so long as you know what you want.

Regardless, good luck with your finals. I know I'm dreading mine coming up this Wednesday. (+50 stress)

3 hours ago, Rosy-Rose said:

Sure, just let me know if you'd like some ideas or help when you're getting around to modding stuff.

And trust me, changing the loot given to you by curios is actually surprisingly easy. It's formatted a little weird but you can do just about anything you want with it without much difficulty. I know for my own playthrough I've got the idea of purposely limiting food provisions so that the girls are forced to find cum strewn about the dungeons via curios. If you find it too intimidating to try and change the curio loot tables then you can just have me bang out some changes for you so long as you know what you want.

Regardless, good luck with your finals. I know I'm dreading mine coming up this Wednesday. (+50 stress)

i have some ideas for trinkets or curios but i know little to nothing about modding, anyways good luck to both of you with yor finals :)