Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

1 minute ago, HighwayDio said:

If you mean like the fx that happens when a character does a action? As in the fx folder that's in the hero's folder (Darkest Dungeon>heros>plague_doctor) along with anim, icons, etc, etc?

If so, no, as far as I know their can only be one fx folder which is why there's usually a special fx folder to go along with certain skins that match said skins. One character can't have multiple fx folders as far I know.

yeah that folder, i guess thats why i don't see modders do that 

2 hours ago, TheEnemySpotted said:

its possible to mod fx color accordingly with the pallette color? like having multiple fx colors on the same character?

Ok, so... in theory, it is possible, as demonstrated by Drowner, Lucia, and Doll Knight.

They have attacks that have the FX built-into the animation, and primarily use the FX folder for target FX.

IN THEORY, one could remix other heroes by combining their FX with their animations, editing the atlas and skeleton to match, allowing the FX to be personalized.

You'd need to modify skins into the new format, but again, in theory, it's possible.

3 hours ago, overloster said:

I decided to do something here and I had a problem with the attack animation how to fix it please help

(не рабочий файл) .rar

Read my altered .art files again, because those were important, and you didn't retarget the moves.

You also incorrectly renamed the atlas and skeleton files in the .fx folder, and renamed the PNGs there as well, which I strictly told you not to do.

Gimme a sec...

All finished.

Bandit Knifers Xelsword Replacement.rar

Would you like to just tell me what you plan to do for the Brigand Blood, or do you want a third attempt at doing it yourself?

10 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Ok, so... in theory, it is possible, as demonstrated by Drowner, Lucia, and Doll Knight.

They have attacks that have the FX built-into the animation, and primarily use the FX folder for target FX.

IN THEORY, one could remix other heroes by combining their FX with their animations, editing the atlas and skeleton to match, allowing the FX to be personalized.

You'd need to modify skins into the new format, but again, in theory, it's possible.

the target fx can't be changed in this case right? hnm.. i will think about it

7 hours ago, HighwayDio said:

Is there any casual topless Vestal Skins? Just a normal casually lewd Vestal skin, I'm still trying to learn how to edit and use gimp and want a simple reference that isn't too out there to help me learn as I try to make something up.

I'm having a difficult time understanding what you mean... but think you want this.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/516

Jefuty's mods often come with 'Special Edit' folders containing their .psd files, which GIMP can open, giving you the original layers and other source material.

You want assets to edit with? Snoop around those and see what you find.

3 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I'm having a difficult time understanding what you mean... but think you want this.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/516

Jefuty's mods often come with 'Special Edit' folders containing their .psd files, which GIMP can open, giving you the original layers and other source material.

You want assets to edit with? Snoop around those and see what you find.

Yeah I'm terrible with wording at times, sorry. Basically something like that but more vanilla, it probably will work, I just wanted to see if there was something more basic, thank you. I just wanna practice with editing since its what I like and enjoy and so far all I have done so far was change the colors of certain skins and the UI entirely to my liking.

4 minutes ago, HighwayDio said:

Yeah I'm terrible with wording at times, sorry. Basically something like that but more vanilla, it probably will work, I just wanted to see if there was something more basic, thank you. I just wanna practice with editing since its what I like and enjoy and so far all I have done so far was change the colors of certain skins and the UI entirely to my liking.

More vanilla, huh? Then look no further.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/548

That's as vanilla as you get, in that it's literally vanilla with tits drawn on, but hey, you asked for it.

3 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

More vanilla, huh? Then look no further.

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/548

That's as vanilla as you get, in that it's literally vanilla with tits drawn on, but hey, you asked for it.

I mean, I could say that I looked on nexus for something like that but I don't think I need to say how bad the search system can be. I guess that's the best I'm gonna get and I guess it works for playing around, I'll probably use both skins you linked for reference. Thank you.

8 hours ago, Mayure said:

O.o where.....

At the very bottom of the third post in the forum link you'll find the link to the download page.

image.png.afaf455d7c0150ce2ccc46755527b10b.png

Dan_ does an amazing job with his mods and edits, but I agree his mod thread is becoming a bit untidy to search through.

Just click the link, then click the green download button on the right side of the screen and select EarthEnchanterClass-FixBalanceSkinsbyDan from the pop-up menu that appears.

-OR-

Here's a direct link if you want to make it even easier. Just click the grey "Download this file" button below, and you'll open the page with the two mods included in the download. You want the second one.

Can anyone post a download for the complete collections of Niur's art mods? I was gonna download them off of the Nexus, but it looks like several of them got taken down. I can confirm they were taken down/ hidden, because I had seen them the day before, or rather sometime before the 25, and now they're missing. I didn't download them at the time because I was just going around and browsing various skin replacer mods that day, pinning them and deciding I'd download them later, and when tomorrow came along and I decided to finally download Niur's stuff, I see that they're "Under moderation review since April 26."

It's been a few days since, and now they just seem to be completely gone. I can't confirm if they were permanently taken down or are still being reviewed by moderation, but just in case I think it'd be a good idea if someone who has them all downloaded to upload a complete pack for anyone else looking for Niur's stuff.

1 hour ago, Jannef said:

Can anyone post a download for the complete collections of Niur's art mods? I was gonna download them off of the Nexus, but it looks like several of them got taken down. I can confirm they were taken down/ hidden, because I had seen them the day before, or rather sometime before the 25, and now they're missing. I didn't download them at the time because I was just going around and browsing various skin replacer mods that day, pinning them and deciding I'd download them later, and when tomorrow came along and I decided to finally download Niur's stuff, I see that they're "Under moderation review since April 26."

It's been a few days since, and now they just seem to be completely gone. I can't confirm if they were permanently taken down or are still being reviewed by moderation, but just in case I think it'd be a good idea if someone who has them all downloaded to upload a complete pack for anyone else looking for Niur's stuff.

the user dovahnurse recently posted a collection of Niur's mods, I added some skins for heroes to the folder (I remember having other skins but I deleted them...)

Niur.rar

So, I downloaded Dan's duelist port for anaertailin's dollknight mod but I can't get it to work. Everytime I try to load the mod it gives me a blank white dollknight... I am an anaertailin patreon so I have his original dollknight mod too, but i can't get the port to work. Only 1 palette is selectable even though there are 6 pallets in heroes folder also! What files do I need to replace?

I tried renaming the files that starts with altria to duelist in duelist_A folder but it still doesn't work. I have no experience in making my own mods. Can someone tell me how to make it work?

52 minutes ago, HeyItsMeLUL said:

So, I downloaded Dan's duelist port for anaertailin's dollknight mod but I can't get it to work. Everytime I try to load the mod it gives me a blank white dollknight... I am an anaertailin patreon so I have his original dollknight mod too, but i can't get the port to work. Only 1 palette is selectable even though there are 6 pallets in heroes folder also! What files do I need to replace?

I tried renaming the files that starts with altria to duelist in duelist_A folder but it still doesn't work. I have no experience in making my own mods. Can someone tell me how to make it work?

I'm having trouble figuring out what you want... but look in the main mod folder for 'modfiles.txt' and delete it, as a good first step.

Never rename .pngs that aren't the roster portrait, bad things happen. The only things you should rename when porting skins are the (classname)_(letter) folder and the aforementioned roster portrait.

4 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I'm having trouble figuring out what you want... but look in the main mod folder for 'modfiles.txt' and delete it, as a good first step.

Never rename .pngs that aren't the roster portrait, bad things happen. The only things you should rename when porting skins are the (classname)_(letter) folder and the aforementioned roster portrait.

oo i deleted modfiles and it works now haha. thanks, it was so easy, I feel stupid xD

2 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Long story short -- Xelsword has overworked himself making all those classes, so now he's trying to work on something else instead.
Namely - sexy monster designs:

Swine Chopper

Swine Chopper concept.png

Skeleton concepts

skeleton_common concept.png

He says he's leaning towards the middle one.

I'm glad he's switching it up. He deserves taking a break.

These all look fantastic! I really like the swine. Definitely gonna make me hate fighting them less. Is Xel thinking of changing all the swine into another animal breed, though?

I think zombies are better replacements to skelymans than mummies or boneghosts, for sure. Now we just need to figure out renaming skeletons to Zombies. Though, the Zombies don't technically have to be blue though, but I guess it is a style-thing.

9 hours ago, SparklySnuggly said:

Long story short -- Xelsword has overworked himself making all those classes, so now he's trying to work on something else instead.
Namely - sexy monster designs:

Swine Chopper

Swine Chopper concept.png

Skeleton concepts

skeleton_common concept.png

He says he's leaning towards the middle one.

I was wondering when we'd entertain monster in this style, and now I'm having the choice dilemma between those excellent skelly designs.  1 looks fine, 2 could look better with maybe a bit of recolor or variance, but three makes me think along the lines of a ghost piloting a set of bones, which to me is kind of a neat image.

Would prefer #3 to keep to the skeleton idea, but I'm not the artist, and I'd rather go with what they feel is best.