Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

3 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

That's a Skeleton error. Either the skins you are trying to use have a custom skeleton that you didn't install, or you were using one that did before switching to a vanilla-skeletoned skin without reverting said files.

There's actually a third possibility. At one point the game's developers went and redid a lot of the older skeletons to optimise them/make the game run more smoothly. A lot of the older skins never got updated so they don't display very well nowadays (in some cases some hero skins work perfectly apart from their virtue & affliction sprites).

28 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

You are incorrect, there IS a lewd skin for the Succubus class... Link to the pack containing it below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Akg3WgUEuPeFiOPEgYDrNV-hIeKuLXYn

It's specially made off the base of the Lancer custom class, and comes in stock, lewd, and lewd darkeye versions.

There's also a futanari version, linking below...

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=894857 14.28 MB · 409 downloads

And a lewder version, in another bigass pack...

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=731488 200.46 MB · 877 downloads

As for your port request... Well, I've never ported a Transformation class onto another transformation class... But that's not relevant.

Lilith is not a Traditional transformation class. She has distinct defend animations for each form, but does not possess unique combat animations and possesses two separate transformation animations instead of one with two animations. ...I think, It's been a while since I opened her up and took a look around...

It'd be a bunch of effort, and need me to learn some new tricks... and would obviously not allow you to use the Lancer above, so I'll want confirmation that you're sure you want such before attempting it.

I checked all over Nexus, Steam, this topic and Dan's topic and never found anything for Succubus so I assume there was none. Thank you.

If it's too much effort to do and if I'll be the only one using it then you don't need to worry about porting it over. Since the succubus skins in that pack aren't really to my liking and there isn't anything else really, I'd like Lilith ported over to Succubus, but again, that is entirely up to you.

18 minutes ago, Balgin said:

There's actually a third possibility. At one point the game's developers went and redid a lot of the older skeletons to optimise them/make the game run more smoothly. A lot of the older skins never got updated so they don't display very well nowadays (in some cases some hero skins work perfectly apart from their virtue & affliction sprites).

I goddamn promise you that is not it. This Junior Member did not find a 4+ year old download link to Anaertailin cultist replacers and use that, before coming HERE of all places to report errors.

5 minutes ago, HighwayDio said:

I checked all over Nexus, Steam, this topic and Dan's topic and never found anything for Succubus so I assume there was none. Thank you.

If it's too much effort to do and if I'll be the only one using it then you don't need to worry about porting it over. Since the succubus skins in that pack aren't really to my liking and there isn't anything else really, I'd like Lilith ported over to Succubus, but again, that is entirely up to you.

I'll give it a swing. I can confidently assure you that you aren't the only one, even the most esoteric conversions I've made have seen at least double digit downloads.

It'll take time, of course. I do have to learn how to take apart and reassemble a transformation class today...

13 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I'll give it a swing. I can confidently assure you that you aren't the only one, even the most esoteric conversions I've made have seen at least double digit downloads.

It'll take time, of course. I do have to learn how to take apart and reassemble a transformation class today...

I don't mind waiting, thank you very much.

I've practically seen every page here and I normally stay on it out of convenience and your a big help to allot of people here.

To be honest, it shocks me that this game doesn't have its own section yet.

On 4/10/2021 at 3:34 AM, sakamotovirei said:

I like more busty girls. Vestal mmm..

well, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

still appreciate it that he and some other talented artists just release these skins for free (although later) after working on it for weeks and not locking it behind a paywall for all eternity

7 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Hmm... There must be something we're missing. Like... a mod conflict, maybe? One of your other mods is enforcing the vanilla sprites and is overriding Anaertailin's?

...Start up a fresh save with no mods enabled. When you encounter cultists in the ruins, if they're fucked up, your install is broken somehow. If not, it's a mod conflict, toggle them on one by one until they break again to identify the culprit... or search your mods folder for the name of one of the sprites to see if it exists, that works too.

Well that would be odd considering i'm not using any other for them, kinda strange that the others monster skins that anaertailin did for the workshop works just fine but these wont,  I think i may know what it is though if it really is a mod conflict but i have to try it yet.

Oh and heres the mod file i'm using in case you want to check it.

Anaertailin.rar

28 minutes ago, Cyboroso said:

Well that would be odd considering i'm not using any other for them, kinda strange that the others monster skins that anaertailin did for the workshop works just fine but these wont,  I think i may know what it is though if it really is a mod conflict but i have to try it yet.

Oh and heres the mod file i'm using in case you want to check it.

It's as I suspected, there's an overwrite happening somewhere.

Your mod files are fine, identical to ones I possess, yet the game is still trying to render vanilla sprites with Anaertailin's skeleton.

It has to be some kind of mod conflict, as the game needs to be finding the vanilla sprites somewhere to be rendering them incorrectly, so SOMEWHERE in your mod list is sets of vanilla-esque monster sprites that are overriding the base files you've overwritten.

Either selectively disable/enable mods to find the culprit, or search your mod folder for the name of one of the Cultist .pngs to find them.

4 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Your mod files are fine, identical to ones I possess, yet the game is still trying to render vanilla sprites with Anaertailin's skeleton.

It has to be some kind of mod conflict, as the game needs to be finding the vanilla sprites somewhere to be rendering them incorrectly, so SOMEWHERE in your mod list is sets of vanilla-esque monster sprites that are overriding the base files you've overwritten.

Either selectively disable/enable mods to find the culprit, or search your mod folder for the name of one of the Cultist .pngs to find them.

You can also carefully install any class or monster mod directly into the game folder doing away with the mod itself.  Only mods I use as mods are script based ones I have no clue how to merge into the game itself such as trinket or inventory overhauls.

Used to come to this thread for the mods.  Don't get much of that anymore.  Now I come to see Fasterflight225 helping everyone out.   You're a good dude.  The people always asking for vanilla files cracks me up and Fasterflight225 like... come on people... but here you go!

29 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

God bless you mate! It really was a mod conflict which i didn't even suspect of! I was using the mod Compressed Monsters PNGs from the workshop and it was screwing it all up, replacing the sprites with the compressed vanilla ones, and the reason why the other monster skins mod from anaertailin worked from the workshop is because of the mod priotize system that DD has! Thanks alot! Really silly thing but I would have never thought about it.

16 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

You are incorrect, there IS a lewd skin for the Succubus class... Link to the pack containing it below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Akg3WgUEuPeFiOPEgYDrNV-hIeKuLXYn

It's specially made off the base of the Lancer custom class, and comes in stock, lewd, and lewd darkeye versions.

There's also a futanari version, linking below...

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=894857 14.28 MB · 483 downloads

And a lewder version, in another bigass pack...

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=731488 200.46 MB · 1,014 downloads

As for your port request... Well, I've never ported a Transformation class onto another transformation class... But that's not relevant.

Lilith is not a Traditional transformation class. She has distinct defend animations for each form, but does not possess unique combat animations and possesses two separate transformation animations instead of one with two animations. ...I think, It's been a while since I opened her up and took a look around...

It'd be a bunch of effort, and need me to learn some new tricks... and would obviously not allow you to use the Lancer above, so I'll want confirmation that you're sure you want such before attempting it.

does the monk skin works with the dragon mistress class? if not, can they be adapted? it's literally the same skin just different classes names

4 hours ago, overloster said:

Sorry to bother you, I'm bad at programming, and the idea to change the Darkest Dungeon dog to the XelswordArt dog has long stuck in my head if it is possible to do it, then I will be sincerely thankful

rabid_dog.sprite.attack_melee.png.760ef3db74fb35538be79bf77f167238.png

Dan_ is way ahead of you. At least... They were.

rabid_dog.rar

As usual for them, they deleted the link a day or two afterwards, as Xelsword's Houndmaster hadn't actually come out yet... But she has, so have this.

Be aware that there is a superior version somewhere with glowing red eyes... but this is what I could find at a glance, so have it.

1 hour ago, assasinvilka said:

I have The Bluesman Class Mod and I what a better skin for him.  So... Does anyone have one? 

P.S. I'm not good in English, so I'm sorry for mistakes

If you can find another class with better artwork that you think would fit onto him, I'll port them on request.

19 minutes ago, Helsong55 said:

does the monk skin works with the dragon mistress class? if not, can they be adapted? it's literally the same skin just different classes names

Can you provide links to the exact mods you mean? There are far too many monks on the workshop for me to tell which one, and I outright couldn't find the Mistress at a glance. Nexus only, maybe? ...Whatever.

I am confident it can be done, though. I've been asked to do far worse in the past fourteen hours...

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Can you provide links to the exact mods you mean? There are far too many monks on the workshop for me to tell which one, and I outright couldn't find the Mistress at a glance. Nexus only, maybe? ...Whatever.

I am confident it can be done, though. I've been asked to do far worse in the past fourteen hours...

I was referring to the ones that are in the last link in the comment that I quoted. there's a folder that say's monk and is the same skin as the dragon mistress but with different colors.

18 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

here and

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/961

here

1 hour ago, Helsong55 said:

I was referring to the ones that are in the last link in the comment that I quoted. there's a folder that say's monk and is the same skin as the dragon mistress but with different colors.

here

Ah. I was wondering why you quoted that...

Ok, so the moves were indeed changed, gimme a few to port this...

-All done.

Monk Dragon Mistress Skin.rar

Do note that there was a second Dragon mistress skin with eyes and a redrawn face that wasn't included in the Monk skins. I thought about porting her, but she didn't fit, and I wasn't about to reshuffle six sets of Monk Sprites into the Mistress's .Atlas to keep a single skin, so...

19 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Ah. I was wondering why you quoted that...

Ok, so the moves were indeed changed, gimme a few to port this...

-All done.

Monk Dragon Mistress Skin.rar 28.25 MB · 2 downloads

Do note that there was a second Dragon mistress skin with eyes and a redrawn face that wasn't included in the Monk skins. I thought about porting her, but she didn't fit, and I wasn't about to reshuffle six sets of Monk Sprites into the Mistress's .Atlas to keep a single skin, so...

Thank you very much. That was really quick

Hello Everyone. I want monster skin in ruin  and cove am see it before but now it gone....

If you have it please share it to me... here skin am looking for.

thank a lot

1685133030_Darkest2020.png.914435d9ecde5743041dc8f506fbf81e.png

2020-11-23-205601.jpg.7fe1bf0e63a1aca73c0a7dafff965e4a.jpg.30918ebb70102b27be4aab103d51c0e7.jpg

this is skin for Pelagic shaman not a new class.

1 hour ago, Job84 said:

Hello Everyone. I want monster skin in ruin  and cove am see it before but now it gone....

If you have it please share it to me... here skin am looking for.

thank a lot

All of that is Anartailin work, so the only reliable way to get it is searching massive-ass skin packs for them.

There are a few in the thread, though searching for them will be a nightmare...

46 minutes ago, Helsong55 said:

ok, so, how do I make skins for new classes appear in game? just puting them in their respective folder like one would do to normal classes isn't working

Ok, so normally one would install new classes as mods, to keep things clean and make removal easy if you don't want them anymore.

I'm unsure as to why you'd try installing class mods manually... but if the folder the class mod is in has a preview icon and a project.xml file, place it in Darkestdungeon/mods and the game will load it as a mod, allowing you to select it from the load game menu to be loaded onto a save.

...Wait, are you trying to install my port by simply placing the folder in the /heroes folder? Because don't do that. Install the Dragon Mistress mod, and then overwrite with my files, as I try not to repackage entire mods if I can help it.

8 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Ok, so normally one would install new classes as mods, to keep things clean and make removal easy if you don't want them anymore.

I'm unsure as to why you'd try installing class mods manually... but if the folder the class mod is in has a preview icon and a project.xml file, place it in Darkestdungeon/mods and the game will load it as a mod, allowing you to select it from the load game menu to be loaded onto a save.

...Wait, are you trying to install my port by simply placing the folder in the /heroes folder? Because don't do that. Install the Dragon Mistress mod, and then overwrite with my files, as I try not to repackage entire mods if I can help it.

No, I know that, I meant the skins, like, if you install a skin for a normal hero like, let's say, vestal, you go to the hero folder, then vestal, and there you place the skin alongside the other folders that are like vestal_A etc and that's done, you can select the other skins in game. The same cannot be done to mod classes (or at least I wasn't able to). Lets say I want a skin for a class mod like the seraph. I go to the mod folder, find the seraph mod folder and place the skin alongside the others seraph_A etc folders, but that did nothing, the new skins don't appear in game. That's the issue.