Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

I made a little list of everything i couldn't find in NSFW anyone have something please ? ?
If NSFW version does not exist but there is SFW version to replace these ugly thing for waifu I am interested.
But I recognize that my priority is the nsfw. ?
((Main game))

ancestor_big
ancestor_flawed
ancestor_heart
ancestor_nebula
ancestor_perfect
ancestor_pod
ancestor_small

cell_battle
cell_white

cyst

drowned_anchor
drowned_anchored
drowned_captain

errant_flesh_bat
errant_flesh_dog

nest

shuffler

templar_melee
templar_melee_mb
templar_ranged
templar_ranged_mb

totem_attack
totem_guard

((crimson_court))

fanatic

Edited by madara0808
4 hours ago, madara0808 said:

I made a little list of everything i couldn't find in NSFW anyone have something please ? ?
If NSFW version does not exist but there is SFW version to replace these ugly thing for waifu I am interested.
But I recognize that my priority is the nsfw. ?

Someone asked me to port Nuir's Abom onto the Gargoyle, so that's something, I guess.

Gargoyle Nuir Replacer.rar

You can use the Shambler's skin for the Shuffler. Hell, you can use the Hero-sized one's pregnant alt to keep them distinct.

Shambler antiquarian.rar

Similarly, you can use Bloodstained Decadence's Crocodile for the COM one pretty easily.

Finally, I don't know how you replaced the other snakes without the Rattler, as all three come in the same pack.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2595158050&searchtext=snake

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Quelqu'un m'a demandé de porter l'Abom de Nuir sur la Gargouille, donc c'est quelque chose, je suppose.

Gargouille Nuir Replacer.rar 2,62 Mo · 388 téléchargements

Vous pouvez utiliser la peau du Shumbler pour le Shuffler. Enfer, vous pouvez utiliser l'alt enceinte de la taille d'un héros pour les garder distincts.

Shambler antiquarian.rar 9,08 Mo · 738 téléchargements

De même, vous pouvez utiliser assez facilement le crocodile de Bloodstained Decadence pour le COM.

Enfin, je ne sais pas comment vous avez remplacé les autres serpents sans le Rattler, car les trois viennent dans le même pack.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2595158050&searchtext=snake

great thank you very much and for the antiquarian shambler and the bounty hunter I already have the skins my problem is that I need a clone of these two classes because the skins are incompatible with the ones I use ^^

6 hours ago, Rikimaru253 said:

madara0808

shambler_tentacle.7z 7.52 MB · 59 downloads

Here's a personal mod I use where I replaced it with Nicorote Nsfw animations your welcome to use.Untitled.png.f27b629ec3f27064eaa7e4c595799c2d.png

^                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ^
                 II                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     II
                 II                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     II
                                                                                                                where did you get it please ?

Question : If i take the standalone version of the Xelsword skin for the MMA (for exemple), does that mean i will get 2 times more MMA in my nomad vagon? (Default + Xelsword version) than other class ? Same with every standalone version 

i'd like to get all these skins but if it reduce my chance to get other class in the nomad vagon hmm..

1 hour ago, jaihuti said:

Question : If i take the standalone version of the Xelsword skin for the MMA (for exemple), does that mean i will get 2 times more MMA in my nomad vagon? (Default + Xelsword version) than other class ? Same with every standalone version 

i'd like to get all these skins but if it reduce my chance to get other class in the nomad vagon hmm..

honestly I don't find it disturbing, I have no problem making the teams I want the only thing that is difficult is if you want to team only xelsword or only niur it is far from impossible but sometimes you will have a niur instead of xelsword and vice versa ^^ but no problem for me, especially if you increase the number of heroes who come. ^^

lots of crazy stuff you people need,lol.

i have a vast collection of published mods and also of edits.

i love to share and make requests for people.visit me on discord as NoraTheExplora#5877 

and just ASK what i got for you in my collection or that i can make for you.

p.s. please no guro requests.

Edited by noratheexplora
57 minutes ago, Megumin. said:

Does he even do NSFW skins for v-tubers? I assumed that he doesn't do it out of respect for the women behind those avatars.

The Calliope Hellion and Kiara Man at Arms got the Tentacle NSFW treatment someone posted them about two pages back if a mod didn't take them down. 

Edited by Rikimaru253
9 hours ago, jaihuti said:

Think so, but you can simply fix this by going into both class's .info files and... I don't know if it's the card amounts or chance that you should halve, but those are the values to look at.